h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

New York

The legislation adds a section to the state’s penal code, adding a new cause of action for public nuisance allowing the state Attorney General, city corporation counsels or private citizens to bring lawsuits after companies or individuals for “knowingly or recklessly” contributing to things like promoting self-harm or vaccine disinformation.

“No person, by conduct either unlawful in itself or unreasonable under all circumstances, shall knowingly or recklessly create, maintain or contribute to a condition in New York state that endangers the safety or health of the public through the promotion of content, including through the use of algorithms or solely automatic systems that prioritize content by a method other than solely by time and date such content was created,” reads the legislation.

Unconstitutional from the get go. Even the SJW three on the SC wouldn't support this.

Let me break that one down even simpler for you, Simple McSimpleton. Magaturds are the reason DEMOCRATS! bring such short sighted legislation into existence. K, petunia? :113:

PS. Your reading comprehension sucks. Weren't you a teacher?

Actually it's because you are all a bunch of authoritarian lemmings, soi boi cuck.

I remember the line. It is one line out of the whole bill, to root out white supremacists organizational infiltration into the uniform services and Fed law enforcement agencies. Would you prefer them to be infiltrated by white supremacist organizations at will? The vast majority of the bill is about domestic terrorism organizations in general.
Do you have some other domestic terrorism organizations, you would prefer added to the list in specific? If so, contact your Senator, as HR350 passed the house and the related bill in the US Senate in S.963.
Contrary to the opinions of the Leftists and Democrats of the Obama-Biden oligarchy, our nation should be even more concerned about domestic Islamic Fundamentalists/extremists and the 'AntiFa'~Leftist(seditious) extremists infiltrating "uniform services and Fed law enforcement agencies".

It is dangerous and 'bad enough' that the Woke ideology has infiltrated the upper command and flag staff leadership of "uniform services and Fed law enforcement agencies".

Last edited:
Add AntiFa to that list. They got away with hundreds of seditious acts in Summer of 2020. During Trump's time as POTUS, BTW, so should that be another area where "orange man failed"?
Or is this another example of the run-away lawlessness of the Deep Swamp apparatchiks ?

That is exactly what I said, after Son-of-a-Bush created the Department of homeland security, the Patriot Act and the FISA courts, never letting an emergency go to waste.
I've read this bill and have no major problem with it. We avoided getting into a dictatorship by putting down DJT's attempt to overthrow the vote of the people and taking over the government by hook or crook.
After you read the bill, tell me what it is that has your ass in a twist.
Our government cannot be trusted.

You'll be singing from the same hymnbook in 2024 when a Republican ...likely Donald Trump...is in office.

I don't want a ministry of truth or a department of domestic spying...regardless of who the President is.

That is exactly what I said, after Son-of-a-Bush created the Department of homeland security, the Patriot Act and the FISA courts, never letting an emergency go to waste.
I've read this bill and have no major problem with it. We avoided getting into a dictatorship by putting down DJT's attempt to overthrow the vote of the people and taking over the government by hook or crook.
After you read the bill, tell me what it is that has your ass in a twist.
sometimes you make sense.

sometimes you repeat the bullshit of our generations best bullshitters.

1/6 was a protest yes, that got out of hand in some areas. to pin it all on trump is simply convenient and part of a targeted plan. we know for a fact the FBI was in there along w/ANTIFA to egg it on and/or create the damage.

to make it more is to codify your fears and agenda. nothing more. to look at trump as a "problem" is to ignore the problems that got us here today. NONE OF WHICH have jack nor shit to do with trump.

unless you hate him and need reasons to justify it.

now - part of me hopes trump doesn't run again because of the divide his "mere presence" caused. but that's emotional talking and me being tired of titty babies crying cause they have an anger boner they don't understand. but the fact remains, the plays used against trump -

making up RUSSIA
spying on him
impeaching him for heresay evidence on a phone call from someone who hated him anyway
impeaching him for whatever else they could come up with
HE SAID DRINK BLEACH!!!

and we can go on and on and on - but this is all the left does. period.

demonize someone, make a simple HATE THIS NAZI stereotype and start putting anyone against you in that camp. don't discuss the issue, demonize the people.

til the left gets back to discussing issues and stop the demonization of anyone in their way - they're a boatload of crybabies who never grew out of their id phase.

