Haley resigns? Next FIRE DRILL for MSM!

Good Riddance! I hated the choice when he made it. Just one less ZioCon in the Trump Administration!

Yeah I always thought she was a terrible choice. Glad she’s gone.

most plausible theory I have heard: Sessions is out as AG, Graham is in - Haley selected by SC Governor for Senate to fill Graham's seat
I would like to see that.

I think Graham as AG isn't that great, though. Graham has had the same lack of a backbone Sessions has until he got WOKE during the Kavanaugh hearing. Will he stay WOKE and continue to have the backbone to go after his criminal 'friends across the aisle' if he takes over? That would be a risk, not sure one I would be willing to take.

I would prefer to find an objective pitt-bull who has always been a pitt-bull.

I wouldn't mind seeing Trey Gowdy, off the top of my head.

Good Riddance! I hated the choice when he made it. Just one less ZioCon in the Trump Administration!

Yeah I always thought she was a terrible choice. Glad she’s gone.
Why, because she was a woman? :p

Her record of success in SC speaks for itself.

I don’t think a woman is the best choice for the UN. But more than that, or maybe they are in fact related , was her pathetic surrender on the Confederate flag.

I will refrain from making conclusions until Haley addresses this herself.

Hopefully it's for a POSITIVE reason, not health related.

Will he stay WOKE and continue to have the backbone to go after his criminal 'friends across the aisle' if he takes over?
Check out his statements on the Russia investigation and the oversight of the FBI from the last few months

You will like what you see

I don’t think a woman is the best choice for the UN. But more than that, or maybe they are in fact related , was her pathetic surrender on the Confederate flag.
...so you admit you are sexist.....copy.

As far as the Confederate Flag goes, I don't like the fact that it was moved under pressure to do so from the outside; however, I see / know Haley was attempting to what she thought was best for the state. Everything she did was got the good of the state. As I said, her great record as governor (not just as the 1st Female governor in SC) speaks for itself.

As far as the N goes, Haley, again, kicked ass and took no shit from anyone. She learned that from kicking entrenched good ol' boy ass as governor in SC.

What has Sessions done as AG, in a literal sense?

Has he accomplished ANYTHING at all? MS-13 is about it.....and that IS something...

She was an asshole for doing away with the Confederate flag but has done a good job as UN Ambassador.
She did what she thought was best for the state. As you demonstrate, no way to please everyone... She was the 1st Female Governor of SC and did a helluva job!

What she thought was right for the filthy minorities and Moon Bats was the wrong thing to do.

The U.S. should have only women at the U.N., just to demonstrate to the world, and especially to nations and cultures that hold women down, that our sisters are going to be liberated.

What she thought was right for the filthy minorities and Moon Bats was the wrong thing to do.
According to you. As mentioned earlier, can't please everyone and stupid to try.

Don't blame any woman from walking away from this misogynist train wreck.

Please show where his views on women had anything to do with her resignation.

If you read the article, she describes a very interactive leader who works with his people.

Can you be any more of a stupid assed partisan hack ?

If so, it will take a lot of work.

The U.S. should have only women at the U.N., just to demonstrate to the world, and especially to nations and cultures that hold women down, that our sisters are going to be liberated.

And we shouldn't have the UN in the USA, just to demonstrate to the world, that the USA is no better than any other nation.

Let the diplomats live in Haiti, lest they be racist.

Forum List

Back