Half of Bay Area residents want to leave

He must have been they put up the concrete barriers on Pennsylvania Avenue.
And what does that have to do with illegals in sanctuary cities in California during his time as president?
i wonder what the Bay smells like? back alley of an inexpensive chinese restaurant?
Streets of Rome after centuries of chamber pot contents thrown out of windows.
so are the residents of San FRan wearing "Poop-Proof" shoes now?,,,none of my shoes are poop-proof,,,,,i step in human feces,,,and it sticks to both shoes
I'd be more concerned with the explosive diarrhea..
i didnt know some forms of feces can explode if u step in it
The fecal matter has been training with Al Queda..

No surprise. Liberal hot spots are always way too expensive to live in.

Nearly Half of Bay Area Residents Want Out: Poll

The Bay Area's soaring cost of living has more residents considering a move out of the area, according to a new poll conducted by the Bay Area Council.

The central question in the poll asked people whether they would likely move away from the Bay Area, and 46 percent agreed, a significant jump from last year.

Some residents are not surprised by the poll's findings.

"Where can you find homes that are less than a million now (in the Bay Area)?" San Francisco resident Ted Heca Oili said.

I moved out of there 20+ years ago the commute to work by itself would have been reason enough. Much worse today.

Same as Chicago.. I don't understand why people think it's worth it to spend 2 hours plus a day in a traffic jam.

That's like 40 hours a month wasted..

The Bay Area's soaring cost of living has more residents considering a move out of the area, according to a new poll conducted by the Bay Area Council.

The central question in the poll asked people whether they would likely move away from the Bay Area, and 46 percent agreed, a significant jump from last year.

"Where can you find homes that are less than a million now (in the Bay Area)?" San Francisco resident Ted Heca Oili said.

I moved out of there 20+ years ago the commute to work by itself would have been reason enough. Much worse today.

Same as Chicago.. I don't understand why people think it's worth it to spend 2 hours plus a day in a traffic jam.

You can walk faster than you can drive.

Agree..

Agree..
I got away from that rat race in 2001 and never looked back.....Where I live there is not a traffic light for fifteen miles.

Agree..
I got away from that rat race in 2001 and never looked back.....Where I live there is not a traffic light for fifteen miles.

Yup when I worked close to home , I only had one stop sign to work..

I got restless...i wanted to see the USA again , so I took a traveling job ..

Get paid good money and free room service. :)

Agree..

Yup when I worked close to home , I only had one stop sign to work..

I got restless...i wanted to see the USA again , so I took a traveling job ..

Get paid good money and free room service. :)
I still have one more to raise then my ass is covered by the trail of dust I leave.

Forum List

Back