Hakeem Jeffries….Dems shiny new toy?

I suppose compared to Cali sure. My neighbor's old parents will be dead soon. They live in a 2.5 million dollar home. In MI the same home would cost $300K. So I can see people retiring moving to Florida from Cali. Sell your home and live off the money forever in Florida.
So then why the double talk? Hence your nickname.
My family and friends only want to live in Florida Dec 1 to April 1. That's 4 months. Everyone we know who lives in Florida year round gets very sad in March because we all leave. They are stuck in Florida.
“Everyone”…or people in your Quarry? Box of rocks.
So if you are moving to Florida to live year round, you're probably on a budget.
I am not. I am stuck in MA.
A lot of people who go to Florida only vacation there.
Correct. They live there 7 mos and come back north for 5 Mos

So then why the double talk? Hence your nickname.

“Everyone”…or people in your Quarry? Box of rocks.

I am not. I am stuck in MA.

Correct. They live there 7 mos and come back north for 5 Mos
Everyone I know in Fort Lauderdale at least. I've been visiting for years. You know people who live in Florida year round are jealous of snow birds. We all are. We all wish we could go to Florida in the winter and leave it in the spring. No one wants to move to Florida year round.

Maybe I could see going to Florida on Nov 1 and coming back May 1. That would be 6 months Florida 6 months MI. My one buddy leaves in November but he looks forward to coming back to MI by March. MI is sweet for 6 months out of the year. He stays at his mother in laws place in Naples. She doesn't charge them very much. I stay at my brothers condo all of February. Last year I went Dec 17th to Jan 15.

Point is I guess, anyone who can afford 2 residents shouldn't be complaining.

Everyone I know in Fort Lauderdale at least. I've been visiting for years. You know people who live in Florida year round are jealous of snow birds. We all are. We all wish we could go to Florida in the winter and leave it in the spring. No one wants to move to Florida year round.
My bro and sister in law love it.
Maybe I could see going to Florida on Nov 1 and coming back May 1. That would be 6 months Florida 6 months MI. My one buddy leaves in November but he looks forward to coming back to MI by March. MI is sweet for 6 months out of the year. He stays at his mother in laws place in Naples. She doesn't charge them very much. I stay at my brothers condo all of February. Last year I went Dec 17th to Jan 15.
MI is a liberal hell hole why does he like it? Why do you?
Point is I guess, anyone who can afford 2 residents shouldn't be complaining.
Residencies? There you go again mocking success

My bro and sister in law love it.

MI is a liberal hell hole why does he like it? Why do you?

Residencies? There you go again mocking success
Michigan is not a liberal shithole. Detroit is but Metro Detroit is amazing. Oakland County used to be one of the richest counties in the country until Bushanomics.

Unions in MI created a middle class the world has never seen before.

OMG you should see up north MI. Amazing. And don't forget the UP.

Why does he like MI? He has a $800,000 home on a lake with a pontoon. He's a Republican btw. Big Pharma.

Dude, you don't see how blessed we are to have the Great Lakes? Floridiots can keep the ocean, hurricanes, sharks, etc. We have the Great Lakes. I don't even like the Great Lakes as much as I do inland lakes, which we have a lot of.

Detroit is one of the worst cities in America. I used to live in Detroit. Got out in the 70's. 20 minutes away it was like we moved to Mayberry. Away from the blacks.

It's why I have empathy for blacks. I know whites put them in ghettos and Republicans have faught tooth and nail to keep them there. They certainly don't want to hire blacks.

Keep in mind 40% of MI is Republicans and corporations in MI are controlled by conserative deep state globalist rinos. Even the most liberal city has to deal with corporations who don't like paying labor their fair share.

Michigan is not a liberal shithole. Detroit is but Metro Detroit is amazing. Oakland County used to be one of the richest counties in the country until Bushanomics.
LOL

Your Governor is a raging Lib
Unions in MI created a middle class the world has never seen before.
True but that was a long long time ago
OMG you should see up north MI. Amazing. And don't forget the UP.
Kid Rock sings about it
Why does he like MI? He has a $800,000 home on a lake with a pontoon. He's a Republican btw. Big Pharma.
So he tolerates it. Maybe he ll rub off on you?
Dude, you don't see how blessed we are to have the Great Lakes? Floridiots can keep the ocean, hurricanes, sharks, etc. We have the Great Lakes. I don't even like the Great Lakes as much as I do inland lakes, which we have a lot of.
Congratulations
Detroit is one of the worst cities in America. I used to live in Detroit. Got out in the 70's. 20 minutes away it was like we moved to Mayberry. Away from the blacks.
There is the racist we all know and love
It's why I have empathy for blacks. I know whites put them in ghettos and Republicans have faught tooth and nail to keep them there. They certainly don't want to hire blacks.
Fought*. Blacks vote 92% Lib why would Democrats fight for em? They want them hungry and angry and to blame the GOP.
Keep in mind 40% of MI is Republicans and corporations in MI are controlled by conserative deep state globalist rinos. Even the most liberal city has to deal with corporations who don't like paying labor their fair share.
Such as?

LOL

Your Governor is a raging Lib

True but that was a long long time ago

Kid Rock sings about it

So he tolerates it. Maybe he ll rub off on you?

Congratulations

There is the racist we all know and love

Fought*. Blacks vote 92% Lib why would Democrats fight for em? They want them hungry and angry and to blame the GOP.

Such as?

Earlier today we posted a story with a map of all of Dan Gilbert’s properties in downtown Detroit.

That got us thinking, who else owns a lot of property in Detroit?

In 2011, the Detroit News compiled an interactive map that shows private landownership. Click on each person or company and you can see how much land they own across the city – it’s a lot.

So who owns the most?

Michael G. Kelly, an unassuming investor from Grosse Pointe Woods.

Christine Macdonald wrote an article that goes with the map. At the time of her report, Kelly owned 1,152 parcels in Detroit – most of them empty lots and buildings.

Matt M. Tatarian – a business partner of Kelly – owns 1,003 parcels.

Manny Moroun also owns a lot, about 619 parcels.

These men and others buy cheap Detroit properties in bulk, hoping to resell them for a larger profit.

Detroit is coming back. The only people not benefiting from the comeback are black Detroiters

"The black poor in Detroit and around the country are unique. They are poor because they don't have the economic resources, such as jobs

Majority Black Detroit left behind as economic recovery benefits white and wealthy​

The white and wealthy are not Democrats.

Earlier today we posted a story with a map of all of Dan Gilbert’s properties in downtown Detroit.

That got us thinking, who else owns a lot of property in Detroit?

In 2011, the Detroit News compiled an interactive map that shows private landownership. Click on each person or company and you can see how much land they own across the city – it’s a lot.

So who owns the most?

Michael G. Kelly, an unassuming investor from Grosse Pointe Woods.

Christine Macdonald wrote an article that goes with the map. At the time of her report, Kelly owned 1,152 parcels in Detroit – most of them empty lots and buildings.

Matt M. Tatarian – a business partner of Kelly – owns 1,003 parcels.

Manny Moroun also owns a lot, about 619 parcels.

These men and others buy cheap Detroit properties in bulk, hoping to resell them for a larger profit.

Detroit is coming back. The only people not benefiting from the comeback are black Detroiters

"The black poor in Detroit and around the country are unique. They are poor because they don't have the economic resources, such as jobs

Majority Black Detroit left behind as economic recovery benefits white and wealthy​

The white and wealthy are not Democrats.
That’s the authors opinion. So if these people didn’t buy the property would it just sit there as crack houses? What is her alternative?

Forum List

Back