HAHA. Court forces black baker to bake cake for KKK party

Since over 20% of blacks are unemployed, how are they going to get the money to start a business? Bet you support special loans to blacks so they can.

Don't worry about whitey. We've survived for a long time without relying on blacks.

Apparently it's legal for a homo to not serve someone wanting a cake. Once again, if a homo didn't want to serve me because I oppose same sex marriage, I'll go elsewhere and not whine about it. They don't. They demand acceptance and for others to do for them simply because they ask.
You've survived without blacks when? Before you enslaved them and had them and every other immigrant built america for you?

Since my family didn't come to the U.S. until around 1910, none of them had anything to do with enslaving people. Before coming as LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, they were peasants under the Russian czars. They came and helped build America. They didn't nor do their descendants, that means me, demand someone owes them anything as a result. We earned it and considered ourselves full Americans not hyphenated Americans. While my family history may be E. European, I don't consider myself European. I've never been to Europe much like most blacks have never been to any of the over 50 countries of Africa. While I may cook and eat ethnic food from recipes passed down from my grandmothers, I consider myself 100% American. My great grandparents, the generation that came from Europe also did the same. Don't think they weren't mistreated. Unlike immigrants from W. Europe, they didn't speak much English. Unlike immigrants today, they didn't demand they be taught in their language until they learned English. However, many blacks still consider themselves as much African as they do American based on the use of the politically correct term.
What? Your ancestors came to the U.S. willingly? How fortunate were they?

Don't think that where they came from was a cakewalk. If I recall correctly, and I do, the country of Liberia was established as a place for free blacks to either go back to Africa or to the continent of their ancestors. Since it isn't overpopulated, tells me many didn't want to go nor want to go now. What many blacks, and guilt ridden whites, want now is for blacks to be given reparations and/or rewarded with special treatment for what none living today experienced as a slave. Worse than that, they want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad we are as a race for having done what we did including those like me who didn't take part in what white people are supposed to be ashamed of doing. Sorry, don't buy it.
Who cares what you buy? :dunno: The, they're better off here, they should be grateful their ancestors were slaves, idiocy is as moronic as the, Jews are better off because of the Holocaust since it got them Israel, nonsense I've heard from anti-Semites.
I don't use that argument. If they don't like it here, go back where their ancestors came from. They have that choice. Since most wouldn't, it tells me they think they're better off here.

Don't think that where they came from was a cakewalk. If I recall correctly, and I do, the country of Liberia was established as a place for free blacks to either go back to Africa or to the continent of their ancestors. Since it isn't overpopulated, tells me many didn't want to go nor want to go now. What many blacks, and guilt ridden whites, want now is for blacks to be given reparations and/or rewarded with special treatment for what none living today experienced as a slave. Worse than that, they want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad we are as a race for having done what we did including those like me who didn't take part in what white people are supposed to be ashamed of doing. Sorry, don't buy it.

Fact is that slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the black race. The 40 million american blacks have a far better life than the blacks in africa. If anything blacks should pay reparations to whites.
Thanks for proving my point in post #438. :thup:

That blacks don't go the continent of their ancestors despite wanting to be called African Americans, tells me they think it's better here.

Um, if I were the baker, that cake would have been made out of chocolate exlax...My question is, who would you want to force someone you knew who hated you to make you food? isn't that asking to be poisoned?

DUM DUM DUM

That would have been dumb on your part.
Please, tell me how? If questioned by the police, the baker could say, he always put chocolate ex-lax into the batter, for extra flavor, and no one has ever complained before.

And it's not like he is looking for their business in the future. Hell, it would probably help with his sales, to pull a stunt like that.

Overall it's actually about 11 - 12%. For younger blacks seeking jobs, it's 25%. A record 12.2 million black aren't in the labor force. Even at 11 - 12%, it's double that of the overall claimed rate. Defend that.

Govt should give us the employment rate for non-student blacks between 18 and 65 . It would likely be around 30% since so many blacks are on welfare or live a life of crime and are not even looking for work

Maybe reparations could be asked from countries that sold the slaves. Aren't they be equally responsible?

