To whitewash Gaza genocide, Israel is paying influencers !!

Furthermore, these oppressed people possessed greater military power than Israel back then. They were hardly oppressed.
Who has possessed the greater military power for the last 50 years?

Your excuses for supporting mass murder and destruction are absurd and ignorant.

Who has possessed the greater military power for the last 50 years?

Your excuses for supporting mass murder and destruction are absurd and ignorant.
You give them enough time and they will become the greater military power. Over 50 years our foreign policy toward Israel saw people like you, Hamas, Hezbollah, the PLO and the other Arab states as the frauds they and you were and are, and made sure Israel would be given the necessary tools to repel aggression or retaliate in kind or in greater force to an act of aggression in the future.

I can't help it if you support these barbarians. They sacrifice their own people for the sake of propaganda. And you support it. They commit countless war crimes and atrocities against their own people and you simply don't care.

People like you honestly scare me.

Last edited:
No they didn’t fool. They never wanted to coexist.

You like so many know nothing of the history of Israel. You know nothing about the Nakba, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Protective Edge, Mowing the lawn, etc.

Israel commits numerous pogroms, but dummies know nothing of them because they only consume state controlled media.
Pogroms you say?

Thread 'The roots of 7 October atrocities are in the pogroms of 1834. (Islamist bigotry)' The roots of 7 October atrocities are in the pogroms of 1834. (Islamist bigotry)

Israel tried to coexist with them. Look what that got them.

Your definition of genocide is revisionist and unacceptable.

I try to respond promptly to all civil comments but I just got out of the hospital and am just now able to respond to yours.
Sorry for the delay.

The first census of Palestine ( later Israel ) that is generally considered reliable is the British Mandatory Census and Survey of 1922.
That document reveals that Jews comprised about 8% - 10% of Palestine's population while about 85% of Palestine was inhabited Muslims / Palestinians.

Until the invasion of foreign Zionist terrorist gangs, Palestinian Jews and Muslims got along reasonably well according to the British Hope - Simpson Report of 1930. (1)

Since Palestinian Jews and Arabs had co existed for centuries they had the same concept of sharing the land, working together, sharing the resources and sometimes even praying together. (2)

I hope that we can agree that Palestine's 85% Muslims could have easily wiped out the 8% - 10% Palestinian Jews at any time if they were so inclined but they didn't.

As you know, time passed and the influx of foreign Jews arrived that included European trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs like Haganah, Irgun, Lehi who carried out the Nakba.

My point is that if the pre Zionist Arabs wanted to wipe out the Palestinian Jews or more violently resist the arrival of foreign Jews, they could have.

Therefore, I feel that the reverse is true regarding:
Israel tried to coexist with them. Look what that got them.

Since the Palestinian Arabs didn't wipe out their Palestinian Jewish neighbors or resist the arrival of fleeing, foreign Jews more strongly, the Nakba, subsequent Zionist occupation of Palestine and current Gaza genocide would not have been possible.

Nothing better illustrates how Palestine's existing population had their land stolen, conquered, annexed and in rare cases bought than a simple time frame map of Palestine / Israel.

Palestinian And Israeli Land Over Time Stock Illustration - Download Image  Now - Palestinian, Map, Israel - iStock

If you want to provide what you consider an acceptable. definition of genocide, we can discuss that in a a different Post.

Finally, I strongly believe that people can hold different opinions and still discuss them in a civil, mature and constructive manner.

I'm just as interested in learning more here as I am in expressing my opinions.

Thanks,

(1).Top Ten Myths about the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict”
http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

EXCERPT "Myth #1 – Jews and Arabs have always been in conflict in the region.

Although Arabs were a majority in Palestine prior to the creation of the state of Israel, there had always been a Jewish population, as well. For the most part, Jewish Palestinians got along with their Arab neighbors. This began to change with the onset of the Zionist movement, because the Zionists rejected the right of the Palestinians to self-determination and wanted Palestine for their own, to create a “Jewish State” in a region where Arabs were the majority and owned most of the land.

The British Hope-Simpson report of 1930 similarly noted that Jewish residents of non-Zionist communities in Palestine enjoyed friendship with their Arab neighbors. “It is quite a common sight to see an Arab sitting in the verandah of a Jewish house”, the report noted. “The position is entirely different in the Zionist colonies."CONTINUED

(2). “Before Zionism: The shared life of Jews and Palestinians”

EXCERPT “He quotes the memoirs of Ya’akov Elazar from Jerusalem, who remembers how “the Muslim women cooperated respectfully with the customs of the Jewish religion…the Muslim neighbors allowed the Jewish women to pump water necessary before the Sabbath.” Klein also describes how some Muslims even joined their Jewish neighbors in reciting religious prayers. He describes the cheder (a traditional elementary school where the basics of Judaism and the Hebrew language were taught) run by Hacham Gershon in the neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah, where Arab parents brought their children so that they would learn how to behave properly. Klein also writes that sexual relations and marriages between Jews and Arabs were not unheard of, even if they were not considered legitimate.”CONTINUED

I try to respond promptly to all civil comments but I just got out of the hospital and am just now able to respond to yours.
Sorry for the delay.

