🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ha, that bitch is dead

Yeah, this is just Ravi being a total dick. Yanno, the same ones that cheered when Justice Scalia died. What's with you cheering someone's death like that?

Ask about Hillary's health, get viciously attacked. Talk about border security, get viciously attacked. Express concerns over terrorists coming in among refugees, get viciously attacked.

Libs laugh about Scalia's death and attack people who find it in poor taste. Libs cheer another conservative's death and call people retarded for pointing out how hateful it is. Also, they rush to use terms that are derogatory to certain groups.

Just imagine if people cheered if Hillary got struck by lightning. Boy, they would discuss it 24/7 and condemn it as pure hate speech. It would be, yet they do the same and act like there's nothing wrong with it.

You see, while liberals require safe spaces for their fragile little egos, their enemies are expecting to take as much abuse as they want to dish out.
You don't speak for me, or know my true feelings, so piss off wanker...

Women like that always pissed me off. Had to work with them from time to time, as customers of my stores. They would like a pair of shoes or an outfit, but wouldn't buy it unless their husband liked it. I'd always ask "who is wearing it? You or him?" and they would always ALWAYS say "I am wearing it only if he approves".
I always saw red and most of the time didn't keep my mouth shut. Lost sales, yes. But I felt better not holding it in. :lol:

Did you ever stop to think she enjoyed pleasing her husband?
I mean who wouldnt want their significant other to like the way they look?

I have no doubt that lots of crazy right wingers are looking forward to some sort of armed confrontation. You better be careful of what you wish for. Our military probably won't have much patience with something like that.

Yes they probably wont have much patience along with the cops, and the national guard, and all of the millions of armed citizens. No patience for those who have abused dishonored, attacked them constantly made them die for no reason just to pull out and make the situation worse. I think most of us know who will win the war. Not the ruling class liberal scum who have done so much to reduce our soldiers life expectancy and their lifestyle to that of less than an illegal immigrant.

Women like that always pissed me off. Had to work with them from time to time, as customers of my stores. They would like a pair of shoes or an outfit, but wouldn't buy it unless their husband liked it. I'd always ask "who is wearing it? You or him?" and they would always ALWAYS say "I am wearing it only if he approves".
I always saw red and most of the time didn't keep my mouth shut. Lost sales, yes. But I felt better not holding it in. :lol:

Sure...please your man. But he isn't the one walking in high heels with bloody feet, is he?
I wear what I want and it will be a cold day in hell that I wear something HE wants me to wear. Period.
He liked me just fine when he met me with my style of apparel and the shoes I wore. If he didn't, we wouldn't be together.

Last edited:
MEN who love their wives or girlfriends take care of themselves and dress well to please the women in their lives. Its a matter of RESPECT for yourself and those you love.

When the Brady b!tch finally died I was really glad of that too.

Now we have seen b!tches from both the far right and far left die.

Good riddance from both.

:D

Someone who was active in politics and the process died.

And the left can't celebrate enough...those tolerant persons.....

No wonder good people don't run for office and we get Hillary and Donald.

I never would have voted for her, but I was sad when Geraldine Ferraro died.

She was a good woman.

She put herself in the public limelite because she felt her cause was worth fighting for.

I respect that.

She seemed honest and open about a lot of things so you can spare me the Hillary connection....they are nowhere near alike.

Sure...please your man. But he isn't the one walking in high heels with bloody feet, is he?
I wear what I want and it will be a cold day in hell that I wear something HE wants me to wear. Period.
He liked me just fine when he met me with my style of apparel and the shoes I wore. If he didn't, we wouldn't be together.

So you sold shoes that made girls feet bleed? I'd question your morals selling something like that to the unaware public.

MEN who love their wives or girlfriends take care of themselves and dress well to please the women in their lives. Its a matter of RESPECT for yourself and those you love.

Thats pretty much what I said...thanks.

So you sold shoes that made girls feet bleed? I'd question your morals selling something like that to the unaware public.
Seriously? I didn't figure you that dense. I sold shoes to whomever wanted them and it was an example. But you go ahead and be a dick.

Lets examine the logic of your reaction. You decide to buy a dress that is sexy and don't ever say you don't buy cloths that you think are sexy. Now you say that you only buy it to please yourself. Are you some kind of lesbian who checks out women and are you one that only looks at herself? It seems pretty pointless to buy an outfit that your husband doesn't like.

Seriously? I didn't figure you that dense. I sold shoes to whomever wanted them and it was an example. But you go ahead and be a dick.

You have to admit you gave a poor example to the context of my post.
All I said is most significant others dress to please their spouses.
I know I have and I damn well know my wife has...:boobies:

Forum List

Back