Haley resigns? Next FIRE DRILL for MSM!

As a conservative, I’d love to see her take on DT in 2020 for the nomination. Maybe this is the first step towards a run.

As a conservative, I’d love to see her take on DT in 2020 for the nomination. Maybe this is the first step towards a run.

It would be great if Nimrata Randhawa was the first female POTUS....and she is Indian to boot.

Another one bites the dust
I'm surprised she acted as Trump's puppet as long as she did. She has more sense than that.
But what she was willing to do, including having a New Year's party for ONLY those who voted with the US last year on something or other, was as small and petty as he is and it really brought down my respect for her a lot.

She was never expected to remain in that position long, she has aspirations -- she is just building her brand to be Trump's successor.

I'd now like to see her go full Trump in terms of demanding for Hillary and Obama to be locked up and totally owning those whiny metoo broads..

She was an asshole for doing away with the Confederate flag but has done a good job as UN Ambassador.
She did what she thought was best for the state. As you demonstrate, no way to please everyone... She was the 1st Female Governor of SC and did a helluva job!

This is not good. I like her. I wonder what happened?
see my post to Old Lady, even money she is in the Senate in January
Plausible. the gop told trump the only way he'd get another AG confirmed was if HE was a senator, and Graham certainly appears to be grandstanding for something. And SC conservatives have never cottoned to Graham too much. And for Haley, Senator is a better gig than UN.

Forum List

Back