gyroscope gravity amplifier

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Here's a gyroscope signal gravity amplifier. The two boxes on top and bottom have a gyro suspended inside of them. Sticking out of either box is a straw attached to a triangle piece. So the signal going into the gyro on top goes through the red triangle, into the lever, down the string to the second gyroscope box, the signal amplifying from gravity. This never worked with sound, i tried it a million times. I use it in a fantasy setup to draw energy through 'circuitry' of gravity things I tie together, or did once. I used sunglasses as one way mirrors, abstract art, magnets in plastic Easter eggs, to try and sweep emotion, ghosts, through the circuit. It's kind of fun. I would go on 40 dollar shopping sprees at CVS to collect stuff that seemed fitting to the circuit. Of course I was bat shit mad at the time.

NG20240903-014421.png

Here's a gyroscope signal gravity amplifier. The two boxes on top and bottom have a gyro suspended inside of them. Sticking out of either box is a straw attached to a triangle piece. So the signal going into the gyro on top goes through the red triangle, into the lever, down the string to the second gyroscope box, the signal amplifying from gravity. This never worked with sound, i tried it a million times. I use it in a fantasy setup to draw energy through 'circuitry' of gravity things I tie together, or did once. I used sunglasses as one way mirrors, abstract art, magnets in plastic Easter eggs, to try and sweep emotion, ghosts, through the circuit. It's kind of fun. I would go on 40 dollar shopping sprees at CVS to collect stuff that seemed fitting to the circuit. Of course I was bat shit mad at the time.

View attachment 1005640
are you plucking the string to force oscillation or do you think you are transmitting gravity? or perhaps rotational momentum? or even "rigidity in space? " are there sheaves on the strung and are the relative strung lengths and diameters, well sure, they are frequency sensitive. then the straws

what are you doing again? "sweeping emotion and ghosts throughthe circuit.

the "ghosts " in an rf system are generally caused by reflection outside the antenna. we generally try to cancel or minimize. do you think the ghost signals carry useful information that you can't pick up in the fundamental "return?:"

what gyros are you using ? the toys aren't much better than toys. for navigational purposes we now use ring lasers rather than rotational mass

are you plucking the string to force oscillation or do you think you are transmitting gravity? or perhaps rotational momentum? or even "rigidity in space? " are there sheaves on the strung and are the relative strung lengths and diameters, well sure, they are frequency sensitive. then the straws

what are you doing again? "sweeping emotion and ghosts throughthe circuit.

the "ghosts " in an rf system are generally caused by reflection outside the antenna. we generally try to cancel or minimize. do you think the ghost signals carry useful information that you can't pick up in the fundamental "return?:"

what gyros are you using ? the toys aren't much better than toys. for navigational purposes we now use ring lasers rather than rotational mass
mmm those are some tough questions. My tech could use some improvement as I used toy gyroscopes. What am I trying to do? Create a mechanical means of entering the jungle of voices? or really actually send signals through the gyro? My thoughts are that the gyro and the human balance system are the same instrument. The human balance system is effected by fans which are similar to gyro's, the balance system is your center for memory and cognitive thinking, actual science. I haven't tied it all together yet. The triangle pieces and the levers might be used for other purposes. So to answer your question nothing has worked yet like I thought it might.

mmm those are some tough questions. My tech could use some improvement as I used toy gyroscopes. What am I trying to do? Create a mechanical means of entering the jungle of voices? or really actually send signals through the gyro? My thoughts are that the gyro and the human balance system are the same instrument. The human balance system is effected by fans which are similar to gyro's, the balance system is your center for memory and cognitive thinking, actual science. I haven't tied it all together yet. The triangle pieces and the levers might be used for other purposes. So to answer your question nothing has worked yet like I thought it might.
the innber ear has no rotaing parts anbd is not rigid in space. it is closer to a spirit level than a gyroscope

any rotating mass, such as a fan, has rotational inertia. and will resist changes in its position

Forum List

Back