So we start down the path to Europe. Using moments of Chaos to give the gov't more power. Ending with Hate Speech later so they can investigate you for what you say online.

In Europe what you say online can have you put in Jail.

This bill establishes new requirements to expand the availability of information on domestic terrorism, as well as the relationship between domestic terrorism and hate crimes.

It authorizes domestic terrorism components within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the Department of Justice (DOJ), and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to monitor, analyze, investigate, and prosecute domestic terrorism.

I'm sure there will be plenty of lawsuits that will silence the Democrats in their efforts. This is probably why Pelosi isn't worried about the midterm elections. She thinks she will be able to silence conservatives enough to win. It won't work.

The domestic terrorists are the lib loons who run these fear inspiring hoaxes and want Americans in their houses 24/7 over an airborne ailment with most of the properties of pollen

Add AntiFa to that list. They got away with hundreds of seditious acts in Summer of 2020. During Trump's time as POTUS, BTW, so should that be another area where "orange man failed"?
You see the 'seditionists' at the entrance on J6......notice the ones with black full face helmets with stick on black and white TRUMP decals on the back of their helmet?

Black and white Trump stickers....yeah, right.

The term white supremacy is over rated badly, because supremacy thinking isn't just a white skinned thing. It comes in all different colors and ideologies. Targeting white's is what the term is being used for by the left, and I hope that the people wake up to this fact quickly.
The squeakiest wheel gets the grease. White supremacist groups and even forms of militias have always been around, but knew better than to be militant about it, or openly coordinate, or come out armed in public, openly support politicians that will favor or allow them freedom to grow and be more vocal. Stupid tactic on their part. They have brought heat on themselves, now whining and getting like minded, but not necessarily members to whine for them. I don't do group intimidation and do not support or look out for those that do. I have my own problems and their cause (mostly misguided) is not my cause. My first briefings on these assholes, came in the early 80s. They haven't changed ideology, so I have not changed my thoughts on them.

The squeakiest wheel gets the grease. White supremacist groups and even forms of militias have always been around, but knew better than to be militant about it, or openly coordinate, or come out armed in public, openly support politicians that will favor or allow them freedom to grow and be more vocal. Stupid tactic on their part. They have brought heat on themselves, now whining and getting like minded, but not necessarily members to whine for them. I don't do group intimidation and do not support or look out for those that do. I have my own problems and their cause (mostly misguided) is not my cause. My first briefings on these assholes, came in the early 80s. They haven't changed ideology, so I have not changed my thoughts on them.

Obama's buddies from the 60's?

What about any other political extremist group, like black nationalists, or BLM?
BLM totally sucks and their whole concept is a lie, as they don't give a shit about black people unless involved with a cop. It is just a pyramid scheme to make money, only really benefitting thugs. I am not familiar with the black nationalists.

BLM totally sucks and their whole concept is a lie, as they don't give a shit about black people unless involved with a cop. It is just a pyramid scheme to make money, only really benefitting thugs. I am not familiar with the black nationalists.
Ok, but this is still unconstitutional because it only targets whites. It doesn't mention anything about communists.

Contrary to the opinions of the Leftists and Democrats of the Obama-Biden oligarchy, our nation should be even more concerned about domestic Islamic Fundamentalists/extremists and the 'AntiFa'~Leftist(seditious) extremists infiltrating "uniform services and Fed law enforcement agencies".

It is dangerous and 'bad enough' that the Woke ideology has infiltrated the upper command and flag staff leadership of "uniform services and Fed law enforcement agencies".
Not any antifa people around here, or Islamic fundamentalist either. There are white nationalists quietly doing their thing as wannabe militia orgs, that could be a problem. They even tried foolishly to recruit (due to skills I had at one time) me a few years back and tried intimidation when turned down flat. I welcome any official heat groups like that bring on themselves.

Forum List

Back