The first census of Palestine ( later Israel ) that is generally considered reliable is the British Mandatory Census and Survey of 1922.
That document reveals that Jews comprised about 8% - 10% of Palestine's population while about 85% of Palestine was inhabited Muslims / Palestinians.

Until the invasion of foreign Zionist terrorist gangs, Palestinian Jews and Muslims got along reasonably well according to the British Hope - Simpson Report of 1930. (1)

Since Palestinian Jews and Arabs had co existed for centuries they had the same concept of sharing the land, working together, sharing the resources and sometimes even praying together. (2)

I hope that we can agree that Palestine's 85% Muslims could have easily wiped out the 8% - 10% Palestinian Jews at any time if they were so inclined but they didn't.

As you know, time passed and the influx of foreign Jews arrived that included European trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs like Haganah, Irgun, Lehi who carried out the Nakba.

My point is that if the pre Zionist Arabs wanted to wipe out the Palestinian Jews or more violently resist the arrival of foreign Jews, they could have.

Since the Palestinian Arabs didn't wipe out their Palestinian Jewish neighbors or resist the arrival of fleeing, foreign Jews more strongly, the Nakba, subsequent Zionist occupation of Palestine and current Gaza genocide would not have been possible.

Nothing better illustrates how Palestine's existing population had their land stolen, conquered, annexed and in rare cases bought than a simple time frame map of Palestine / Israel.

Palestinian And Israeli Land Over Time Stock Illustration - Download Image  Now - Palestinian, Map, Israel - iStock

If you want to provide what you consider an acceptable. definition of genocide, we can discuss that in a a different Post.

Finally, I strongly believe that people can hold different opinions and still discuss them in a civil, mature and constructive manner.

Thanks,

http://www.foreignpolicyjournal.com/2010/06/17/top-ten-myths-about-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict/

Although Arabs were a majority in Palestine prior to the creation of the state of Israel, there had always been a Jewish population, as well. For the most part, Jewish Palestinians got along with their Arab neighbors. This began to change with the onset of the Zionist movement, because the Zionists rejected the right of the Palestinians to self-determination and wanted Palestine for their own, to create a “Jewish State” in a region where Arabs were the majority and owned most of the land.

The British Hope-Simpson report of 1930 similarly noted that Jewish residents of non-Zionist communities in Palestine enjoyed friendship with their Arab neighbors. “It is quite a common sight to see an Arab sitting in the verandah of a Jewish house”, the report noted. “The position is entirely different in the Zionist colonies."CONTINUED

EXCERPT “He quotes the memoirs of Ya’akov Elazar from Jerusalem, who remembers how “the Muslim women cooperated respectfully with the customs of the Jewish religion…the Muslim neighbors allowed the Jewish women to pump water necessary before the Sabbath.” Klein also describes how some Muslims even joined their Jewish neighbors in reciting religious prayers. He describes the cheder (a traditional elementary school where the basics of Judaism and the Hebrew language were taught) run by Hacham Gershon in the neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah, where Arab parents brought their children so that they would learn how to behave properly. Klein also writes that sexual relations and marriages between Jews and Arabs were not unheard of, even if they were not considered legitimate.”CONTINUED

If you ignore the occasional Muslim massacre of Jews.

1717774345974.png

There is a misspelling, it's spelled Ottoman land, not Palestinian land.

Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Fantastic post, but it’s wasted on these fools. They’ve been heavily propagandized by the State media to love Israel unconditionally and aren’t smart enough to overcome the propaganda with education. Thankfully you, me, and a few others here can see the truth.

View attachment 958818
You mean YOU ignore the massacres by Israelis.

View attachment 958818
Get informed! SHUT OFF FOX NEWS.
1717782019233.png

View attachment 958818

Since we are discussing Palestine and Israel, you really don't expect people to think that only Muslims are capable of commiting massacres.

Trying to deflect attention from what the rational world condemns as a blatant genocide going on right now by pointing out massacres committed by only one side of a two sided conflict is not going to work.

More and more people around the world are repulsed by Netanyahu's genocidal agenda and murdering Gaza's native residents is only making Israel less secure.

Since we are discussing Palestine and Israel, you really don't expect people to think that only Muslims are capable of commiting massacres.

Trying to deflect attention from what the rational world condemns as a blatant genocide going on right now by pointing out massacres committed by only one side of a two sided conflict is not going to work.

More and more people around the world are repulsed by Netanyahu's genocidal agenda and murdering Gaza's native residents is only making Israel less secure.
That is what happens when you kill 1,400 innocents. Tough titty.

Since we are discussing Palestine and Israel, you really don't expect people to think that only Muslims are capable of committing massacres.

I don't think I ever said that. They do seem to be prone to it though.
Look at all the Muslim dead at the hands of other Muslims over the last 20 years,

Trying to deflect attention from what the rational world condemns as a blatant genocide going on right now

Blatant genocide? In Gaza? Are you serious?
Unless you've got a definition that includes trying to minimize civilian deaths,
despite Hamas trying to maximize them?

More and more people around the world are repulsed by Netanyahu's genocidal agenda

If he was genocidal, he could have killed 100,000 the first day, 1,000,000 the first month. Easily.

How many are dead?

Forum List

Back