🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ha, that bitch is dead

I missed this that a woman who had to ask permission from her husband to say that women were second class citizens has croaked.

Longtime conservative activist Phyllis Schlafly dead at 92 | Fox News

So much delusion. Enjoy being submissive for all time.

So, you want submissive women to all die? That must mean you are hoping all Muslim women croak. You take joy in the death of those you disagree with, which makes you worse than anyone you might oppose.

A muslim woman walks into a store and decides to buy one of those outfits that doesn't cover you from head to toe. Her husband wouldn't approve! Waiting for some liberal woman to express their outrage....

I dress to please myself. If he didn't like my style, he would have never asked me out on a date those many years ago. And same with him on what he wore. This having to ASK your spouse or other half IF you can buy this or that, is stupid. Unless it is a car or something. We have a rule around here...if it costs more than 100 bucks, talk it over. But it damn sure doesn't come to apparel, nor do I have to tell him I am beneath him because I am a woman. He would hate me if I did. What's to respect if I think he wants me to grovel and he thinks I think that?

This woman that died...is an insult to women. She and others like her is why that glass ceiling is so hard to break.

A muslim woman walks into a store and decides to buy one of those outfits that doesn't cover you from head to toe. Her husband wouldn't approve! Waiting for some liberal woman to express their outrage....

Get comfortable because you'll be waiting forever for any lib to condemn the oppression of Muslim women. They cannot make any decisions, as per sharia law.

Islam is not a religion of peace, it's not even a religion. It's a dictatorship. They don't seek to live in harmony with all people, they seek to rule the world. Allah was nothing but a violent warmonger who married children. It's not about being tolerant, it's about spreading and multiplying until the day comes that they rule. Obama and Hillary both want to help them with that goal. When women are forced to cover their bodies in shame, obey every command of men or face horrible consequences, you'd think the women's lib groups would vehemently reject it, yet they talk about freedom of religion and leaving them alone. The woman have no freedom in Islam and they have no voice.

One former Muslim woman who managed to escape spoke out against the way liberals defend the practice of forcing women to cover themselves and all the other oppressive things. The woman said that she used to wish that people would discuss the horrible treatment because they didn't dare speak out or they would have been seriously punished, maybe killed. Their hopes are dashed every time a liberal stops the conversation regarding the slave women of the Muslim world. Someone needs to speak for the victims and you can't count on libs, that's for sure.

I dress to please myself. If he didn't like my style, he would have never asked me out on a date those many years ago. And same with him on what he wore. This having to ASK your spouse or other half IF you can buy this or that, is stupid. Unless it is a car or something. We have a rule around here...if it costs more than 100 bucks, talk it over. But it damn sure doesn't come to apparel, nor do I have to tell him I am beneath him because I am a woman. He would hate me if I did. What's to respect if I think he wants me to grovel and he thinks I think that?

This woman that died...is an insult to women. She and others like her is why that glass ceiling is so hard to break.

The fact that you have to justify your independent opinion of yourself with 'he would hate me' only kind of implies you really don't mean what you say. He would hate me if I didn't wear the right cloths or he would hate me if I cared what he thought.

Get comfortable because you'll be waiting forever for any lib to condemn the oppression of Muslim women. They cannot make any decisions, as per sharia law.

Islam is not a religion of peace, it's not even a religion. It's a dictatorship. They don't seek to live in harmony with all people, they seek to rule the world. Allah was nothing but a violent warmonger who married children. It's not about being tolerant, it's about spreading and multiplying until the day comes that they rule. Obama and Hillary both want to help them with that goal. When women are forced to cover their bodies in shame, obey every command of men or face horrible consequences, you'd think the women's lib groups would vehemently reject it, yet they talk about freedom of religion and leaving them alone. The woman have no freedom in Islam.

I know. I just like to put that out there.

Okie dokie, Phyllis. If that's the way it must be. :)

dead-bitch-png.88538

I can't really believe that there are people cheering the death of anyone in this world especially if the only crime you ever done was disagree with someone. It makes me wonder if these people are liberals at all. You didn't hate her because she was in the Klan or a child molestor but she happen to have a really conservative opinion on something. I think child molestors are often treated with more compassion than any political opponent of the left ever is.

Oh man, that cartoon of her having to use a wire hanger to try to unlock the Pearly Gates. Yeeeouch.

Yeah, this is just Ravi being a total dick. Yanno, the same ones that cheered when Justice Scalia died. What's with you cheering someone's death like that?

Ask about Hillary's health, get viciously attacked. Talk about border security, get viciously attacked. Express concerns over terrorists coming in among refugees, get viciously attacked.

Libs laugh about Scalia's death and attack people who find it in poor taste. Libs cheer another conservative's death and call people retarded for pointing out how hateful it is. Also, they rush to use terms that are derogatory to certain groups.

Just imagine if people cheered if Hillary got struck by lightning. Boy, they would discuss it 24/7 and condemn it as pure hate speech. It would be, yet they do the same and act like there's nothing wrong with it.

You see, while liberals require safe spaces for their fragile little egos, those they disagree with are expected to take as much abuse as they want to dish out.
No...we would expect it from you

Yeah, this is just Ravi being a total dick. Yanno, the same ones that cheered when Justice Scalia died. What's with you cheering someone's death like that?

Ask about Hillary's health, get viciously attacked. Talk about border security, get viciously attacked. Express concerns over terrorists coming in among refugees, get viciously attacked.

Libs laugh about Scalia's death and attack people who find it in poor taste. Libs cheer another conservative's death and call people retarded for pointing out how hateful it is. Also, they rush to use terms that are derogatory to certain groups.

Just imagine if people cheered if Hillary got struck by lightning. Boy, they would discuss it 24/7 and condemn it as pure hate speech. It would be, yet they do the same and act like there's nothing wrong with it.

You see, while liberals require safe spaces for their fragile little egos, those they disagree with are expected to take as much abuse as they want to dish out.
No...we would expect it from you

No, actually, there are those of us sensible enough to know that you don't cheer when someone dies, even if they hold views contrary to our own.

The fact that you have to justify your independent opinion of yourself with 'he would hate me' only kind of implies you really don't mean what you say. He would hate me if I didn't wear the right cloths or he would hate me if I cared what he thought.
Which proves you know nothing about online people you happen to be on the same board with. His ex wife groveled. He tried that shit with me and got a big surprise. Soon after we married, he said she and I were like water and fire. He preferred fire because he said water had no personality and was no challenge to keep the relationship alive. No opinion of her own..just a gal that nodded and agreed and whenever he asked what SHE liked, she would say whatever he liked. Kinda like that gal on the movie Coming To America with Eddy Murphy. My husband wanted someone with their own ideas, personality, wants, needs, desires, etc.

That's what he got.

So stuff it, pal.

Forum List

Back