Half of G.O.P. Voters Ready to Leave Trump Behind

At this point, the only reason Trump will run is to avoid prosecution for all the crimes the 1/6 committee uncovered.

He has to balance that against his chances of getting his ass whipped again. He just won't be able to take that kind of embarassment.

According to the polls it looks like 70% of the Democrats want to leave Potatohead behind.

There are rumors that Trump may take on DeSantis as his running mate if nominated. That could also explain the splits.

Your avarice is palpable, g5.
Not only do you not know what a proper poll is, you obviously don't know what avarice means. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump 49, Rest of field 46. With 5 undecided.

When the rest of the field drops out, it will be Trump and DeSantis.
Truthfully I don’t believe DeSantis will beat Trump in the primary and there is no other Republican Governor that stands a chance against Trump.

The question will be if the Democrats stay with Biden or Harris or go with Gavin in 2024 and if Gavin then I am willing to bet Trump loses even if the Trump base will mock me…

If the Dems would shut the hell up about Trump, he'd disappear, most of the GOP hangs on to Trump because it upsets the Democrats so bad. Maybe Democrats need to grow up as well as Republicans.

At this point, the only reason Trump will run is to avoid prosecution for all the crimes the 1/6 committee uncovered.

He has to balance that against his chances of getting his ass whipped again. He just won't be able to take that kind of embarassment.
This obsession with Trump is unhealthy. And you project that onto his supporters. It's clear as day, mate. Not even I, as a supporter, talk about him this much.

Truthfully I don’t believe DeSantis will beat Trump in the primary and there is no other Republican Governor that stands a chance against Trump.

The question will be if the Democrats stay with Biden or Harris or go with Gavin in 2024 and if Gavin then I am willing to bet Trump loses even if the Trump base will mock me…
By the time 2024 rolls around, DeSantis may not even be a contender. He's the current flavor of the month, that's all.

Its more like half would accept DiSantes... but they would rather have Trump....

Not only do you not know what a proper poll is, you obviously don't know what avarice means. :auiqs.jpg:
Avarice. An inordinate amount of greed.

I know what it is, g5 and this greed you have for anything anti-Trump is all I need to see. You crave it. Hatred, avarice.

Tch. You thought you had me, didn't you?

Forum List

Back