Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

My reactionary friends: why does the black community give you single digit figures (and fingers) at election time.

We can yell at lefties all we want, but we better figure out how to do better to get that vote of women and minorities.
why?....Because the dem party has them beholden to the system. Because the dem party has a way a of making promises, but then gets away with stabbing them in the back, as so many blacks remain stuck in poverty, with no way out.....But, as we are seeing, more and more highly educated blacks are coming out of the shadows to proclaim their conservative values, and exposing the dem party for what it truly is....As this happens, more and more blacks will no doubt start to listen, and will realize that it is the conservative movement who seeks to see an end to the oppression the dem party has fostered.....Ya' see, Jake, Conservatives don't need to sell out their beliefs, or their values. All that conservatives need to do is keep exposing the left for the destructive force that they are, as so many conservative blacks and women are coming out and doing.

Only a pussy would sell out their values and beliefs.....Only a coward would bow to the force that seeks to oppress.

Which specific values are you afraid we would sell out by reaching out sincerely to women and minorities, WJ? Tell me specifically, please.

This thread is just a pathetic reach at best. So, because Sarah states: "I know exactly what she meant", she is now supposedly comparing herself to Thatcher? The hatefest continues from the left, you know...the same people who are concerned about the, uhhhhh..."war on women", oh the hypocrisy.

What truly is scary is Joe Biden being in that position. This is the idiot who tells people to fire double barrel shotguns from their porch or through their doors to scare people off. I can't stand Obama, but geez, if the village idiot Joe Biden should have to take over, the last thing we need for him to do is think of the nuclear codes as a shotgun.

Yes, Obama has truly shown what great respect he has for our most faithful ally. When he was offered to keep the gift of the bust of Winston Churchill, he slapped England in the face by sending it back:

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

What, are you a fucking amateur? That was debunked years ago.

Fact Check: The Bust of Winston Churchill | The White House
The White House has had a bust of Winston Churchill since the 1960’s. At the start of the Bush administration Prime Minister Blair lent President Bush a bust that matched the one in the White House, which was being worked on at the time and was later returned to the residence. The version lent by Prime Minister Blair was displayed by President Bush until the end of his Presidency. On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush’s Oval Office was removed by the curator’s office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence. The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day.
I hate debating noobies.

And if he spent a lot of money, you teabaggers would be screaming.

Your ODS is showing.

I guess reading comprehension is not exactly your strength. Did you even bother to read the update where the writer had to cover his butt for being wrong,LOL!

Here is the update for you:

Update:

Since my post on the fact that the bust of Winston Churchill has remained on display in the White House, despite assertions to the contrary, I have received a bunch of questions -- so let me provide some additional info. The White House has had a bust of Winston Churchill since the 1960’s. At the start of the Bush administration Prime Minister Blair lent President Bush a bust that matched the one in the White House, which was being worked on at the time and was later returned to the residence. The version lent by Prime Minister Blair was displayed by President Bush until the end of his Presidency. On January 20, 2009 -- Inauguration Day -- all of the art lent specifically for President Bush’s Oval Office was removed by the curator’s office, as is common practice at the end of every presidency. The original Churchill bust remained on display in the residence. The idea put forward by Charles Krauthammer and others that President Obama returned the Churchill bust or refused to display the bust because of antipathy towards the British is completely false and an urban legend that continues to circulate to this day.

Are you aware there has been a bust of Churchill in the White House since the 1960s? Bush was sent another Churchill bust as a gift from Tony Blair. When Obama took office, the bust that was a gift from Blair was sent back, but the original one remained. Now notice how the supposed fact check liar had to resort to saying the bust was not returned due to antipathy...when originally he stated it was not returned at all. Very clever play and twist of words by the writer to way the least. So yes, Obama still slapped England's face with contempt by refusing England's offer to Obama to keep the Churchill bust gift that Blair gave Bush.

LOL, fact check just got fact checked. Synthaholic, thank you for posting a link where I could use it against you. All to easy.

You're a fucking moron who can't admit that you got pwned. You just posted the exact same thing that I did.

