🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half Way There

The GOP led Congress seems to have a deaf ear to the Trump agenda..What makes them so lethargic?
A lot of them didn't want Trump to win. They were content to have Hillary in the White House and be in the minority in Congress. Note how many don't actually want to get rid of obamadon'tcare.

Whether we like it or not, Government is part of Health Insurance (NOT Health Care) in the US.

People can't even tell the difference between Health Care and Health Insurance...... I blame the media for dumbing everybody down.

But whether we like it or not, Government is involved.

You want to see the Republican Party disappear from America. Kill the ACA outright.

Insurance is far too complicated for the average individual. 4cereal. It doesn't work like ANY other industry. It is as foreign to economists and Business People as Flying is to Whales.

I see the complete and absolute imbecile Randy Paul running his mouth about it and I fear for our future. Doctors know less about Insurance than they do about penmanship.

Think I'm wrong? Next time you see your Doctor, ask him an Insurance question. He'll look at you like you got worms crawling out your nose.

We don't need Politicians, scumbag lawyers, Business People or Economists working on the Insurance situation in this Country, we need Insurance People working on it.

Trump just signed an EO opening up the Atlantic and the Arctic, as well as ANWR, to oil drilling

About time.

Wonder what dimocrap pile of shit Judge will try to stop this??

Wait....didn't Obama refuse to appoint any polar bears to the courts if they insisted on remaining white???

"HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days"
Presidential candidate Donald Trump held his final campaign rally at 1am on election day November 8th, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

At the end of his final speech candidate Trump said this –

Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.

To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!"
HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days
since when have republican crappola ever worked with Dems? It ain't happening

So, aside from the gutter language, your point is that Democrats are incapable of learning?

I knew we'd agree someday.
You have something in common with Trump You're both BLABBERMOUTHS

"HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump’s Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days"
Presidential candidate Donald Trump held his final campaign rally at 1am on election day November 8th, 2016 in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Just imagine what our country could accomplish if we started working together as one people, under one God, saluting one American flag. I’m asking you to dream big because with your vote we are just hours away from the change you’ve been waiting for your entire life. So to every parent who dreams for their child and to every child who dreams for their future I say these words to you tonight. I am with you. I will fight for you and I will win for you. I promise.

To all Americans tonight in all of our cities and in all of our towns, I pledge to you one more time. Together we will make American wealthy again. We will make America strong again. We will make America safe again and we will make America great again!"
HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in First 100 Days

So, aside from the gutter language, your point is that Democrats are incapable of learning?

Moi?????

I'm as silent as the grave!

Moi?????

Walking Dead? A zombie?

Moi?????

Walking Dead? A zombie?

Necrophiliacs are a zombie's worst nightmare.

Moi?????

Walking Dead? A zombie?

Also known as thanatophilia,

Moi?????

Walking Dead? A zombie?

Also known as thanatophilia,

Zombies hate fast food.

"Trump to sign executive order to 'vigorously promote religious liberty'
(CNN)President Donald Trump plans to sign an executive order Thursday that could allow churches and other religious organizations to become more active politically, according to officials.

The order will direct the IRS to exercise "maximum enforcement discretion" over the Johnson Amendment, which prevents churches and other tax-exempt religious organizations from endorsing or opposing political candidates. It will also provide "regulatory relief" for organizations that object on religious grounds to a provision in Obamacare that mandates employers provide certain health services, including coverage for contraception.

The order will declare that it is the policy of the Trump administration "to protect and vigorously promote religious liberty," according to a senior administration official."
Trump to sign executive order to 'vigorously promote religious liberty' - CNNPolitics.com

18222122_10155254850691460_8649034164493504813_n.jpg

'Here's a powerful picture that no news outlet will publish. It took place at a Trump rally when the President met a severely wounded veteran. This soldier lost both of his arms. The feeling of a handshake is lost to him. President Trump realized this, and touched his face so he could feel the human connection.'
Mark Simone

"US created 211,000 jobs in April, vs 185,000 jobs expected
...the unemployment rate fell to 4.4 percent, its lowest since May 2007."
BIG BEAT: US posts strong jobs gains across the board
Do you believe those numbers or like trump said when obama was president ,,,they're phony?

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?
"....U.S. warnings to neither use nor move chemical or biological weapons, lest he risk crossing a "red line" and provoke a U.S. military response, President Barack Obama said Monday."
Obama warns Syria not to cross 'red line' - CNN.com

"The use of chemical weapons by Syrian forces would be crossing a "red line" requiring American military intervention, President Barack Obama declared in 2012. A year later, Syrian President Bashar Assad did just that, firing rockets filled with sarin gas into towns around Damascus, killing an estimated 1,400 civilians."
Obama's 'red line' failure assured crisis in Syria

20081029_barackinjeans_560x375.jpg

Do you believe those numbers or like trump said when obama was president ,,,they're phony?

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?
"....U.S. warnings to neither use nor move chemical or biological weapons, lest he risk crossing a "red line" and provoke a U.S. military response, President Barack Obama said Monday."

"The use of chemical weapons by Syrian forces would be crossing a "red line" requiring American military intervention, President Barack Obama declared in 2012. A year later, Syrian President Bashar Assad did just that, firing rockets filled with sarin gas into towns around Damascus, killing an estimated 1,400 civilians."

You did it again No one can say you're not consistent Will you ever answer the question,the question of whether the news is only phony under obamas presidency but not dumps?

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?

You did it again No one can say you're not consistent Will you ever answer the question,the question of whether the news is only phony under obamas presidency but not dumps?

Hey.....you said 'phony' so I posted pics of the mom-jean President.

Don't you get it yet????
The reprobate lied about everything.....EVERYTHING!!!

Did you figure out what 'racist' means yet?
No?
Well....at least I taught you to stop trying to use it.

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?

The Use of Invectives: Racists...Racism....Whatever

I try to stick with what's going on now, history is good for not making the same mistakes over again. each promise, each bill. ( All things must be examined, debated, investigated, with out exception and with out regard for any ones feelings) Denis Diderot.

"Trump names 10 nominees to federal courts on heels of Gorsuch win
President Trump began his bid Monday to reshape the makeup of the lower federal courts, with the White House announcing 10 judicial nominees it described as Trump's "third wave of Federal judicial appointments."
Two of the nominees originally were on the list of 21 candidates that the Trump transition team considered for the Supreme Court vacancy left by Antonin Scalia’s death, and ultimately filled by Gorsuch."

Trump names 10 nominees to federal courts on heels of Gorsuch win

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?

The Use of Invectives: Racists...Racism....Whatever
Chic try and understand,,,I'll burn in hell first before voting republican again

Forum List

Back