H1N1 May Have Scared Off Parents On Halloween Night

Of course its not the first time sleaze has had control of Wahington. It's just the first time that the majority of people were fully aware of the fact and thet the sleaze was grandstanding every minor item that comes down the pike.

This is starting to sound like "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!"

I think the majority of Americans have been aware of the sleaze in ALL political arenas for a long time. I give most of them credit for at least being that smart.

Nary a one here but it's easier and safer to just hit the churches and most just go to the houses of friends and family. Swine flu has less to do with it than fears of what some nutcase may have added to the candy. That and the fact that almost no one really knows there neighbors anymore.

i remember one holloween when i was a kid some damn hippys gave us apples, we made sure to throw them as hard as we could against their garage door and smashed em to bits, fun as hell

Nary a one here but it's easier and safer to just hit the churches and most just go to the houses of friends and family. Swine flu has less to do with it than fears of what some nutcase may have added to the candy. That and the fact that almost no one really knows there neighbors anymore.

i remember one holloween when i was a kid some damn hippys gave us apples, we made sure to throw them as hard as we could against their garage door and smashed em to bits, fun as hell

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:booze:

There was pins and razorblades in the snickers and lsd in the sweet tarts (and rumors of pins and razor blades in the snickers and lsd in the sweet tarts) way back (and I'm an old lady of 46) when I was a kid.

Now, back in the olden days, us kids figured it was a conspiracy to lower the dentist bills, and ate up all the stuff we figured mom and pop would "find objectionable" (the snickers and the sweet tarts) before we got home.

So, parents, if you really want to limit the sugar, confiscate ALL of it, reject half of it, meter the rest to a couple a day, then throw the rest out in two weeks claiming it is "stale." One warning, the kids will retaliate by claiming the same about perfectly good cereal and peanut butter.
:lol:

Of course its not the first time sleaze has had control of Wahington. It's just the first time that the majority of people were fully aware of the fact and thet the sleaze was grandstanding every minor item that comes down the pike.

Where is this Wa hington?

The Tennessee Vols wore black jerseys for the first time in their history and whooped up on South Carolina bigtime......

I'm putting on Young Frankenstein and I'm gonna forget this night ever happened.

I guess this is what you get when you have the kind of manipulative fucks we have in Washington these days.

They've got everyone too friggen scared to act like normal.

I wonder what the lack of candy sales is gonna do to the economy.

You're blaming the lack of trick or treaters to your home-to who is in the White House?

Live long and prosper dude! Seriously!

I think the nanny state we've got going lately has something to do with it.

It could be a number of things....but you'll never know what's up unless you put it out there for everyone to discuss.

Sorry if the premise bruises your fragile sensitivities.

There was pins and razorblades in the snickers and lsd in the sweet tarts (and rumors of pins and razor blades in the snickers and lsd in the sweet tarts) way back (and I'm an old lady of 46) when I was a kid.

i remember, that was the story every year, pins, razor blades, and drugs. that stuck and as a result we always made sure to scrutinize everything our kids ever got, everything with even the slightest tear or smallest hole went straight into the trash.

Last edited:
The Tennessee Vols wore black jerseys for the first time in their history and whooped up on South Carolina bigtime......

I'm putting on Young Frankenstein and I'm gonna forget this night ever happened.

I guess this is what you get when you have the kind of manipulative fucks we have in Washington these days.

They've got everyone too friggen scared to act like normal.

I wonder what the lack of candy sales is gonna do to the economy.

You're blaming the lack of trick or treaters to your home-to who is in the White House?

It could be a number of things....but you'll never know what's up unless you put it out there for everyone to discuss.

Not at all Spock, but it was good for a laugh tonight,thanks! :thup:

I remember at the age of 9 going Trick-O-Treating with my friend. At that time many houses decorated or had haunted little areas. We came upon this house that was dark and figured it was another haunted spoof. We walk up to the door, and the door was a little open. So we knock, and it pushed the door further open. Holy Crap after what we saw we took off running and screaming.

The house was ransacked big time, turned out someone was murdered in that house. My friend and told our parents and they called the police. We got finger printed so they could weed out our prints.

Then why did you mention it?

Something must have put a bug up your ass about it.

Denial only makes you seem petty.

Echo, you haven't had the joy of having a conversation with muddy here yet? It's hilarious. ::cool:

Nor the shame of having his ass handed to him ether.

DOGBREATH....how you doing BOY!!!!!!!

i remember, that was the story every year, pins, razor blades, and drugs. that stuck and as a result we always made sure to scrutinize everything our kids ever got, everything with even the slightest tear or smallest hole went straight into the trash.

I made sure we went to people we knew, and told my kids when they got old enough to go out alone that I needed them to hand out the candy because I had to work (lucky me, it was true). Bought plenty, they could keep the leftovers, and I let them drum up anything within reason to startle the ones coming to the door. It is a scary world, and parenting isn't for the faint of heart.

Holy Leonard Nimoy, give it a rest and get a sense of humor!

I remember at the age of 9 going Trick-O-Treating with my friend. At that time many houses decorated or had haunted little areas. We came upon this house that was dark and figured it was another haunted spoof. We walk up to the door, and the door was a little open. So we knock, and it pushed the door further open. Holy Crap after what we saw we took off running and screaming.

The house was ransacked big time, turned out someone was murdered in that house. My friend and told our parents and they called the police. We got finger printed so they could weed out our prints.

:eek:

Echo, you haven't had the joy of having a conversation with muddy here yet? It's hilarious. ::cool:

Nor the shame of having his ass handed to him ether.

DOGBREATH....how you doing BOY!!!!!!!

Ah, so you like the my ass? Thanks, but it's really Radioman in my avatar, not me.

Did you have nightmares for years? That's freaky Terry! :eek:

Listen to you.

This thread was pleasant until you started in.

I have a great sense of humor as long I'm dealing with people who are willing to entertain new ideas and explore possibilities rather then wetting themselves at the slightest perceived indiscretion.

Listen to you.

This thread was pleasant until you started in.

I have a great sense of humor as long I'm dealing with people who are willing to entertain new ideas and explore possibilities rather then wetting themselves at the slightest perceived indiscretion.

Yes, I can see I misjudged you. You ARE hilarious!

Forum List

Back