To whitewash Gaza genocide, Israel is paying influencers !!

Dirt is everywhere.

1716959190466.png

The ancient pussy is falsely accusing Israel of “genocide.”

He is not very credible.

Is he a paid bot of the IslamoNazi’s

A recent investigation has uncovered how the Israeli government is paying social media influencers to spread positive content about Israel and downplay the atrocities committed during the Gaza genocide. These influencers, who have a significant number of followers, are being paid large sums of money to create and share pro-Israel propaganda on various platforms.

According to the findings, these influencers are reportedly required to attend training sessions organized by the Israeli government, where they are taught how to manipulate their content to divert attention away from the grave human rights violations committed by the Israeli military. The investigation suggests that this tactic aims to create a distorted narrative that whitewashes the genocide and portrays Israel as a victim rather than the aggressor.

The paid influencers are said to be instructed to use specific hashtags and engage in discussions that align with the Israeli narrative, posing a significant challenge to the authenticity and trustworthiness of social media platforms.

Nobody can even come close to lecturing the Jewish state about genocide (except those countries in Asia), when six-million of their progenitors were genocided on an industrial scale for the duration of WWII. You cry about Palestinian genocide, and I laugh. Your empty rage makes you all the more ignorant of history.

Nobody can even come close to lecturing the Jewish state about genocide (except those countries in Asia), when six-million of their progenitors were genocided on an industrial scale for the duration of WWII. You cry about Palestinian genocide, and I laugh. Your empty rage makes you all the more ignorant of history.

Re:
You cry about Palestinian genocide, and I laugh.

Your reaction to the suffering of fellow human beings is proof that the so called "lessons of the Holocaust" have been lost on individuals for whom the Holocaust has become both a cult belief and license to exterminate anyone who stands in the way of "Greater Israel" (aka Lebensraum).

Next, before you accuse someone else of being "...ignorant of history.", you should be aware that no single race, ethnic group, nationality etc intrinsically either good or evil.

That means that "the Jewish state" is no more or less capable of great cruelty and barbarism than any other group of people.

Like most "Hollywood historians", the only thing you know about WW 2 and the Holocaust is what the international Holocaust Industry and its complicit Hollywood movie moguls pour into your head(1) for later regurgitation.

Since America's glut of grisly Holocaust theme parks have been caught in so many frauds, deceptions and grotesque embellishments (2), (3) it is impossible to now which of their claims are true and which claims are simply profitable anti German slander.

Ever since Netanyahu's Gaza genocide became a global P.R. disaster, Hollywood and its complicit Holocaust Industry have been churning out a relentless flow of melodramatic Holocaust fodder in an crass attempt to distract world attention from the Jewish run Gaza genocide.

While Western MSM commonly represents Hitler, Gobbles, and Mussolini etc as well known villains, you will never hear a whisper from Hollywood / the Holocaust Industry about infamous Jewish butchers: Genrikh Yagoda,(4) Leonid Reichman(4) or Salomon Morel.

Yes, the Holocaust was a tragic event like many of its kind, it was not, however, more or less profound because of the ethnic make up of its victims and it is certainly not best memorialized by laughing at the Gaza genocide.

(1) “The Director of the Holocau$t - Khazar Expatriate Billy Wilder”

EXCERPT “Almost all the films you've ever seen of the Holocaust were staged. Using Allied propaganda as a rough script, directors from Hollywood were shipped to Germany and Poland to direct propaganda films for post-war use. One of the most notable of these was Billy Wilder, director of meny very well known films, such as "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe." CONTINUED

(2). "17 CHARGED IN $42 MILLION HOLOCAUST FRAUD CASE"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40093058/...ed-million-holocaust-fraud-case/#.XU62pSMwi_U

EXCERPT "Federal prosecutors said Tuesday they have broken up a long-running scam in which people falsely claimed to be victims of the Nazi persecution so they could get money out of a fund that pays Holocaust reparations."CONTINUED

(3) "HOLOCAUST CLAIMS CONFERENCE FRAUD LIKELY ‘MUCH HIGHER’ THAN $57 MILLION"

EXCERPT "For over a decade, a criminal ring within the organization embezzled tens of millions of dollars through false restitution claims.”CONTINUED

(4). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

So, you believe Israel is allowed to commit genocide against anyone they wish, because it was committed against Jews decades ago. This is the thinking of an ignoramus or one completely propagandized by the establishment.

