H2O vs. CO2 Yet another observation the AGW Cult will ignore

It’s fortunate for you that you don’t have to post your real name. Only fools think they know more then every institute of higher learning in the world….you’re an embarrassment to yourself.,

Consensus is still a Cult word.

Oh, under my real name I reached out to the lab who faked a CO2 experiment for Mythbuster - they never got back to me

It just modifies the infrared radiation escape rate.

vostok_T_CO2.png

Show us on the chart where CO2 touched you and modified your infrared radiation escape

Since I have been on the planet for less than 100 years the CO2 only touched me on the far left, too small to see.
But you see on the chart where temperatures plummet for tens of thousands of years after CO2 levels peak, right?!

But you see on the chart where temperatures plummet for tens of thousands of years after CO2 levels peak, right?!
Yes, and I see the CO2 levels plummet along with the temperatures. Am I to believe that you did not notice? What is your point?

Yes, and I see the CO2 levels plummet along with the temperatures. Am I to believe that you did not notice? What is your point?

Notice how in that side by side 450,000 year long dataset it's always temperature leading CO2?

I can feel the sense of incredulity and betrayal some of the less informed Cult member feel when presented with clear, concise "denier" information

Consensus is still a Cult word.
Too many syllables ? Tell us what you think it means.
Oh, under my real name I reached out to the lab who faked a CO2 experiment for Mythbuster - they never got back to me
Why would they reply to made up shit. You sound like ChemEngineer who declared that “ only he knew why every college, university and high school labeled the periodic table incorrectly”

Of course he made the mistake of not looking up how the periodic table was named..maybe you should do a little more research before you keep making an ass of yourself.

Water vapor is a more powerful GHG that CO2.

But it is still a byproduct of Earth ice content/volume. Both Co2 and H2O are.

The more ice Earth has, the less H2O in the atmosphere.

Jurassic was warmer and wetter, at least according to most not obsessed with blaming everything on Co2 that does nothing...

Throughout the Jurassic, the world was much warmer than at present, this is reflected in the probable absence of permanent ice caps at the poles

But it is still a byproduct of Earth ice content/volume. Both Co2 and H2O are.

The more ice Earth has, the less H2O in the atmosphere.

Jurassic was warmer and wetter, at least according to most not obsessed with blaming everything on Co2 that does nothing...

Throughout the Jurassic, the world was much warmer than at present, this is reflected in the probable absence of permanent ice caps at the poles
Yup.
He seems to have a problem with the chicken and the egg.

It only seems that way to science illiterates. BTW, how does it feel to have every university, climate research facility and every country in the world say your FOS. Must be lonely at the bottom.
Listen to this guy for your answer..

Again, here's the fourth-grade level explanation. Yes, I know, that puts it way over the head of Frank and jc and EMH.

H2O vapor alone can't drive temperature, because it rains out so quickly.

CO2 doesn't rain out, so it controls temperature.

Temperature controls water vapor. CO2 makes it warmer, that makes for more water vapor, that makes it warmer still.

In the short term, CO2 is the forcing, water vapor is the feedback.

You know what to do now, deniers. Troll! Troll! Troll!

Forum List

Back