🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half Way There

Another promise kept!!!!!

"Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live

US president ditches current agreement: “We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’

Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live
lol he is doing his damndest to make us like syria and nicaragua,,,,,

Can I help you pack?

US president ditches current agreement: “We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’

Can I help you pack?
chick I know you'll laugh and say I'm fos BUT I'm a millionaire many times over living in a beautiful home on LI I have no intention for moving as it's too easy getting richer here.......even with an ah for president

Can I help you pack?
chick I know you'll laugh and say I'm fos BUT I'm a millionaire many times over living in a beautiful home on LI I have no intention for moving as it's too easy getting richer here.......even with an ah for president

I love success!

Just remember....conservatives are all about allowing you to think what you want to, say what you want to, become rich and successful.

Liberals.....not so much:

"Evergreen State College students SEIZE campus, begin forced searches of vehicles for white professor who refused to kow-tow to liberal insanity"
Evergreen State College students SEIZE campus, begin forced searches of vehicles for white professor who refused to kow-tow to liberal insanity

Heaven help you if you ever try to deviate from the Liberal line.

Can I help you pack?

I love success!

Just remember....conservatives are all about allowing you to think what you want to, say what you want to, become rich and successful.

"Evergreen State College students SEIZE campus, begin forced searches of vehicles for white professor who refused to kow-tow to liberal insanity"
Evergreen State College students SEIZE campus, begin forced searches of vehicles for white professor who refused to kow-tow to liberal insanity

gates and buffet are republicans?

Can I help you pack?

I love success!

Did racist Liberal acolytes tell white people to get out at Evergreen?

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

Can I help you pack?

I love success!

Honestly chic I don't know Keeping track of all the crap is difficult for me when most of my time is spent looking at stock markets....but from what I see of trump outside of tax reform, infuriates me

Can I help you pack?

I love success!

Honestly chic I don't know Keeping track of all the crap is difficult for me when most of my time is spent looking at stock markets....but from what I see of trump outside of tax reform, infuriates me

I'd rather not live under Fascism.....

.....that's why the Democrats/Liberals are being thrown out.

We're protecting your right to keep looking at the ticker.

I love success!

I'd rather not live under Fascism.....

.....that's why the Democrats/Liberals are being thrown out.

We're protecting your right to keep looking at the ticker.
talk to me about thrown out after the 2018 election

"North Korea has released Otto Warmbier, a U.S. university student who has been held captive there since January 2016, U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Tuesday.

Warmbier, a University of Virginia student from suburban Cincinnati, is on his way back to the United States, Tillerson said in a statement."
North Korea releases U.S. student held for 17 months

An American was held captive by the Hermit Kingdom since 2016.

Pop Quiz:
1. Who was President in March of 2016 when the American was sentenced?
2. Who is President when North Korea released the American?

Landonlobotomy.jpg

Supreme Court, today, kicked the Liberal obstructionist Judges who found for Hillary, as opposed to the Constitution, to the curb.

The Court didn't even include one sentence of the bogus Liberal arguments, and gave Trump nearly a 100% victory.

"The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by reviving parts of a travel ban on people from six Muslim-majority countries that he said is needed for national security but that opponents decry as discriminatory.

...Trump called the high court's action "a clear victory for our national security," saying the justices allowed the travel suspension to become largely effective.

"As president, I cannot allow people into our country who want to do us harm. I want people who can love the United States and all of its citizens, and who will be hardworking and productive," Trump added."
Supreme Court breathes new life into Trump's travel ban

"Groups that challenged the ban, including the American Civil Liberties Union,".....
Ibid.

Trump for new immigration policy!!!!

"...legislation would move the United States to a "merit-based" immigration system and away from the current model, which is largely based on family ties.

“Instead of today's low-skilled system — which is a terrible system where anyone comes in, people who have never worked, people that are criminals, anyone comes in — we want a merit-based system,” he said. “One that protects our workers, protects our taxpayers, and one that protects our economy.”
Trump, GOP senators unveil measure to cut legal immigration

"Trump endorses new immigration bill to cut green-card limits, favor English speakers"
Donald Trump endorses new immigration bill to cut green card limits, favor English speakers

"NYT: Trump administration prepares to investigate 'race-based discrimination'
Washington (CNN)The Trump administration is readying resources in the Justice Department's civil rights division for the purpose of investigating and litigating "race-based discrimination" in US higher education, potentially with the aim of protecting white applicants from discrimination through affirmative action, The New York Times reported Tuesday."
NYT: Trump administration prepares to investigate 'race-based discrimination' - CNNPolitics.com

Can I get an 'amen'!!!!!

Forum List

Back