Haley resigns? Next FIRE DRILL for MSM!

Good Riddance! I hated the choice when he made it. Just one less ZioCon in the Trump Administration!

Will you shut your stupid Jew hating mouth please?
Nope. I am glad the Zionist mouthpiece of the UN is GONE! Time to put a AMERICA FIRST person in there not an ISRAEL FIRST clown.
You do understand that Nikki Haley only the mouthpiece for the policies that the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION puts forth right?

So wouldn't that make Trump himself, a "ZioCon"?

She says not.....

But the few liberals with IQs higher than room temperature are shitting their panties about how they can smear a minority female without back spatter. Maybe accuse her of having raped Bernie Sanders?

This is not good. I like her. I wonder what happened?
She's got a conscience?
most plausible theory I have heard:

Sessions is out as AG, Graham is in - Haley selected by SC Governor for Senate to fill Graham's seat
That would definitely explain the vigorous Trump penis sucking Lindsey has been doing here recently

Or simply not being a PUSSY in the face of the Dimms lying to keep a qualified nominee off of SCOTUS. IE Grassley.

She was an asshole for doing away with the Confederate flag but has done a good job as UN Ambassador.
She did what she thought was best for the state. As you demonstrate, no way to please everyone... She was the 1st Female Governor of SC and did a helluva job!

I voted for her when I lived there in 2010

What has Sessions done as AG, in a literal sense?

Has he accomplished ANYTHING at all? MS-13 is about it.....and that IS something...
iu

She says not.....

But the few liberals with IQs higher than room temperature are shitting their panties about how they can smear a minority female without back spatter. Maybe accuse her of having raped Bernie Sanders?

They don't care, they will attack her. They are BRAZEN about their hypocrisy.

They will attack an INDIAN FEMALE merciliessly, and not GAF.

I was very surprised that Nikki Haley accepted a job in the Trump Administration considering she was one of the first Republicans to take a stand against Trump. I was surprised and disappointed.

But I guess when even a guy like Ted Cruz folds and becomes a Trump lickspittle, anything is possible.

Why do we host the UN anyways?

We are no better than any other country.

The UN should be hosted by Haiti.

We have to get over American exceptionalism, just like Obama told us.

You’re free to move to a better country, don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do we host the UN anyways?

We are no better than any other country.

The UN should be hosted by Haiti.

We have to get over American exceptionalism, just like Obama told us.

You’re free to move to a better country, don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Subtle points get by you, huh?

Why shouldn't HAITI host the UN instead of the USA? Why should we foot the bill for these other nations?

She's got a conscience?

Sessions is out as AG, Graham is in - Haley selected by SC Governor for Senate to fill Graham's seat
That would definitely explain the vigorous Trump penis sucking Lindsey has been doing here recently

Or simply not being a PUSSY in the face of the Dimms lying to keep a qualified nominee off of SCOTUS. IE Grassley.

Since when did you sycophants become Lindsey fans??

Lol @ not being a pussy...

lindseycloset.jpg

She's got a conscience?

Since when did you sycophants become Lindsey fans??

Lol @ not being a pussy...

lindseycloset.jpg

He blasted the Dimms, as he should have.

I have my own opinions and I call them like I see them. I liked that Graham called out the DIMMS on their bullshit.

TO claim I didn't like it would be disingenuous.

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg kicked Hillary Clinton in the cvnt, I would applaud her.

Forum List

Back