Remember when Paula Jones showed off her $850k check from Bill Clinton at a national press conference?

you are a very confused person and do not even know what it means to break marriage vows.

I pray to Odin you are not married.
I am, and had the choice of dozens upon dozens of women. Took the best.

Sorry you obviously didn’t. But that’s a simps life.

I am, and had the choice of dozens upon dozens of women. Took the best.

Sorry you obviously didn’t. But that’s a simps life.

Been married for 31+ years, there are none better than mine.

Plus, I know what breaking marriage vows means and would never do so....you on the other hand does not even know what the phrase means.

I pity your spouse, how many times have you cheated on them?

Been married for 31+ years, there are none better than mine.

Plus, I know what breaking marriage vows means and would never do so....you on the other hand does not even know what the phrase means.

I pity your spouse, how many times have you cheated on them?
I can have more than one! Morman? 🤣🤣🥲🥲

I can have more than one! Morman? 🤣🤣🥲🥲

Go back to school and get your GED....

basic grammar....Them is also used to refer to a person whose sex is not known: As each person arrives, we ask them to fill out a form.

Go back to school and get your GED....

basic grammar....Them is also used to refer to a person whose sex is not known: As each person arrives, we ask them to fill out a form.
The cult says so, so you believe it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This thing called the "dictionary" says so, perhaps in middle school before you dropped out of school you might have heard of it?
So, if you only believe in the written word, then I will ask again, where in the law is it stated that marriage is sacred.

Ready to dance some more cult boy?

What campaign finance laws did Trump break? The FEC said none. Trump never falsified a record. All records were made by someone else, and he was paying his lawyer so that is why it was recorded as legal expenses.
The payoffs were made specifically to help his 2016 campaign. This makes them in kind donations. Which is money spent to support a campaign but not donated directly. The payments far exceeded the amount allowed to be donated.

The payoffs were made specifically to help his 2016 campaign. This makes them in kind donations. Which is money spent to support a campaign but not donated directly. The payments far exceeded the amount allowed to be donated.
He paid his lawyer, so it was legal expenses. The statute of limitations had expired even if it was considered a campaign contribution which the FEC determined it was NOT!

So, if you only believe in the written word, then I will ask again, where in the law is it stated that marriage is sacred.

Ready to dance some more cult boy?

I never claimed there was a law that stated marriage is sacred.

By law marriage is just a contract no different than any other contract.

What do you have next?

I never claimed there was a law that stated marriage is sacred.

By law marriage is just a contract no different than any other contract.

What do you have next?

Then what’s your issue with trump again? You said it was because he broke this sacred institution?

Or did your cult tell you to say it?

He paid his lawyer, so it was legal expenses. The statute of limitations had expired even if it was considered a campaign contribution which the FEC determined it was NOT!
Correct on all counts. But if you want to turn the country into a banana republic, run by cucks, you ignore the truth.

Then what’s your issue with trump again? You said it was because he broke this sacred institution?

Or did your cult tell you to say it?

Not everything that is wrong to do is illegal, weird that you would think that.

My problem with Trump is the same problem I have with every adulterer, they are untrustworthy and disloyal.

I do not care who it is, I trust nobody that I know cheated on their spouse.

Not everything that is wrong to do is illegal, weird that you would think that.

My problem with Trump is the same problem I have with every adulterer, they are untrustworthy and disloyal.

I do not care who it is, I trust nobody that I know cheated on their spouse.
And how exactly would you know that? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The mitigating factor is Trump didn't hurt the taxpayer with his payment to Daniels. Clinton sexually harassed Jones. Trump did not do so with Daniels. Clinton's offense was far worse than Trump's. And yet he skated. Again, two systems of justice in this country.

Forum List

Back