To whitewash Gaza genocide, Israel is paying influencers !!

So because it was done to them, you think it’s okay for them to do it to others.

This is the thinking of a 12 year old. Think better.
Bwa ha. Even the Pentagon saw no evidence of genocide.

You are wrong.

Now, what do you call the slaughter of 1100 Israelis?

Yeah. What do you think happens when you massacre innocent citizens of a superior military power? An ass kicking like none other since the conquest of Jericho.

Have a good morning!

Lol only because you’re so dumb you can’t recognize a genocide even when it’s in your dumb face.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY.
Because the isn't any genocide. While I can't speak for the military prowess of Hamas or Hezbollah, their Goebbels-esque propaganda machine is top notch! It sure sucked you right in!

Because the isn't any genocide. While I can't speak for the military prowess of Hamas or Hezbollah, their Goebbels-esque propaganda machine is top notch! It sure sucked you right in!
Genocide right in your face, but you deny it.

Are you a Holocaust denier too?

Bwa ha. Even the Pentagon saw no evidence of genocide.

You are wrong.

Now, what do you call the slaughter of 1100 Israelis?

Yeah. What do you think happens when you massacre innocent citizens of a superior military power? An ass kicking like none other since the conquest of Jericho.

Have a good morning!
Pentagon…LMFAO. Yeah you believe them. Lol.

Do you think the killing of 1,100 Israelis, half likely killed by the frantic IDF, warrants total destruction of Gaza and mass murder of defenseless women and children? Of course do you, because you’re ignorant.

Genocide right in your face, but you deny it.

Are you a Holocaust denier too?
Ha. Now comes the ad hominem.

I see no conscious effort by Israel to commit genocide. I do see these terrorist barbarians holing up caches of weapons and ammunition in schools and hospitals throughout Gaza, and their forcing innocent Gazans to die for the propaganda machine.

Ha. Now comes the ad hominem.

I see no conscious effort by Israel to commit genocide. I do see these terrorist barbarians holing up caches of weapons and ammunition in schools and hospitals throughout Gaza, and their forcing innocent Gazans to die for the propaganda machine.
STFU. You know nothing other than the propaganda you’ve consumed.

Do you think the killing of 1,100 Israelis, half likely killed by the frantic IDF, warrants total destruction of Gaza and mass murder of defenseless women and children? Of course do you, because you’re ignorant.
Holy fuck mate. You're accusing the IDF of false flag terrorism?

That's ignorance of the highest order of magnitude imaginable.

And to answer your question, yes. Gaza should be re-annexed. As for murder, that's Hamas, for murdering Gazans trying to access humanitarian aid.

Your as clueless as they come

9/11 is what we can expect more of as long as

Genocides have nothing to do with "deaths per bomb" either.
Briefly put, genocide is the killing / expelling of one group of people by another.
Israel tried to coexist with them. Look what that got them.

Your definition of genocide is revisionist and unacceptable.

How would you know just by sitting around watching pro Israel MSM?

9/11.

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Islamic Middle East by myself and was treated wonderfully by the many Muslims who gave me rides, fed me, introduced me to their friends and etc.

I'm glad they didn't cut your stupid infidel head off.
Hmm... were they Sikhs?

Israel tried to coexist with them. Look what that got them.

Your definition of genocide is revisionist and unacceptable.
No they didn’t fool. They never wanted to coexist.

You like so many know nothing of the history of Israel. You know nothing about the Nakba, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Protective Edge, Mowing the lawn, etc.

Israel commits numerous pogroms, but dummies know nothing of them because they only consume state controlled media.

No they didn’t fool. They never wanted to coexist.

You like so many know nothing of the history of Israel. You know nothing about the Nakba, Operation Cast Lead, Operation Protective Edge, Mowing the lawn, etc.

Israel commits numerous pogroms, but dummies know nothing of them because they only consume state controlled media.
I know plenty about Israel, far beyond the propaganda you so blatantly believe. I'll cite the Intifadas, the six day war, all these attempts to annihilate the Jewish state since 1947, long before Gaza was even thought of.

You'll have to try harder than that.

I know plenty about Israel, far beyond the propaganda you so blatantly believe. I'll cite the Intifadas, the six day war, all these attempts to annihilate the Jewish state since 1947, long before Gaza was even thought of.

That’s the thing. You know all about atrocities committed by an oppressed people, whose land was stolen. Yet you know nothing about the numerous atrocities committed by Israel.

Can’t fix stupid.

Can you admit on this forum you support the Israeli massacre of defenseless Palestinians?

That’s the thing. You know all about atrocities committed by an oppressed people, whose land was stolen. Yet you know nothing about the numerous atrocities committed by Israel.

Can’t fix stupid.
Hah.

QED

Arabs sold them that land, and you know it. An acute case of homicidal seller's remorse ensued.

Notice I have a counter for everything you've put up thus far.

Can you admit on this forum you support the Israeli massacre of defenseless Palestinians?
If by "defenseless" you mean forced by rabid savages to die in high priority military targets to be bombed, then no.

You really aren't good at this are you?

Can’t fix stupid.
Furthermore, these oppressed people possessed greater military power than Israel back then. They were hardly oppressed.

Hah.

QED

Arabs sold them that land, and you know it. An acute case of homicidal seller's remorse ensued.

Notice I have a counter for everything you've put up thus far.
To expound:

Forum List

Back