Half of Bay Area residents want to leave

You don't seem to know much about the real estate business..

I love looking at the assessors websites in these communities.

The land is probably 2 Million of the assessed value.

Incredible.
I wish my land would inflate that much...I have 43 acres and its value is 75k.

I stayed in a 4 Million dollar house in the Bay Area once. Great views of the bridge and the bay, simply stunning. But the house would have sold for 400k here Max!

But it wouldn't have that view, where ever "here" is for you.

That view is part of the price.

Agreed, but with 2 mil in my pocket, I could afford views all around the world!

Just sayin

Don't get me wrong, if I had an essentially unlimited budget to buy a house, SF wouldn't be my first choice either. I lived there for a while, and it was nice, but I still prefer the east coast.

But it is a truly beautiful place.

Incredible.

I stayed in a 4 Million dollar house in the Bay Area once. Great views of the bridge and the bay, simply stunning. But the house would have sold for 400k here Max!

Just sayin

Don't get me wrong, if I had an essentially unlimited budget to buy a house, SF wouldn't be my first choice either. I lived there for a while, and it was nice, but I still prefer the eats coast.

I would move to Santa Cruz.

Just sayin

Don't get me wrong, if I had an essentially unlimited budget to buy a house, SF wouldn't be my first choice either. I lived there for a while, and it was nice, but I still prefer the eats coast.

I would move to Santa Cruz.

Nah. I need seasons.

No surprise. Liberal hot spots are always way too expensive to live in.

Nearly Half of Bay Area Residents Want Out: Poll

The Bay Area's soaring cost of living has more residents considering a move out of the area, according to a new poll conducted by the Bay Area Council.

The central question in the poll asked people whether they would likely move away from the Bay Area, and 46 percent agreed, a significant jump from last year.

Some residents are not surprised by the poll's findings.

"Where can you find homes that are less than a million now (in the Bay Area)?" San Francisco resident Ted Heca Oili said.

I think it’s ironic. The rich in the Bay Area all seem so sympathetic to the poor. So much so they provide public transportation for them so they have to come in to SF to work! Wouldn’t want “them” actually living there!

Public transportation and its taxes to provide for cleaner air. Not to transport the poor even though that is a secondary benefit.

Love the use “benefit”

Ha ha. There are other "benefits" laws the libs are thinking of implementing in SF-Bay Area. Such as building new homes without fireplaces in order to spare the air. They have already driven the firewood dealers out of business. Last year, they started looking at the mileage tax where you're taxed for every mile you drive.

So what is the OP about? A place that is so desirable that the property rates are through the roof? Yeah go visit Malibu or The Hamptons.

Ha ha. There are other "benefits" laws the libs are thinking of implementing in SF-Bay Area. Such as building new homes without fireplaces in order to spare the air. They have already driven the firewood dealers out of business. Last year, they started looking at the mileage tax where you're taxed for every mile you drive.

And yet people are willing to fork over big bucks to live there.

There's got to be a reason for that.

No surprise. Liberal hot spots are always way too expensive to live in.

Nearly Half of Bay Area Residents Want Out: Poll

The Bay Area's soaring cost of living has more residents considering a move out of the area, according to a new poll conducted by the Bay Area Council.

The central question in the poll asked people whether they would likely move away from the Bay Area, and 46 percent agreed, a significant jump from last year.

Some residents are not surprised by the poll's findings.

"Where can you find homes that are less than a million now (in the Bay Area)?" San Francisco resident Ted Heca Oili said.
They should be forced to live under what they created. Move all of the far-left into California.

Believe me this is no prison. If anything it is a paradise for life. The sun, the surf, the late night entertainment, the beautiful homes all make it divine.
San Francisco smells...it smells as bad as New Orleans....human shit in the streets hypos in the parks...homeless in front of stores and restaurants...I can show you paradise and its no San Francisco...

They create their hell via the ballot booth and then they want to run away....they should be forced to remain in the hell hole they created....
Then they spread their insanity throughout the rest of the country.

I think people from CA or NY should have to apply for permits to move to other states, go through an extensive psychological examination, and go through a year of reprogramming and re-education before they're allowed to move and register to vote in other states.

Either that or move to Europe. :2cents:

They create their hell via the ballot booth and then they want to run away....they should be forced to remain in the hell hole they created....
I agree, but for how long exactly, especially if things never do get any better? In my opinion their punishment shouldn't go on forever because it isn't like they stole something or killed a person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I’ll never understand why anyone would choose to live in a city controlled by liberals.

Here’s a vid from the San Francisco Civic Center BART Station..... smh

Incredible.

Just sayin

Don't get me wrong, if I had an essentially unlimited budget to buy a house, SF wouldn't be my first choice either. I lived there for a while, and it was nice, but I still prefer the east coast.

How long has it been since you’ve seen it?

Just sayin

I moved to the DMV area a little less than a year ago, and the last time I was there was about 3 months ago, for a friend's wedding.

Just sayin

I moved to the DMV area a little less than a year ago, and the last time I was there was about 3 months ago, for a friend's wedding.
Using this map, can you tell us which part you were in?.....
upload_2018-6-4_17-42-16.jpeg

Just sayin

View attachment 196701

:lol:

Ah yes, the "poop map". Everyone's favorite piece of bullshit.

You really believe San Francisco is as bad as you've read, don't you?

Just sayin

View attachment 196701

Was the vid I posted also BS? :)

View attachment 196701

Was the vid also BS? :)

Yes and no. It's a real video, but not representative of the city as a whole.

View attachment 196701

Sooo... the poop map is fake and the vid only shows a small problem at that one BART station. Is that how you see it?

View attachment 196701

Sooo... the poop map is fake and the vid only shows a small problem at that one BART station. Is that how you see it?

No, not really.

The way that I see it is that you (someone who has never been to San Francisco) thinks they know all about the city because they read some articles on Breitbart.

Forum List

Back