Gyrocopter man is a hero in my book

His ass should have been shot out of the sky.
No way to know if he's carrying a gun, a bomb or anthrax

But he wasn't. You know why? Because there were no security measures in place to intercept a small, home made flying vehicle. I wish he would have blew up a package of powdered sugar to show what the fallout would have been if he was carrying anthrax.

He's a hero. Since when can we the people not visit our own Capital Hill? More evidence of how our government doesn't perceive itself as belonging to us.

pointing-out the elephant in the room at the " Versailles on the Potomac". Godbless him

Gyrocopter Pilot Charged for Landing on US Capitol Grounds - ABC News

discuss

Why is anyone, especially despicable liberals, complaining this guy broke the law? Obama selectively enforces it, particularly with respect to immigration, and shipped guns to drug dealers in Mexico, so why should other citizens need to follow the laws?

Immigration under Obama is down

The NRA sends guns to Mexico by encouraging lax gun laws in Arizona
that has more to do with the economic situation here than the prez....

But he wasn't. You know why? Because there were no security measures in place to intercept a small, home made flying vehicle. I wish he would have blew up a package of powdered sugar to show what the fallout would have been if he was carrying anthrax.

He's a hero. Since when can we the people not visit our own Capital Hill? More evidence of how our government doesn't perceive itself as belonging to us.

Because there were no security measures in place

that needs to change already enough is enough

some time ago the guy on foot

climbed the fence ran across the yard

made it all the wa into the white house

what if it had been 20 isis guys instead climbing that fence

When Clinton was in office a crazy guy fired several rifle rounds into the White House and another crazy guy crashed his airplane into the White House lawn in a failed attempt to kamikaze the White House.

I think this is benign by comparison.

When Clinton was in office a crazy guy fired several rifle rounds into the White House and another crazy guy crashed his airplane into the White House lawn in a failed attempt to kamikaze the White House.

I think this is benign by comparison.

that makes the problem all that much worse

so many years has passed by and the park police still has not gotten its shit together

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! This thread has to do w/ the corrupting influence of $$$ in Washington you clueless tools.

ummm..... NEWSFLASH!!! This thread has to do w/ the corrupting influence of $$$ in Washington you clueless tools.
Just because you started this thread doesn't mean you control it. In fact it doesn't mean anything at all. I'm actually laughing at you because you got thrown out of your own party. And now I'm amused at how pathetic you look whining about where we're taking your thread. You've become irrelevant to your own thread and that's just awesome.

pointing-out the elephant in the room at the " Versailles on the Potomac". Godbless him

discuss

Why is anyone, especially despicable liberals, complaining this guy broke the law? Obama selectively enforces it, particularly with respect to immigration, and shipped guns to drug dealers in Mexico, so why should other citizens need to follow the laws?

Then why do Republicans continually claim it is up?

Just because you started this thread doesn't mean you control it. In fact it doesn't mean anything at all. I'm actually laughing at you because you got thrown out of your own party. And now I'm amused at how pathetic you look whining about where we're taking your thread. You've become irrelevant to your own thread and that's just awesome.
You've become irrelevant to your own thread
and that happens in 99% of this dipshits threads.....and yet he keeps on making new ones....

discuss

Then why do Republicans continually claim it is up?
for the same reason the Democrats would say its down if it was up.....dishonesty....

Wow. This decrepit old liberal loon should've been shot down. I hope he gets a long prison term....and his roommate is a 300 pound gay gang member.

I believe I heard he's facing a maximum of 9 years if convicted. Judging from this morning's calls, the jury selection process for this trial is going to be a real hoot.

Forum List

Back