🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half Way There

"US created 211,000 jobs in April, vs 185,000 jobs expected
...the unemployment rate fell to 4.4 percent, its lowest since May 2007."
BIG BEAT: US posts strong jobs gains across the board
Do you believe those numbers or like trump said when obama was president ,,,they're phony?

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?
"....U.S. warnings to neither use nor move chemical or biological weapons, lest he risk crossing a "red line" and provoke a U.S. military response, President Barack Obama said Monday."
Obama warns Syria not to cross 'red line' - CNN.com

"The use of chemical weapons by Syrian forces would be crossing a "red line" requiring American military intervention, President Barack Obama declared in 2012. A year later, Syrian President Bashar Assad did just that, firing rockets filled with sarin gas into towns around Damascus, killing an estimated 1,400 civilians."
Obama's 'red line' failure assured crisis in Syria

20081029_barackinjeans_560x375.jpg
You did it again No one can say you're not consistent Will you ever answer the question,the question of whether the news is only phony under obamas presidency but not dumps?

The Use of Invectives: Racists...Racism....Whatever
Chic try and understand,,,I'll burn in hell first before voting republican again

Why would you imagine (I almost said 'think') that I would care how you vote?????

I care only for rectitude, correctness and truth....and I can't seem to see any relationship between any of those and you.

Do you believe those numbers or like trump said when obama was president ,,,they're phony?

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?
"....U.S. warnings to neither use nor move chemical or biological weapons, lest he risk crossing a "red line" and provoke a U.S. military response, President Barack Obama said Monday."

"The use of chemical weapons by Syrian forces would be crossing a "red line" requiring American military intervention, President Barack Obama declared in 2012. A year later, Syrian President Bashar Assad did just that, firing rockets filled with sarin gas into towns around Damascus, killing an estimated 1,400 civilians."

You did it again No one can say you're not consistent Will you ever answer the question,the question of whether the news is only phony under obamas presidency but not dumps?

Chic try and understand,,,I'll burn in hell first before voting republican again

Why would you imagine (I almost said 'think') that I would care how you vote?????

I care only for rectitude, correctness and truth....and I can't seem to see any relationship between any of those and you.
Your truth and correctness just walked out the door Your pos is pulling a coverup by firing Comey

"Spring housing: 'Strongest seller's market ever'
As a Realtor for more than forty years, I can only recall what has ALWAYS followed these buying frenzies. I have just seen it too many times when people are buying for the wrong reasons.

Why don't we look at the first 100 days of the resistance movement? How much have they accomplished?

PLENTY!

They have stalled and delayed scores of appointments. Same with legislation and the entire legislative process. They will not accept the fact that their ideas are what lost the election for them. Since it is obviously NOT their ideas, doctrines, and policies that are wrong (in their view) it is their responsibility to do as much to disrupt and stall any goals of anyone opposed to them.

Your truth and correctness just walked out the door Your pos is pulling a coverup by firing Comey

Specifically, how is this a coverup? Back in July last year, Democrats were screaming for Comey to be fired. What happened?

Was Comey doing all the investigations personally?

Rest easy, the investigations will continue.

Specifically, how is this a coverup? Back in July last year, Democrats were screaming for Comey to be fired. What happened?

I want to see this scumbag, this republican POS led out of the WH in handcuffs

As always, my far left Progressive good friend has NOTHING and cannot answer my simple question.

For the convenience of any potential readers, here was my question and we see your desperation above.

"Specifically, how is this a coverup? Back in July last year, Democrats were screaming for Comey to be fired. What happened?

Rest easy, the investigations will continue."

As always, my far left Progressive good friend has NOTHING and cannot answer my simple question.

For the convenience of any potential readers, here was my question and we see your desperation above.

"Specifically, how is this a coverup? Back in July last year, Democrats were screaming for Comey to be fired. What happened?

Did you hear drumph praising comey on 3,4 occasions?? Why now ??? It's a coverup you fool Are you fn blind? Continue With an FBI appointed by trump or that other scum Sessions?

Phony???

Y'mean phony like this?

You can't really be this stupid......can you?

You're simply a puppet and the Left pulls the strings.

"Democrats Wanted Comey Fired — Until Tuesday
Liberals demanded FBI director's resignation, dismissal for months — before turning it against Trump"
Democrats Wanted Comey Fired — Until Tuesday

When will you realize that the default of Liberals, vulgarity and lack of civility, reveals no logic nor education, but simply infantile outrage.

America has just shed the worst and most destructive President in our history.....revel in it.

Did you hear drumph praising comey on 3,4 occasions?? Why now ??? It's a coverup you fool Are you fn blind? Continue With an FBI appointed by trump or that other scum Sessions?

Cover-up of what?

Perhaps you missed this:

When the complainers and whiners are consistent with what they're complaining and whining about, I might start taking them a little more seriously. In this case, they complained that Comey hadn't been fired, until he was. Now they're complaining about that. Reminds one of a very tired 3 year old child.

"Trump Seeks $3.6 Trillion in Cuts to Reshape U.S. Government
"We’re no longer going to measure compassion by the number of programs or the number of people on those programs," White House budget director Mick Mulvaney said. "We’re going to measure compassion and success by the number of people we help get off those programs and back in charge of their own lives."
Trump Seeks $3.6 Trillion in Cuts to Reshape U.S. Government

And again, Trump stands up for American sovereignty and against global governance.

