Half of G.O.P. Voters Ready to Leave Trump Behind

This poll and Joe speaking out against the traitor trump, just mean Donny will wear the disgrace of his attack against the constitution and country he swore to protect and defend, like rotting chicken carcass tied to a thieving chicken killing dog's neck to break it of killing chickens and sucking eggs.
It is time for trump to slink away, revealed to the world as the POS he is, that tried to overturn and destroy free election in this country. You will undoubtedly see him continue to be flogged regularly with this fowl rotting carcass of the election he tried to kill, but failed and showed his true colors to the country and the world.
really ridiculous...

I hope Liz Cheney runs as a spoiler candidate in 2024 as an Independent.

I'd vote for her. I would even donate as much as I could.

really ridiculous...
I thought you'd like it. Just a note to let AlwaysTrumpers know, that being the only US President to attempt to overthrow a free election to stay in office is not the kind of thing voters forget and anybody want to ride those coattails will probably get drug through the dirt, also.
Thinking it would blow over is for fools.

I agree he has that war chest but Trump is that one snake in the grass that slithers in and take over and then will slither out after he destroys the system…

I believe his base is so big that the GOP has no choice but to keep him.

November will be the telling tale and if Trump candidates win big then you know Trump is the face of the party but by some miracle for Pelosi the Democrats stay in power then I will agree Trump is done…

Oh, not a chance in hell would De Armas boink me but boy a man can dream!
Keep whining Dimmer the clock is ticking.

I thought you'd like it. Just a note to let AlwaysTrumpers know, that being the only US President to attempt to overthrow a free election to stay in office is not the kind of thing voters forget and anybody want to ride those coattails will probably get drug through the dirt, also.
Thinking it would blow over is for fools.
And we real Americans will never forget the baseless attacks on Trump or our party and you will see that very soon.

Half of G.O.P. Voters Ready to Leave Trump Behind​

As Donald J. Trump weighs whether to open an unusually early White House campaign, a New York Times/Siena College poll shows that his post-presidential quest to consolidate his support within the Republican Party has instead left him weakened, with nearly half the party’s primary voters seeking someone different for president in 2024 and a significant number vowing to abandon him if he wins the nomination.

Does Back Seat Driver Donald Trump really want to risk losing a second time? The laughter would follow him to his grave.

When matched up in the poll against other possible contenders for the nomination, Trump comes out ahead. However, he can't win another election if those who don't want him to win the nomination won't vote in the general election.

It appears the more intelligent a Republican is, the more they support DeSantis. But the dumb ones overwhelmingly support Trump.

Of course they do. They BEG to be lied to.

primary-poll-trump-desantis.jpg
Not the ones on this board

And we real Americans will never forget the baseless attacks on Trump or our party and you will see that very soon.
And we real Americans will never forget trump decided to overthrow the election of 2020 with a group of supporters trying to submit fake electors and indeed supporting, encouraging and directing a mob to the Houses of Congress, and refusing to call off the mob and the effort to overthrow the election, the constitution, knowing and being told by key advisers the election was not stolen. The only person trying to steal the election was Donald Trump.

I'll just note that this "poll" was conducted by the New York Times. LOL!
The NYT has a 171 year track record of exemplary journalism.
You don't stay in the business that long through sloppiness and unreliability.
It is telling though that all it takes for you people is the word of a 76 year old ex reality TV personality (who has a history of pathological lying himself) to call a gold standard like The NYT "fake news" and SURPRISE!
You choose the word of the con-man over the REAL news.

This is nothing more than a cult..
Kind of like The Moonies.....except this is the MAGATs.
I'll just note that this "poll" was conducted by the New York Times. LOL!

there is no clear frontrunner for the GOP in 2024: The GOP kingdom...has no king!

A glass half empty? Where do they come up with this stuff? The graph seemed to indicate that an overwhelming number of republican voters would support Trump.

More bullshit. Democrats are so afraid of Trump they can't shut up. Rightly so, the Dems know they are in trouble in a few short months. Midterms will bring home the point. MAGA
You could be right, but then trump's drag on his party is becoming more obvious by the day. His strongest supporters will go down before he does, and if they don't distance themselves now, it will be too late after he throws them under the bus.

As Donald J. Trump weighs whether to open an unusually early White House campaign, a New York Times/Siena College poll shows that his post-presidential quest to consolidate his support within the Republican Party has instead left him weakened, with nearly half the party’s primary voters seeking someone different for president in 2024 and a significant number vowing to abandon him if he wins the nomination.

Does Back Seat Driver Donald Trump really want to risk losing a second time? The laughter would follow him to his grave.

When matched up in the poll against other possible contenders for the nomination, Trump comes out ahead. However, he can't win another election if those who don't want him to win the nomination won't vote in the general election.

It appears the more intelligent a Republican is, the more they support DeSantis. But the dumb ones overwhelmingly support Trump.

If it breaks up the duopoly, so be it.

Lol, total bullshit.

There's a reason for high tides and low tides.
It's called nature and, it's cyclical.
Politics is not immune to the Laws of Nature.

Just ask Hillary if the above is true or false.

Forum List

Back