Wouldn't those countries have been run by black tribal chiefs at the time?

I don't see why that would be my problem. Just like I don't see how slavery should be my problem. Neither me, nor my family had nothing to do with it.

I don't see why it's your problem either. My point was that their own tribal chiefs and people sold them into slavery. That means the descendants of those black tribal chiefs owe them reparations if anyone does.

Like you, my family had nothing to do with slavery. They were from E. Europe and came here around 1910. They didn't own slaves and were, because they didn't speak English well, mistreated. Unlike the blacks, they actually did overcome and rose above it instead of demanding white people, including you and I whose families had nothing to do with it, pay them back.

That blacks don't go the continent of their ancestors despite wanting to be called African Americans, tells me they think it's better here.

They don't think it, they know it. Very few white men in africa for the blacks to live off of.

Um, if I were the baker, that cake would have been made out of chocolate exlax...My question is, who would you want to force someone you knew who hated you to make you food? isn't that asking to be poisoned?

DUM DUM DUM

That would have been dumb on your part.
Please, tell me how? If questioned by the police, the baker could say, he always put chocolate ex-lax into the batter, for extra flavor, and no one has ever complained before.

And it's not like he is looking for their business in the future. Hell, it would probably help with his sales, to pull a stunt like that.

You're worried about what the police would say? That's not what I meant. What the police asked would be the least of that baker's concerns.

Overall it's actually about 11 - 12%. For younger blacks seeking jobs, it's 25%. A record 12.2 million black aren't in the labor force. Even at 11 - 12%, it's double that of the overall claimed rate. Defend that.

Govt should give us the employment rate for non-student blacks between 18 and 65 . It would likely be around 30% since so many blacks are on welfare or live a life of crime and are not even looking for work

For younger blacks looking for work, it's around 25%.

I hope this encloseourages blacks to start their own businesses and blacks to buy from them. I'll shop there too. That will bring whiteys prices down and they'll be begging gays and blacks to come back.

There's no way its legal to not serve someone because they are gay. Can they? Maybe on religions grounds?

Since over 20% of blacks are unemployed, how are they going to get the money to start a business? Bet you support special loans to blacks so they can.

Don't worry about whitey. We've survived for a long time without relying on blacks.

Apparently it's legal for a homo to not serve someone wanting a cake. Once again, if a homo didn't want to serve me because I oppose same sex marriage, I'll go elsewhere and not whine about it. They don't. They demand acceptance and for others to do for them simply because they ask.
Where do you get 20% unemployment for blacks from?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
From a true source that doesn't take out those that have quit looking for work but can work in order to make the numbers appear as something they aren't. You probably believe that the overall unemployment is what the Obama administration says it is. You sound like the typical ass kissing Liberal.
What's your source...?

Defend what? You still haven't provided your source for the numbers you casually toss around. Not to mention, you're not even faithful to your own numbers. You went from saying black unemployment was 20% to saying it's about 11% to 12%. What should I be defending when you can't even agree with yourself or cite your source??

I hope this encloseourages blacks to start their own businesses and blacks to buy from them. I'll shop there too. That will bring whiteys prices down and they'll be begging gays and blacks to come back.

There's no way its legal to not serve someone because they are gay. Can they? Maybe on religions grounds?

You've survived without blacks when? Before you enslaved them and had them and every other immigrant built america for you?

Since my family didn't come to the U.S. until around 1910, none of them had anything to do with enslaving people. Before coming as LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, they were peasants under the Russian czars. They came and helped build America. They didn't nor do their descendants, that means me, demand someone owes them anything as a result. We earned it and considered ourselves full Americans not hyphenated Americans. While my family history may be E. European, I don't consider myself European. I've never been to Europe much like most blacks have never been to any of the over 50 countries of Africa. While I may cook and eat ethnic food from recipes passed down from my grandmothers, I consider myself 100% American. My great grandparents, the generation that came from Europe also did the same. Don't think they weren't mistreated. Unlike immigrants from W. Europe, they didn't speak much English. Unlike immigrants today, they didn't demand they be taught in their language until they learned English. However, many blacks still consider themselves as much African as they do American based on the use of the politically correct term.

