🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half Way There

What happens when you kick out the tax-and-spend Democrats?
This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

gv013118dAPR20180131054510.jpg

This:

64. "It looks like Apple is bringing back home nearly all of its $250 billion in foreign cash

You weren't supposed to notice that.

TRUMP HITS 50% APPROVAL

"Monday, April 02, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 33% who Strongly Approve of the way the president is performing and 39% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6. (see trends).

Trump’s overall job approval rating is now running ahead of where Barack Obama’s was at this stage of his presidency."
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

This:
Since coming to power, Trump and the Republicans have been ACCELERATING deficit spending. That's what happens. Just like the GOP did the last time it controlled the purse strings.

Trump.....unbelievable!!!!

He won again!!!!

65. "China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday said his government would "significantly lower" tariffs on vehicle imports this year as part of efforts to further open its giant economy to the world.
The pledge addresses one of the gripes of US President Donald Trump, who has threatened to impose new tariffs on $150 billion of Chinese goods in a trade dispute between the world's two largest economies. Experts cautioned, though, that Xi's comments may not do much to resolve the conflict, which has rocked markets in recent weeks."

China's Xi Jinping says tariffs on car imports will be cut this year

No wonder the Left hates him.....look at how inept he makes them look!!!!!!

66. Can you imagine the ticker-tape parades if Hussein had had these achievements??????

"Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973

My old uncle said he ain't never seen a president do what he said he was gonna do like Trump has.

The man delivers! I like that. I say I'm gonna do something and do it. That's what makes a man a man.

What makes you the man? When you can get the job done, no matter what. Trump is a man, baby, I like that.

You know, there's only 3 types of days:

A) Everything goes smooth

B) Some things go wrong, but you overcome it

C) Totally FUBAR and this is a bad day.

May your days be devoid of type C days.

Forum List

Back