To whitewash Gaza genocide, Israel is paying influencers !!

That is what happens when you kill 1,400 innocents. Tough titty.

Collective Punishment is yet another Israeli war crime that goes unpunished.

The systematic extermination of Gaza's native residents out of revenge for the crimes of a relative few will only make Israel less secure.

Bombing civilians and killing about 30 Palestinians for one Israeli (1) is no different than execution of the same number by firing squad.

(1) About 1,200 Israelis were killed by both IDF and Hamas while over 35,000 Palestinians, mostly children, have been slaughtered and even more being starved to death.

The systematic extermination of Gaza's native residents out of revenge for the crimes of a relative few will only make Israel less secure.

Bombing civilians and killing about 30 Palestinians for one Israeli (1) is no different than execution of the same number by firing squad.

(1) About 1,200 Israelis were killed by both IDF and Hamas while over 35,000 Palestinians, mostly children, have been slaughtered and even more being starved to death.

The systematic extermination

How many bombs has Israel dropped since October?

You would think that would make them stop the terror attacks.

I hope the Israelis got the same influencers that Iran hired in the Obama era .

The systematic extermination

How many bombs has Israel dropped since October?

Well over 70,000 tons of bombs (1) have been used as just part of the genocidal Zionist agenda.

The figure of 70,000 tons is from 7 October 2023 to 24 April 2024.

Bombing homeless, hungry, sick and traumatized civilians is just one of numerous weapons used by expansionist "Greater Israel" Zionists.

The deployment of Genotoxic, N.D.U., D.U., Experimental, Chemical ordinance and D.I.M.E. bombs that sterilize living inhabitants & ensure birth deaths & birth malformations of children not yet born are other ways in which "Greater Israel" Zionists work to systematically exterminate former Palestine of its native residents.

Starvation of Gaza's children(2) is yet another tactic that has been been by earlier genocidal Jewish butchers like Genrikh Yagoda (3) who murdered millions simply by depriving them of food.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant leaves little doubt as to Israel's genocidal agenda:

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” (4)

So, to answer your question more fully, the 70,000 bombs dropped from 7 October until 24 April 2024 account for only a fraction of those murdered.

Thousands of additional deaths have been the result of Israel's "...imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel." (4).

I could continue to list additional insidious ways in which genocidial Zionists work to slaughter and steal their way to an 'Arabrein" Greater Israel but these examples should suffice.

(1). "Israel used more bombs on Gaza than bombs used in WWII - Permanent Ceasefire NOW"​

EXCERPT "70,000 tons of bombs on the Gaza Strip since October 2023 far surpasses the bombing of Dresden, Hamburg, and London combined during World War II.

President Biden continues to supply and fund Israel while knowing since October 2023 that Israel has been targeting civilians. On May 14, he approved another one billion dollars to fund weapons for Israel." CONTINUED

(2). "It’s not just Israeli bombs that have killed children in Gaza. Now some are dying of hunger too"

EXCERPT "At least 20 people have died from malnutrition and dehydration at the north’s Kamal Adwan and Shifa hospitals, according to the Health Ministry. Most of the dead are children — including ones as old as 15 — as well as a 72-year-old man." CONTINUED

(3). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(4). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

Well over 70,000 tons of bombs (1) have been used as just part of the genocidal Zionist agenda.

The figure of 70,000 tons is from 7 October 2023 to 24 April 2024.

Bombing homeless, hungry, sick and traumatized civilians is just one of numerous weapons used by expansionist "Greater Israel" Zionists.

The deployment of Genotoxic, N.D.U., D.U., Experimental, Chemical ordinance and D.I.M.E. bombs that sterilize living inhabitants & ensure birth deaths & birth malformations of children not yet born are other ways in which "Greater Israel" Zionists work to systematically exterminate former Palestine of its native residents.

Starvation of Gaza's children(2) is yet another tactic that has been been by earlier genocidal Jewish butchers like Genrikh Yagoda (3) who murdered millions simply by depriving them of food.

Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant leaves little doubt as to Israel's genocidal agenda:

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.” (4)

So, to answer your question more fully, the 70,000 bombs dropped from 7 October until 24 April 2024 account for only a fraction of those murdered.

Thousands of additional deaths have been the result of Israel's "...imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel." (4).

I could continue to list additional insidious ways in which genocidial Zionists work to slaughter and steal their way to an 'Arabrein" Greater Israel but these examples should suffice.

(1). "Israel used more bombs on Gaza than bombs used in WWII - Permanent Ceasefire NOW"​

EXCERPT "70,000 tons of bombs on the Gaza Strip since October 2023 far surpasses the bombing of Dresden, Hamburg, and London combined during World War II.

President Biden continues to supply and fund Israel while knowing since October 2023 that Israel has been targeting civilians. On May 14, he approved another one billion dollars to fund weapons for Israel." CONTINUED

(2). "It’s not just Israeli bombs that have killed children in Gaza. Now some are dying of hunger too"

EXCERPT "At least 20 people have died from malnutrition and dehydration at the north’s Kamal Adwan and Shifa hospitals, according to the Health Ministry. Most of the dead are children — including ones as old as 15 — as well as a 72-year-old man." CONTINUED

(3). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

(4). “A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

Well over 70,000 tons of bombs

And they only killed, according to a terrorist organization, about 35,000 Arabs.

2 tons of bombs to kill 1 Arab. Shit, I could kill 100 with 1 ton.

Why is Israel so bad at genocide?

The deployment of Genotoxic, N.D.U., D.U., Experimental, Chemical ordinance and D.I.M.E. bombs

What are N.D.U., D.U. and D.I.M.E. bombs?

OMG! That's outrageous! When did any other country refuse to give electricity, food, water and fuel to the people who declared war on them?

I remember when we fed German civilians after the Nazis declared war on us. Do you?

"70,000 tons of bombs on the Gaza Strip since October 2023 far surpasses the bombing of Dresden, Hamburg, and London combined during World War II.

Oh, that's right, leftards are really bad at math. And history.

Well over 70,000 tons of bombs

And they only killed, according to a terrorist organization, about 35,000 Arabs.

2 tons of bombs to kill 1 Arab. Shit, I could kill 100 with 1 ton.

Why is Israel so bad at genocide?

The deployment of Genotoxic, N.D.U., D.U., Experimental, Chemical ordinance and D.I.M.E. bombs

What are N.D.U., D.U. and D.I.M.E. bombs?

OMG! That's outrageous! When did any other country refuse to give electricity, food, water and fuel to the people who declared war on them?

I remember when we fed German civilians after the Nazis declared war on us. Do you?

"70,000 tons of bombs on the Gaza Strip since October 2023 far surpasses the bombing of Dresden, Hamburg, and London combined during World War II.

Oh, that's right, leftards are really bad at math. And history.

I'm finished with snarky Ziono-tards who are too lazy to do their own research and incapable of writing a mature and substantive comment.

Go waste someone else's time.

I'm finished with snarky Ziono-tards who are too lazy to do their own research and incapable of writing a mature and substantive comment.

Go waste someone else's time.

Good, because I'm finished with libtard morons who are clueless about math and history.

Forum List

Back