The copy of the bust was lent to Bush by Blair. When Bush left, the bust left. The WH bust of Churchill that has been there since the 1960s hasn't gone anywhere - it's still in the WH.

Obama thinks he's Lincoln, Reagan, FDR, whoever, one thing is for sure he's one of the laziest presidents in American history although he does like flying around campaigning in between rounds of golf:eusa_eh:

Bitch-slapping wingnuts like you is the reason I come to USMB. Thank you. :)

You are now my bitch.

Problem is, you were the one of those people saying he couldn't go to his own ranch to take a vacation. How does that work out?

You are now an ant beneath my heel.

Exposing liberal hypocrisy is why I come to USMB. Thank you. :D

Link? Or are you just a pussy?

June 3, 2011

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms uh by ringing those bells and making sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free and we were going to be armed."

318.gif
323.png
317.gif

Snookie Palin; re: Paul Revere

303.gif

Regarding the above vacation threads - Bush took much more...

The Out-of-Towner: While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard

Ahh, sorry to burst your bubble buddy, Bush never left the US to go on vacation, he was one flight on AF1 away from being able to help lead in a national crisis. All 1,020 days were spent here in the continental United States.

Obama has gone on vacation to many places around the world, Asia for example, tens of thousands of miles away from Washington D.C. What happens if Obama isn't there to lead in a national crisis?

Not to mention he has already blown nearly $20 million in taxpayer money in doing so. And while we are on this particular subject, all the presidents have used taxpayer money to fund their vacations.

Quick question..................can you provide a link that shows Obama was on vacation in Asia? I think it may have been for political reasons.

And....................I'd also be willing to bet that AF1 has enough juice to lead the world from where it's at. Remember when Jr. took to the skies during 9/11?

Finally...........................can you show us where Obama has blown 20 million in taxpayer money for a vacation?

You must be a Bachmann teabagger.

I think he's a Marcus Bachmann teabagger.
yes.gif

Whow you guys are still scared of her.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

She quit because the money was better on the road and she understood that. She's completely motivated by money and fame. I don't blame her for that but she really should have finished her term as governor.

She quit because she has zero integrity. Please..
Oh, STFU, ya' loon.....She stepped down because it became impossible to effectively govern while fighting multiple, fraudulent cases put forth by the loons......She did the right thing by her states citizens, goofball.

Palin has far more integrity than a loony liberal idiot such as yourself will EVER have, and that's a fact, dumbass!

It truly is funny listening to one of the hags from the boards loony hag squad, pissing and moaning about a woman who is so far above any of them, it's laughable

Fraudulent? :lol:

She was found to have abused the authority of her office.

She's a thug.

Gee for someone who's supposed to be so dumb Palin sure has the left in an uproar all the time. Hell. She's not running for anything and they alway bring her up so they can dump on her. Way ta go Sarah.

Gotta stand over here and LMAO on that one.

Oh and Esmy baby I do believe Palin is way smarter and has more on the ball than you will ever be.

I don't think so. Most people don't consider me an object of ridicule. Palin ran for vice president of the United States. A position which should require exceptional intellectual capabilities. She doesn't have them by far. Quite the opposite, in fact. That she thinks she does is what is so ludicrous and funny about her. That she tries to be a player on the national and international stage is what is so ridiculous about her.

I must say Palin was way more qualified as a VP then Barry Boy was as POTUS.

Didn't stop folks from voting for the current fuck in the WH.

Oh I think she could be a player on the big stage. Why not. After all Joe Biden is a player and that man is dumber than a box of rocks. How would you like him as POTUS??

Nothing dumb about Palin. Its just numbies like you who like to believe she's dumb.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.

She quit because the money was better on the road and she understood that. She's completely motivated by money and fame. I don't blame her for that but she really should have finished her term as governor.

Wow, you seem to know her so well. Did you two grow up together? Old roommates? Did she tell you all about her thoughts, motivations, and values in person or did you two talk on the phone?
Well, why do you think she quit, then?

C'mon - show us you're not a complete idiot Palinbot.