Don't think that where they came from was a cakewalk. If I recall correctly, and I do, the country of Liberia was established as a place for free blacks to either go back to Africa or to the continent of their ancestors. Since it isn't overpopulated, tells me many didn't want to go nor want to go now.

That you, or for that matter the white establishment of two centuries ago, would consider this "go back to the continent of their ancestors" jazz speaks volumes. As if the whole continent is some kind of monolith, and you can't be bothered with the diversity -- it's just "Africa". Sounds eerily like "they all look alike to me" .

Let's say you're a slave whose ancestors were shipped here from Thailand. Now we're gonna offer you a "resettlement in the continent of your ancestors" -- in Mongolia. Hey, it's the same continent, whatsa problem?

Not to mention, did you think the land they decided to call "Liberia" was just sitting there with nobody in it, like an empty hotel room? Not to mention a harsh climate, not to mention it's highly unlikely to be the land of your ancestors anyway...

The arrogance of this patronizing attitude speaks volumes.

What many blacks, and guilt ridden whites, want now is for blacks to be given reparations and/or rewarded with special treatment for what none living today experienced as a slave. Worse than that, they want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad we are as a race for having done what we did including those like me who didn't take part in what white people are supposed to be ashamed of doing. Sorry, don't buy it.

Amazing how you fast-forwarded here by two hundred years without looking, as if the present just sprang up spontaneously from nothing. "Slavery" isn't the issue any more; no one who was a slave, or a slave owner, is alive today nor are their children. What the effect was of shipping human cargo over the ocean, dehumanizing them for centuries, and then one day cutting them loose in their forced-adopted continent, was to create an underclass, socially and econnomically. That's the part that nobody thought through when they invented racism and transatlantic slave shipping. Inventing Liberia wasn't anywhere near about to fix that.

Last edited:

From a true source that doesn't take out those that have quit looking for work but can work in order to make the numbers appear as something they aren't. You probably believe that the overall unemployment is what the Obama administration says it is. You sound like the typical ass kissing Liberal.
What's your source...?

Defend what? You still haven't provided your source for the numbers you casually toss around. Not to mention, you're not even faithful to your own numbers. You went from saying black unemployment was 20% to saying it's about 11% to 12%. What should I be defending when you can't even agree with yourself or cite your source??

My numbers related to blacks is from the same source you post. My correction was the overall number while upholding the rate for younger blacks. Either way, blacks still hold a rate of unemployment two times that of the administration's claimed rate. That's why I said above not to worry about whitey. We've survived a long time without relying on blacks. Since 1 in 9 is unemployed, doesn't look like that will change unless guilt ridden whites continue pushing for reparations.

Who cares what you buy? :dunno: The, they're better off here, they should be grateful their ancestors were slaves, idiocy is as moronic as the, Jews are better off because of the Holocaust since it got them Israel, nonsense I've heard from anti-Semites.
I don't use that argument. If they don't like it here, go back where their ancestors came from. They have that choice. Since most wouldn't, it tells me they think they're better off here.
Realize it or not, that is the argument you're making. The question isn't are blacks better off here ... the question is ... was it worth their ancestors being held in slavery for hundreds of years?

Don't think that where they came from was a cakewalk. If I recall correctly, and I do, the country of Liberia was established as a place for free blacks to either go back to Africa or to the continent of their ancestors. Since it isn't overpopulated, tells me many didn't want to go nor want to go now.

That you, or for that matter the white establishment of two centuries ago, would consider this "go back to the continent of their ancestors" jazz speaks volumes. As if the whole continent is some kind of monolith, and you can't be bothered with the diversity -- it's just "Africa".

Let's say you're a slave whose ancestors were shipped here from Thailand. Now we're gonna offer you a "resettlement in the continent of your ancestors" -- in Mongolia. Hey, it's the same continent, whatsa problem?

Not to mention, did you think the land they decided to call "Liberia" was just sitting there with nobody in it, like an empty hotel room? Not to mention a harsh climate, not to mention it's highly unlikely to be the land of your ancestors anyway...

The patronizing attitude speaks volumes.

