To whitewash Gaza genocide, Israel is paying influencers !!

How would you know just by sitting around watching pro Israel MSM?

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Islamic Middle East by myself and was treated wonderfully by the many Muslims who gave me rides, fed me, introduced me to their friends and etc.

Of course you are going to read nasty things about Muslims from people who hate them.

Why not just go see for yourself and get both sides of the story?

Thanks,

How would you know just by sitting around watching pro Israel MSM?

9/11.

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Islamic Middle East by myself and was treated wonderfully by the many Muslims who gave me rides, fed me, introduced me to their friends and etc.

I'm glad they didn't cut your stupid infidel head off.

Listen to this! Of course you being a Zionist lover of Genocide Joe and Bibi are unable to accept the truth. You are a traitor and a dumb ass.

He states Israel is an apartheid state. Israel refused a two state solution. 10/7 was a prison break by an oppressed people. Israel wants genocide because they know the world opposes apartheid, as they did South Africa.

He states Israel is an apartheid state. Israel refused a two state solution.

He sounds like an idiot.

10/7 was a prison break

He's half right. A bunch of criminals broke in and killed a bunch of people.

Israel wants genocide

If they wanted genocide, killing less than 0.5 Arabs per bomb is a very poor way of doing it.

Israel has dropped 75,000 b0mbs and shells on Gaza in 215 days, twenty times more than the US aimed at Iraq in six years of war.

First, the US dropped a lot more than 3750 bombs on Iraq. And shells? DURR.
Second, if Israel dropped 75,000 bombs and only killed 36,000 in Gaza, where is the genocide?

By the same token, the Holocaust cannot be called a genocide because there were about 150,000 Jews in Hitler's military and high ranking Jewish members of the Nazi party.

Hitler and the German High Command knew about their Jewish background but they just didn't care. They simply made them "Honorary Aryans"

A legitimate genocide would have persecuted ALL Jews, don't you think?

By the same token, the Holocaust cannot be called a genocide because there were about 150,000 Jews in Hitler's military and high ranking Jewish members of the Nazi party.

Hitler and the German High Command knew about their Jewish background but they just didn't care. They simply made them "Honorary Aryans"

A legitimate genocide would have persecuted ALL Jews, don't you think?

That's not even in the same galaxy as the same token.

If I wanted to commit genocide against the Arabs in Gaza, I could have killed 100,000
in the first day.

That's not even in the same galaxy as the same token.

If I wanted to commit genocide against the Arabs in Gaza, I could have killed 100,000
in the first day.
Study the definition of "genocide"and then you'll understand that it has nothing to do with numbers .

9/11 is what we can expect more of as long as

Genocides have nothing to do with "deaths per bomb" either.
Briefly put, genocide is the killing / expelling of one group of people by another.

9/11 is what we can expect more of as long as.....

......We allow Muslims in the US.

So 100 dead in Gaza could be a genocide?

Briefly put, genocide is the killing / expelling of one group of people by another.

The Arabs haven't been expelled from Gaza.

9/11 is what we can expect more of as long as.....

......We allow Muslims in the US.

So 100 dead in Gaza could be a genocide?

The Arabs haven't been expelled from Gaza.

America's Muslims were not responsible for 9/11.
AIPAC's control over US Middle East policy is.

Silly " what if" questions about what constitutes a genocide are becoming just another transparent Hasbara evasion to obfuscate Netanyahu's genocidal agenda.

If you don't think that Muslims have been expelled from Gaza , look up "Nakba."

Last edited:
Of course it's silly. Because by your favorite "definition",
10 dead Arabs could count as a genocide.

And by your definition , one Jew with a paper cut is another Holocaust.

I'm not wasting my time with more of your Hasbara evasion ploys.

So, you believe Israel is allowed to commit genocide against anyone they wish, because it was committed against Jews decades ago. This is the thinking of an ignoramus or one completely propagandized by the establishment.

You laugh at the genocide of Gaza! Are you a fucking psychopath?

Pfffbbttt...

Like I said. Israel knows genocide well, being on the business end of it over the last 4000 years. Rome, the Diaspora, Hitler. You simply show how uneducated you are. I laugh not at the loss of life, being caused by Hamas, I'm laughing at anyone trying to lecture the Jewish state about genocide.

Re:

Your reaction to the suffering of fellow human beings is proof that the so called "lessons of the Holocaust" have been lost on individuals for whom the Holocaust has become both a cult belief and license to exterminate anyone who stands in the way of "Greater Israel" (aka Lebensraum).

Next, before you accuse someone else of being "...ignorant of history.", you should be aware that no single race, ethnic group, nationality etc intrinsically either good or evil.

That means that "the Jewish state" is no more or less capable of great cruelty and barbarism than any other group of people.

Like most "Hollywood historians", the only thing you know about WW 2 and the Holocaust is what the international Holocaust Industry and its complicit Hollywood movie moguls pour into your head(1) for later regurgitation.

Since America's glut of grisly Holocaust theme parks have been caught in so many frauds, deceptions and grotesque embellishments (2), (3) it is impossible to now which of their claims are true and which claims are simply profitable anti German slander.

Ever since Netanyahu's Gaza genocide became a global P.R. disaster, Hollywood and its complicit Holocaust Industry have been churning out a relentless flow of melodramatic Holocaust fodder in an crass attempt to distract world attention from the Jewish run Gaza genocide.

While Western MSM commonly represents Hitler, Gobbles, and Mussolini etc as well known villains, you will never hear a whisper from Hollywood / the Holocaust Industry about infamous Jewish butchers: Genrikh Yagoda,(4) Leonid Reichman(4) or Salomon Morel.

Yes, the Holocaust was a tragic event like many of its kind, it was not, however, more or less profound because of the ethnic make up of its victims and it is certainly not best memorialized by laughing at the Gaza genocide.

(1) “The Director of the Holocau$t - Khazar Expatriate Billy Wilder”

EXCERPT “Almost all the films you've ever seen of the Holocaust were staged. Using Allied propaganda as a rough script, directors from Hollywood were shipped to Germany and Poland to direct propaganda films for post-war use. One of the most notable of these was Billy Wilder, director of meny very well known films, such as "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe." CONTINUED

(2). "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(3) "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

(4). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED
If I wanted to read anti-Jewish conspiracies, I would read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Last edited:
If I wanted to read anti Jewish conspiracies, I would read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

In other words, you're not able to refute a single word I've written and are only capable of writing snarky quips.

Try again.

Pfffbbttt...

Like I said. Israel knows genocide well, being on the business end of it over the last 4000 years. Rome, the Diaspora, Hitler. You simply show how uneducated you are. I laugh not at the loss of life, being caused by Hamas, I'm laughing at anyone trying to lecture the Jewish state about genocide.
So because it was done to them, you think it’s okay for them to do it to others.

This is the thinking of a 12 year old. Think better.

Forum List

Back