Gyrocopter man is a hero in my book

funny thing is

the libtards all theses years thought

a " no flying zone" was good enough

to stop this sort of thing

what is like the third incident in the past couple of years

--LOL
link? Thanks.

BTW- this thread has exactly zero to do w/ that idiot.

has everything to do with it

you say he is a hero for breaking the no flying zone laws

i say he is a criminal who endangered countless Ives

His "message" made no sense

If I decided to drive through a security checkpoint to protest global warming, what have I proved other than I have a death wish?
really? What are thinking-MURICANS realizing now? That campaign-finance is a joke.

funny thing is

--LOL
link? Thanks.

If I decided to drive through a security checkpoint to protest global warming, what have I proved other than I have a death wish?
really? What are thinking-MURICANS realizing now? That campaign-finance is a joke.

I have nothing against his message

The way he tried to publicize it was idiotic. I expect aircraft entering that zone to be shot down

funny thing is

--LOL
link? Thanks.

The way he tried to publicize it was idiotic. I expect aircraft entering that zone to be shot down
you don't know much about ultra lights and radar limitations then. How many more BILLIONS in BORROWED TAXPAYER $$$ (borrowed from the Chinese BTW) you want to spend on BIG GOV'T micromanaging everything?

Yeah....where does he stand on campaign finance reform? After all that effort and facing a jail sentence....does anyone know.....? I'm guessing he doesn't side with freedom of speech....am I wrong?

Does the op realize that more whites are killed by cops, than blacks? You don't see us white folks getting our panties in a wad. What do negros call it, faux outrage?

Fact of the matter is, no police agency in D.C. is interested in protecting Obozo and his kleptocrat advisors. The WH has been attacked more during the last couple years than in my entire lifetime. He's reviled by those tasked to defend him.

Fact of the matter is, no police agency in D.C. is interested in protecting Obozo and his kleptocrat advisors. The WH has been attacked more during the last couple years than in my entire lifetime. He's reviled by those tasked to defend him.
except thats not what the OP is about fakemarine :blahblah:

funny thing is

--LOL
link? Thanks.

exactly

He should have been shot down
Some interesting questions here. OK, according to one post, they knew he was coming. So, did the security systems track him all the way? Were they able to track him right to the point of landing on the lawn?

The man performed a very good test of the security systems. Yes, if someone comes in like that unknown, then we had better have a way of dealing with it.

probably at least one of the earlier drone flights was a test run

perhaps for this guy

it seems that one of the drone pilots was also a federal employee

funny thing is

--LOL
link? Thanks.

More a fool than a criminal. And, if he pointed out flaws in the security system, a usefull fool.

or a tool

--LOL

funny thing is

--LOL
link? Thanks.

indeed

post haste

nothing short of that

Looked like he bypassed the White House and headed for the Republican Congress

Looks like the uber rich and their water-carriers (Washington politicians) have succeeded. No one cares that the gubmint has been for sale to the highest bidder:

Gyrocopter Pilot Doug Hughes Frustrated His Message Isn t Getting Through - NBC News
"We've got bigger problems in this country than worrying about whether the security around D.C. is ironclad," Hughes told The Associated Press. "We need to be worried about the piles of money that are going into Congress."

You people are clueless and lazy. You deserve everything that comes out of Washington

You lie. So you say government is sold to the higher bidder, while you post all day crying for more government. If you believe that, you would want less government.

Sadly you were right the first time and you're just a sap. It's the consequence of parroting politician talking points without processing what you are saying
you notice that too?.....dottie who "claims" he doesnt care for bought off politicians sure seems to defend them if they are democrats.....look at his threads....are any about those Democrats he says are sell outs?.....i cant find any....

Looks like the uber rich and their water-carriers (Washington politicians) have succeeded. No one cares that the gubmint has been for sale to the highest bidder:

Gyrocopter Pilot Doug Hughes Frustrated His Message Isn t Getting Through - NBC News
"We've got bigger problems in this country than worrying about whether the security around D.C. is ironclad," Hughes told The Associated Press. "We need to be worried about the piles of money that are going into Congress."

You people are clueless and lazy. You deserve everything that comes out of Washington

You lie. So you say government is sold to the higher bidder, while you post all day crying for more government. If you believe that, you would want less government.

Sadly you were right the first time and you're just a sap. It's the consequence of parroting politician talking points without processing what you are saying
tl;dr

You people are underwhelming. What ever happened to thinking-Americans who believed in protecting liberty? (that was a rhetorical question Mr. Repub-lite) :eusa_shhh:
What ever happened to thinking-Americans who believed in protecting liberty?
you mean like you?......

Forum List

Back