Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

I wonder how Trump is going to affect the down ballot?

There are 5 vulnerable Democrat senators and 13 vulnerable Republican senators.

He'll drag them down with him. One possible ray of light might be for Corey Gardner as John Hickenlooper is getting wrapped up in some sort of scandal. The Democrats were likely to win that Senate seat, but it's possible that could change depending on how this plays out.

In fairness, the GOP has won the popular vote only once since 1988.

From a New Jersey poll LOL

A state that hasn't vote Red for a Presidential election since 1988

Really, so Christie is a dem then? I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

Does this confuse you? Seems so........

Is Christie now a dem? It is ewe that is confused, try again porkchop!

“…the president needs a course correction before November.”

What constitutes a ‘course correction’?

Stop lying?

Start telling the truth about the pandemic?

Acknowledge the fact that Russia is an enemy state?

Stop tweeting conspiracy theories?

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

That is definitely a good sign. Perhaps we can end this long running nightmare of unbridled corruption, pathological lying, complete cabinet turnover every 6 months and a commander in chief who is so woefully unfit for office he should have been 25th Amendment'd years ago.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

'Landslide' ... more conspiratorial fake news bullshit from the treasonous propaganda-pushing Trump-hating media.

'Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump'?

Really?

How many on this board beside me was never contacted, never polled?

I would say 'You can't make this shit up' but that's what the pathetic Democrats, their surrogate media, and snowflakes do over and over again.

'Landslide' ... more conspiratorial fake news bullshit from the treasonous propaganda-pushing Trump-hating media.

'Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump'?

Really?

How many on this board beside me was never contacted, never polled?

I would say ' You can't make this shit up' but that's what the pathetic Democrats, their surrogate media, and snowflakes do over and over again.

Forum List

Back