Wow, you seem to know her so well. Did you two grow up together? Old roommates? Did she tell you all about her thoughts, motivations, and values in person or did you two talk on the phone?

Is this the way you have any perception, you had to go to school with the person?

She flunked out of so many schools, a lot of people probably did that much.
She refuses to produce her High School diploma.

She didn't graduate.

Sarah Palin thinks she’s Margaret Thatcher

For the former Alaska governor, describing the former prime minister is like looking in a mirror

Here’s how a former half-term governor described Margaret Thatcher in National Review today. Sound familiar?
She was at heart a populist taking on the Conservative party’s old guard, who disdainfully referred to her as “That Woman.” The disdain was mutual. She referred to them as “the not so grand grandees.” As Thatcher later said, “It didn’t matter what they called me as long as I got the job done. I mean, to me they were ‘Those Grandees.’ They just don’t know what life is like. They haven’t been through it. And eventually if they didn’t help our cause, they had to go. But it didn’t bother me too much that they were patronizing like that. Frankly, the people, who are the true gentlemen, deal with others for what they are, not who their father was. Let’s face it: Maybe it took ‘That Woman’ to get things done, and the real reason why they said it was because they knew they just hadn’t got it within them to see things through.”
As she continues:
In taking on the “Those Grandees,” she wasn’t afraid of having strong opinions and fighting for them — something the establishment often found distasteful. British ambassador Sir Anthony Parsons recalled a conversation about this: “She said, ‘You know, Tony, I’m very proud that I don’t belong to your class.’ I said, ‘Prime Minister, what class do you think I belong to?’ She said, ‘I’m talking of course about upper-middle-class intellectuals who see everybody else’s point of view and have none of their own.’” And, of course, like all conservatives and trailblazers, she had to endure more than her share of vicious media attacks. Sir Archie Hamilton once recounted how he asked Thatcher whether she read the daily newspapers. “‘Oh no!’ she replied, ‘They make such hurtful and damaging remarks about me and my family, that if I ever read the papers every day, I could never get on with the job I am here to do.’” I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
Et, as they say, cetera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

maggie thought Palin was a nutter
Even with the dementia, Thatcher knew Palin was bad news.

It's that self-evident!

It must be tough to be a dummy while being a generally nice person, Caroljo. Your lame attempts to be snarky and nasty just fall flat. You try so hard to be "one of the boys". Sort of sad to witness.

Did that rant just make you feel better? I noticed you didn't claim i was wrong.....

I didn't say it to feel better. I said it to give you a glimpse at how you are perceived. You really don't know shit if you really think Hillary Clinton "quit" after the incredible job she did as Sec. Of State. Doing it while hinting that she is running away from Benghazi is just you being a tool. You are a much used, but decidedly ineffective tool.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::disagree:

She quit because Obama was so scared of her running again he sent an Army of lawyers to file hundreds of lawsuits against her nearly bankrupting the state of Alaska.
Liar. But what else is new?

Gee. Where did Sarah go with her proof??
Typical Sarah....She ran away yet again, like the typical lefty coward she has fully proven to be.
No, you retards only get a small daily amount of attention from us sane, intelligent posters. After that, it's just a waste of time.

In fact, I've reached my daily limit of your idiocy. Bye, now!

Is this the way you have any perception, you had to go to school with the person?

She flunked out of so many schools, a lot of people probably did that much.
She refuses to produce her High School diploma.

She didn't graduate.

Wasn't she born in Kenya?

My reactionary friends: why does the black community give you single digit figures (and fingers) at election time.

We can yell at lefties all we want, but we better figure out how to do better to get that vote of women and minorities.
why?....Because the dem party has them beholden to the system. Because the dem party has a way a of making promises, but then gets away with stabbing them in the back, as so many blacks remain stuck in poverty, with no way out.....But, as we are seeing, more and more highly educated blacks are coming out of the shadows to proclaim their conservative values, and exposing the dem party for what it truly is....As this happens, more and more blacks will no doubt start to listen, and will realize that it is the conservative movement who seeks to see an end to the oppression the dem party has fostered.....Ya' see, Jake, Conservatives don't need to sell out their beliefs, or their values. All that conservatives need to do is keep exposing the left for the destructive force that they are, as so many conservative blacks and women are coming out and doing.