You laugh at the genocide of Gaza! Are you a fucking psychopath?

So, you believe Israel is allowed to commit genocide against anyone they wish, because it was committed against Jews decades ago. This is the thinking of an ignoramus or one completely propagandized by the establishment.

You laugh at the genocide of Gaza! Are you a fucking psychopath?

Israel has dropped 75,000 b0mbs and shells on Gaza in 215 days, twenty times more than the US aimed at Iraq in six years of war.

First, the US dropped a lot more than 3750 bombs on Iraq. And shells? DURR.
Second, if Israel dropped 75,000 bombs and only killed 36,000 in Gaza, where is the genocide?

Israel has dropped 75,000 b0mbs and shells on Gaza in 215 days, twenty times more than the US aimed at Iraq in six years of war.

First, the US dropped a lot more than 3750 bombs on Iraq. And shells? DURR.
Second, if Israel dropped 75,000 bombs and only killed 36,000 in Gaza, where is the genocide?
That phony death toll you cite should tell you something, but it won’t.

Islam is a death cult.

How would you know just by sitting around watching pro Israel MSM?

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Islamic Middle East by myself and was treated wonderfully by the many Muslims who gave me rides, fed me, introduced me to their friends and etc.

Of course you are going to read nasty things about Muslims from people who hate them.

Why not just go see for yourself and get both sides of the story?

Thanks,

A recent investigation has uncovered how the Israeli government is paying social media influencers to spread positive content about Israel and downplay the atrocities committed during the Gaza genocide. These influencers, who have a significant number of followers, are being paid large sums of money to create and share pro-Israel propaganda on various platforms.

According to the findings, these influencers are reportedly required to attend training sessions organized by the Israeli government, where they are taught how to manipulate their content to divert attention away from the grave human rights violations committed by the Israeli military. The investigation suggests that this tactic aims to create a distorted narrative that whitewashes the genocide and portrays Israel as a victim rather than the aggressor.

The paid influencers are said to be instructed to use specific hashtags and engage in discussions that align with the Israeli narrative, posing a significant challenge to the authenticity and trustworthiness of social media platforms.

Let's make no mistake about it, Israel is the aggressor. What Israel is doing in Gaza is a crime against humanity.

Should they walk thru Gaza instead of using Hamas numbers?

Now about that genocide.......DURR
Listen to this! Of course you being a Zionist lover of Genocide Joe and Bibi are unable to accept the truth. You are a traitor and a dumb ass.

He states Israel is an apartheid state. Israel refused a two state solution. 10/7 was a prison break by an oppressed people. Israel wants genocide because they know the world opposes apartheid, as they did South Africa.

Let's make no mistake about it, Israel is the aggressor. What Israel is doing in Gaza is a crime against humanity.
Unfortunately many here don’t know this. They will adamantly support Israel and it’s genocide of Palestinians. Can’t fix stupid.

How would you know just by sitting around watching pro Israel MSM?

I spent 10 - 11 months walking and hitch hiking around the Islamic Middle East by myself and was treated wonderfully by the many Muslims who gave me rides, fed me, introduced me to their friends and etc.

Of course you are going to read nasty things about Muslims from people who hate them.

Why not just go see for yourself and get both sides of the story?

Thanks,
He’s your typical dumb American. Whatever Fox News says the dumbass believes. I suspect his true allegiance is to Israel. The establishment loves ignoramuses like him.

Oh look! Another genocidal moron sucking Genocide Joe’s dick everyday. Yet claims he’s a Trumper. Lol.
See? Another sterling example of how stupid gimp, the simp, always is.

He won’t answer why he chooses to be a liar and a genocidal cockbite.

Forum List

Back