Haley resigns? Next FIRE DRILL for MSM!

She was an asshole for doing away with the Confederate flag but has done a good job as UN Ambassador.
Only now the entire rest of the world hates the United States.

Oh, yea, she did a GREAT JOB!

DoWRAFtXsAAxpUN.jpg

World leaders, past and president, who fight with black American athletes.

WTF is up with the photo Drudge just used to go along with the story?

Nikki+Haley+UN+Security+Council+Holds+Emergency+yo6efnmYefil.jpg

This smacks 'bigly' of 'SEXIST' and 'demeaning', belittling of the kick-ass job she has done.

She's got a conscience?
most plausible theory I have heard:

Sessions is out as AG, Graham is in - Haley selected by SC Governor for Senate to fill Graham's seat
That would definitely explain the vigorous Trump penis sucking Lindsey has been doing here recently

Or simply not being a PUSSY in the face of the Dimms lying to keep a qualified nominee off of SCOTUS. IE Grassley.

Since when did you sycophants become Lindsey fans??

Lol @ not being a pussy...

lindseycloset.jpg

He blasted the Dimms, as he should have.

I have my own opinions and I call them like I see them. I liked that Graham called out the DIMMS on their bullshit.

TO claim I didn't like it would be disingenuous.

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg kicked Hillary Clinton in the cvnt, I would applaud her.
That would make you a simpleton and easily swayed as long as politicians say mean things about people you don't like -- then you are all in for them remaining in their position, or being promoted to positions of even more power...and when those folks get in those positions of power and continue to do the status quo -- you will suddenly go on long rants about how they are RINOS, traitors, etc --- until they say something mean about someone else, and win you back over....

She was an asshole for doing away with the Confederate flag but has done a good job as UN Ambassador.

DoWRAFtXsAAxpUN.jpg

Fuck the kneelers and everyone that supports them.

DoWRAFtXsAAxpUN.jpg

I wish kneeling was pronounced kneeging....that would make saying fuck those "kneelers" that much more fulfilling...

This is not good. I like her. I wonder what happened?
She's got a conscience?

Sessions is out as AG, Graham is in - Haley selected by SC Governor for Senate to fill Graham's seat
That would definitely explain the vigorous Trump penis sucking Lindsey has been doing here recently
How ironic that the title of this topic is about MSM fire drills.

DoWRAFtXsAAxpUN.jpg

I wish kneeling was pronounced kneeging....that would make saying fuck those "kneelers" that much more fulfilling...

And let off the hook the fucktard white kneelers and the pussy owners, and the piece of shit League?

Hell no.

They are ALL anti-American scum.

Good Riddance! I hated the choice when he made it. Just one less ZioCon in the Trump Administration!

Will you shut your stupid Jew hating mouth please?
Nope. I am glad the Zionist mouthpiece of the UN is GONE! Time to put a AMERICA FIRST person in there not an ISRAEL FIRST clown.

If you cannot see that America's and Israel's interests are aligned you're dumber than any Leftist.

Good Riddance! I hated the choice when he made it. Just one less ZioCon in the Trump Administration!

Nope. I am glad the Zionist mouthpiece of the UN is GONE! Time to put a AMERICA FIRST person in there not an ISRAEL FIRST clown.
How about the orange who has his face up Israel's ass ?
I know. Can you believe that? It wasn't just the Russians.

If you cannot see that America's and Israel's interests are aligned you're dumber than any Leftist.
Then why does Jared Kushner spend so much time in Saudi Arabia?

Besides, illegal is illegal. I thought Republicans wanted to follow the rule of law.

Gawd that was hard to type. I was laughing so hard.

Then why does Jared Kushner spend so much time in Saudi Arabia?

Besides, illegal is illegal. I thought Republicans wanted to follow the rule of law.

Gawd that was hard to type. I was laughing so hard.

I don't think you were laughing in Nov of 2016? Likely crying.

Speaking of the UN and flags why do we even need to be in the UN?

The flag offends me. Nikki, this is the flag you should have taken down!

UN-FLAG-Take-It-Down.jpg

Or simply not being a PUSSY in the face of the Dimms lying to keep a qualified nominee off of SCOTUS. IE Grassley.

Since when did you sycophants become Lindsey fans??

Lol @ not being a pussy...

lindseycloset.jpg

He blasted the Dimms, as he should have.

I have my own opinions and I call them like I see them. I liked that Graham called out the DIMMS on their bullshit.

TO claim I didn't like it would be disingenuous.

If Ruth Bader Ginsburg kicked Hillary Clinton in the cvnt, I would applaud her.
That would make you a simpleton and easily swayed as long as politicians say mean things about people you don't like -- then you are all in for them remaining in their position, or being promoted to positions of even more power...and when those folks get in those positions of power and continue to do the status quo -- you will suddenly go on long rants about how they are RINOS, traitors, etc --- until they say something mean about someone else, and win you back over....

You sometimes make posts that don’t suck, and when you occasionally do that, I don’t mind giving you kudos.

This wasn’t one.

How about the orange who has his face up Israel's ass ?
I know. Can you believe that? It wasn't just the Russians.
The US has been always Israel's bitch...welcome back to earth.

Forum List

Back