Half of Bay Area residents want to leave

Wanting to leave may have something to do with extending sanctuary protection to the city's most violent felons.

SF Mayoral Candidate Alioto: Sanctuary Law Should Not Protect Violent Felons
Didn't seem to bother Reagan when he was gov or president.
You poor thing. You're high aren't you?

The sanctuary law was passed in 2013. There should be a rule, even if self imposed, against stoned posting.
The sanctuary cities started during Reagan you know that guy that gave amnesty to the illegals, or do you need to be stoned to finger that Juan out?

The most important and desirable cities in the world all have sky-high home prices - New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, Sydney, etc.

Unimportant places where nobody wants to live have low housing prices.

That's how the market works.

What would you consider a "desirable" place, that doesn't have ridiculous home prices ?

Where the volcano is still erupting.

Wanting to leave may have something to do with extending sanctuary protection to the city's most violent felons.

You poor thing. You're high aren't you?

The sanctuary law was passed in 2013. There should be a rule, even if self imposed, against stoned posting.
The sanctuary cities started during Reagan you know that guy that gave amnesty to the illegals, or do you need to be stoned to finger that Juan out?
According to Angela Alioto the law she is trying to change was written by her in 2013.

Reagan wasn't dealing with terror and after 9/11.
He must have been they put up the concrete barriers on Pennsylvania Avenue.
And what does that have to do with illegals in sanctuary cities in California during his time as president?

And what does that have to do with illegals in sanctuary cities in California during his time as president?
i wonder what the Bay smells like? back alley of an inexpensive chinese restaurant?

The most important and desirable cities in the world all have sky-high home prices - New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Toronto, Sydney, etc.

What would you consider a "desirable" place, that doesn't have ridiculous home prices ?
Noel, Missouri.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Noel, Missouri.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Man Beaten With Golf Clubs During Fight at Oklahoma Course

i wonder what the Bay smells like? back alley of an inexpensive chinese restaurant?
Streets of Rome after centuries of chamber pot contents thrown out of windows.

so are the residents of San FRan wearing "Poop-Proof" shoes now?,,,none of my shoes are poop-proof,,,,,i step in human feces,,,and it sticks to both shoes

so are the residents of San FRan wearing "Poop-Proof" shoes now?,,,none of my shoes are poop-proof,,,,,i step in human feces,,,and it sticks to both shoes
I'd be more concerned with the explosive diarrhea..

i didnt know some forms of feces can explode if u step in it

Reagan did have to deal with terror, but it was in the ME. That's what I meant. And terror didn't start with Reagan. It started with Carter. Americans were taken hostage on Nov. 4, 1979 in Teheran. Carter sent a rescue mission, Desert One, but it failed. The hostages were finally released just hours after Reagan took office.

What I'm saying is sanctuary cities shouldn't just let anybody in and allow terrorists. Trump is building the wall in response to Obama and the Dems letting any illegals in.

No surprise. Liberal hot spots are always way too expensive to live in.

Nearly Half of Bay Area Residents Want Out: Poll

The Bay Area's soaring cost of living has more residents considering a move out of the area, according to a new poll conducted by the Bay Area Council.

The central question in the poll asked people whether they would likely move away from the Bay Area, and 46 percent agreed, a significant jump from last year.

Some residents are not surprised by the poll's findings.

"Where can you find homes that are less than a million now (in the Bay Area)?" San Francisco resident Ted Heca Oili said.

I moved out of there 20+ years ago the commute to work by itself would have been reason enough. Much worse today.

In 2013 San Francisco specifically extended sanctuary protection to violent criminals. Now, the woman who wrote that law is trying to change it. She's being called a bigot.

From eating bad Mexican or does Iran have some kind of nasty IED?

From eating bad Mexican or does Iran have some kind of nasty IED?
If yet not used to the bacteria it can be devastating.

Reagan did have to deal with terror, but it was in the ME. That's what I meant. And terror didn't start with Reagan. It started with Carter. Americans were taken hostage on Nov. 4, 1979 in Teheran. Carter sent a rescue mission, Desert One, but it failed. The hostages were finally released just hours after Reagan took office.

What I'm saying is sanctuary cities shouldn't just let anybody in and allow terrorists. Trump is building the wall in response to Obama and the Dems letting any illegals in.
All presidents let them in or else they wouldna be illegals.

Forum List

Back