The attitude that blacks, most of whom want to be called African Americans yet have never been to Africa, speaks volumes. If you want to be called something, at least have been to the location you reference in what you want to be called.

Realize it or not, that is the argument you're making. The question isn't are blacks better off here ... the question is ... was it worth their ancestors being held in slavery for hundreds of years?

Since opportunities exist for them to go to where their ancestors came from and they don't go, tells me they think it is. If they thought going where their ancestors came from would be better, they'd go. I know I would but I realize that it isn't. Why would I want to go to an area where the Russia and the Ukraine are having a dispute. That's why my family left to start with.

What's your source...?

My numbers related to blacks is from the same source you post. My correction was the overall number while upholding the rate for younger blacks. Either way, blacks still hold a rate of unemployment two times that of the administration's claimed rate. That's why I said above not to worry about whitey. We've survived a long time without relying on blacks. Since 1 in 9 is unemployed, doesn't look like that will change unless guilt ridden whites continue pushing for reparations.
HolyFuckingShit! :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:eusa_doh:

You actually disparaged "my source" before confessing you're using the same source...

"From a true source that doesn't take out those that have quit looking for work but can work in order to make the numbers appear as something they aren't. You probably believe that the overall unemployment is what the Obama administration says it is. You sound like the typical ass kissing Liberal."

Now that we learn we're both citing the same source, does this mean you're a typical ass kissing Liberal?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since opportunities exist for them to go to where their ancestors came from and they don't go, tells me they think it is. If they thought going where their ancestors came from would be better, they'd go. I know I would but I realize that it isn't. Why would I want to go to an area where the Russia and the Ukraine are having a dispute. That's why my family left to start with.

Every black woman on welfare should be offered $20,000 if she will give up her citizenship and go to africa. It would save us a fortune.

That you, or for that matter the white establishment of two centuries ago, would consider this "go back to the continent of their ancestors" jazz speaks volumes. As if the whole continent is some kind of monolith, and you can't be bothered with the diversity -- it's just "Africa". Sounds eerily like "they all look alike to me" .

What many blacks, and guilt ridden whites, want now is for blacks to be given reparations and/or rewarded with special treatment for what none living today experienced as a slave. Worse than that, they want white people to sit down, shut up, and be told how bad we are as a race for having done what we did including those like me who didn't take part in what white people are supposed to be ashamed of doing. Sorry, don't buy it.

Amazing how you fast-forwarded here by two hundred years without looking, as if the present just sprang up spontaneously from nothing. "Slavery" isn't the issue any more; no one who was a slave, or a slave owner, is alive today nor are their children. What the effect was of shipping human cargo over the ocean, dehumanizing them for centuries, and then one day cutting them loose in their forced-adopted continent, was to create an underclass, socially and econnomically. That's the part that nobody thought through when they invented racism and transatlantic slave shipping. Inventing Liberia wasn't anywhere near about to fix that.

The attitude that blacks, most of whom want to be called African Americans yet have never been to Africa, speaks volumes. If you want to be called something, at least have been to the location you reference in what you want to be called.

That's not even a token response.

Nor does it make sense on its face. I'm Irish myself, and yes I've been to Ireland --- but before I ever went to Ireland I was still Irish. I mean.... duh?

What's your source...?

HolyFuckingShit! :eusa_doh::eusa_doh:eusa_doh:

You actually disparaged "my source" before confessing you're using the same source...

"From a true source that doesn't take out those that have quit looking for work but can work in order to make the numbers appear as something they aren't. You probably believe that the overall unemployment is what the Obama administration says it is. You sound like the typical ass kissing Liberal."

Now that we learn we're both citing the same source, does this mean you're a typical ass kissing Liberal?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I used multiple sources.

The last thing I am is a Liberal. I'll shot myself dead if that were the case.

That's not even a token response.

Nor does it make sense on its face. I'm Irish myself, and yes I've been to Ireland --- but before I ever went to Ireland I was still Irish. I mean.... duh?

Did you demand you be called an Irish-American? If you were born here and lived here, you're an American with Irish heritage. Learn the difference. Perhaps African Americans should.

Forum List

Back