"Merkel Furious With Trump After "Unprecedented" G-7 Failure To Reach Consensus On Climate Change

....German Chancellor Angela Merkel and new French President Emmanuel Macron, had hoped to persuade the the US president to endorse the Paris Agreement climate pledge to fight global warming.

By the end of the summit - ...they realized they had failed, as Trump "underscored his determination to break the global mold" by refusing to follow the Group of Seven line not only on global warming but also by resisting measures on trade."

Merkel Furious With Trump After "Unprecedented" G-7 Failure To Reach Consensus On Climate Change | Zero Hedge

And that's why Americans elected the man.

And again, Trump stands up for American sovereignty and against global governance.

"Merkel Furious With Trump After "Unprecedented" G-7 Failure To Reach Consensus On Climate Change

....German Chancellor Angela Merkel and new French President Emmanuel Macron, had hoped to persuade the the US president to endorse the Paris Agreement climate pledge to fight global warming.

By the end of the summit - ...they realized they had failed, as Trump "underscored his determination to break the global mold" by refusing to follow the Group of Seven line not only on global warming but also by resisting measures on trade."
Merkel Furious With Trump After "Unprecedented" G-7 Failure To Reach Consensus On Climate Change | Zero Hedge

HALF WAY to impeachment for the traitors Get the russian loving scum out of our gov't and put in jail where repub slime belong

HALF WAY to impeachment for the traitors Get the russian loving scum out of our gov't and put in jail where repub slime belong

"Get the russian loving scum out of our gov't and put in jail where repub slime belong."

Sounds good!!!!
The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.
The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

"52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"
52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
The first Republican President

And this:
"Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

"Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"
Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

"EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"
EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

Now....where are the 'investigations'?????

Having intended a review of 'the first hundred days' of the Trump administration......who could have guessed how much this man would accomplish???

So....today, March 10, 2017, being the 50th day.....let's quickly do a summary.

1. "Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes" Trump Administration Strips Funding For Illegal Aliens, Reallocates Money to Victims of Their Crimes

2. "Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms" Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

3. "Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Propaganda Media"Hannity: Trump Is Exposing Our Abusively Biased Media

4. "Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office" Donald Trump’s Top 10 Accomplishments in His First Month in Office

5. "So far.....Donald Trump is more conservative than George Bush, or George H. W. Bush!"
Mark Levin....@6:36 pm, on 2/22/2017
Levin, if all recall, was strongly 'Never Trump.'

6. Keystone Pipeline'We have cleared the way for the construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines -- thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs -- and I've issued a new directive that new American pipelines be made with American steel.'

7."Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate" Trump With Netanyahu: Palestinians Must Stop Teaching Hate | Matzav.com
Can you imagine those words from the snake, Obama???

8. Cut 2 regs for every new one...end administrative state...Reaganism"We have undertaken a historic effort to massively reduce job‑crushing regulations, creating a deregulation task force inside of every Government agency; imposing a new rule which mandates that for every 1 new regulation, 2 old regulations must be eliminated; and stopping a regulation that threatens the future and livelihoods of our great coal miners."

9."President Trump plans to hire 10,000 more Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and 5,000 Customs and Border Protection agents as soon as possible." Trump's tall order: Hiring 15,000 ICE and border patrol agents

10."
Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share" Trump demands other NATO members pay their fair share

11. Federal hiring freeze 'We have placed a hiring freeze on non-military and non-essential Federal workers.'

12. "Since my election, Ford, Fiat-Chrysler, General Motors, Sprint, Softbank, Lockheed, Intel, Walmart, and many others, have announced that they will invest billions of dollars in the United States and will create tens of thousands of new American jobs." speech Donald Trump's Congress speech (full text) - CNNPolitics.com

13. " I have also imposed new sanctions on entities and individuals who support Iran's ballistic missile program, and reaffirmed our unbreakable alliance with the State of Israel." Hear that, Obama???

14. "...Antonin Scalia, will forever be a symbol of American justice. To fill his seat, we have chosen Judge Neil Gorsuch, a man of incredible skill, and deep devotion to the law. He was confirmed unanimously to the Court of Appeals, and I am asking the Senate to swiftly approve his nomination."

15. Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February
Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online

16. "152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises" 152,528,000: Record Number of Employed in February; Participation Rate Rises
a. "The unemployment rate fell one-tenth of a percentage point to 4.7 percent, even as more people entered the labor market, encouraged by the hiring spree." Strong U.S. job growth, rising wages set stage for Fed rate hike

17. President Trump has nominated the most conservative cabinet in modern history!!!

18. "House GOP releases plan to repeal, replace Obamacare CNBC.com"
www.cnbc.com/2017/03/.../house-gop-releases-plan-to-repeal-replace-obamacare.h18.

19. "For instance, the [Obama] FBI and Justice Department received a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in October to help further the Russia investigation. Officials stressed there were no intercepts of Trump’s phone or emails.
...they used traditional investigative techniques to review a computer server tied to the the soon-to-be-president's businesses in Trump Towers in New York but located elsewhere. " FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes
Sooo....Trump correct about Obama surveilling his campaign!

Stop!!
Stop!!!

I'm getting tired of winning!!!!
It's too much winning!!!!

21. Caused numerous liberals to be admitted to mental hospitals.

Another promise kept!!!!!

"Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live

US president ditches current agreement: “We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’

Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live

Another promise kept!!!!!

"Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live

US president ditches current agreement: “We’re getting out, but we’ll start to negotiate and we’ll see if we can make a deal that’s fair’

Paris climate agreement: Trump withdraws US from global accord – live
lol he is doing his damndest to make us like syria and nicaragua,,,,,

Forum List

Back