Only a pussy would sell out their values and beliefs.....Only a coward would bow to the force that seeks to oppress.

Yeah, that's what all the Stormfronters say, too.

^^^And this is why if the GOP continues to be influenced by the extremists in the Republican party, the party will continue to go downhill.
Why do you lefties fight tooth and nail against programs like Vouchers and Charter Schools,....systems that would put the power in the hands of parents, particularly in the poor inner cities, to take control of their child/childrens education when the public school system is failing them?......It's because lefties so obviously fear that a voting bloc that they blatantly USE for votes, is a voting block that will be become educated.....Hence, the vile attacks on educated black consevatives who are no longer going to be intimidated, and are coming out and exposing the lefties bullshit......Hannity's townhall last night with so many black conservatives, should be a wake up call for you lefties, that your vile bullshit is coming to an end......They are not intimidated any longer, could care less about the vile and racist vitriol you ALL spew towards them, and will no doubt be as vocal as possible in order to fully expose the oppression you lefties deal to the minority communities.

Because Charter Schools have FAILED. Big time!

Here is the list of the 226 Charter Schools that failed in Florida.

http://www.floridaschoolchoice.org/Information/Charter_Schools/files/closed_charter_schools.pdf

Here's a special investigative report from the Orlando Sentinel, a Right-leaning newspaper:

Charter Schools - Missing the Grade - Part1: Orlando Sentinel Special Report - OrlandoSentinel.com

More Orlando Sentinel:

F grades soar for Florida charter schools: Florida charter schools get F grades - Orlando Sentinel

Sarah Palin thinks she’s Margaret Thatcher

For the former Alaska governor, describing the former prime minister is like looking in a mirror

Here’s how a former half-term governor described Margaret Thatcher in National Review today. Sound familiar?
She was at heart a populist taking on the Conservative party’s old guard, who disdainfully referred to her as “That Woman.” The disdain was mutual. She referred to them as “the not so grand grandees.” As Thatcher later said, “It didn’t matter what they called me as long as I got the job done. I mean, to me they were ‘Those Grandees.’ They just don’t know what life is like. They haven’t been through it. And eventually if they didn’t help our cause, they had to go. But it didn’t bother me too much that they were patronizing like that. Frankly, the people, who are the true gentlemen, deal with others for what they are, not who their father was. Let’s face it: Maybe it took ‘That Woman’ to get things done, and the real reason why they said it was because they knew they just hadn’t got it within them to see things through.”
As she continues:
In taking on the “Those Grandees,” she wasn’t afraid of having strong opinions and fighting for them — something the establishment often found distasteful. British ambassador Sir Anthony Parsons recalled a conversation about this: “She said, ‘You know, Tony, I’m very proud that I don’t belong to your class.’ I said, ‘Prime Minister, what class do you think I belong to?’ She said, ‘I’m talking of course about upper-middle-class intellectuals who see everybody else’s point of view and have none of their own.’” And, of course, like all conservatives and trailblazers, she had to endure more than her share of vicious media attacks. Sir Archie Hamilton once recounted how he asked Thatcher whether she read the daily newspapers. “‘Oh no!’ she replied, ‘They make such hurtful and damaging remarks about me and my family, that if I ever read the papers every day, I could never get on with the job I am here to do.’” I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
Et, as they say, cetera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

One of my favorite lines from Thatcher to her opposers was: These are the gentlemen who do not mind making the poor - poorer so long as you will make the rich less rich! Ha! Ha! She was brilliant and she could wield her words like a sword. The socialists hated her. Brilliant woman. I loved her. - Jeri

She WAS a Socialist!

Jesus - what the hell is wrong with you people? :cuckoo:

If Sarah ever runs, I will vote for her even though she shows alarming neocon tendencies.

I'll do it because anyone who raises such ire among empty-headed liberals has to be alright.

Because that's more important to fake patriots like you, over the best interests of the United States.

Forum List

Back