Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half Way There

34pnh8x.jpg

Stop!!
Stop!!!

I'm gettin' tired of winning!!!!!

Asshole.

I spelled that right, have I?

What has Trump won lately? Repeal Obamacare - NO, Tax reform - NO, NAFTA - NO, Any of the 50 promises he'd do on "day one" - NO.

He's done enough of undoing Barry's EOs. In three months, with all the obstructions from left and right, he's done great job. Things are lining up, be patient.

He's done enough of undoing Barry's EOs. In three months, with all the obstructions from left and right, he's done great job. Things are lining up, be patient.

Could you list them:? And try to put them in order of job creation.

This has been going on for some time. Claims for unemployment insurance has been dropping and this is a continuation of that decline.

But you aren't denying the post, are you.

And....who is the President?

Did you praise Obama when jobless claims were dropping when he was President? The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it and neither has Trump. If Presidents had the power to affect the economy the way you suggest there would never be a recession. It would never be allowed.

" If Presidents had the power to affect the economy..."

Soooo....you voted for him because of the color of his skin????
Heres 50 accomplishments chic
Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Nah....here it is:

Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

But.....I'll say this about your lord and master:

He is a dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Care to deny any of that???
My lord and master is not Trump and anyone with that much mistaken hate towards obama can be nothing but a black hating racist

4.8 when obama left 4,7 now as unemployment went way down under obama Of course then the numbers were all false Dump as president they became real A Miracle

Unemployment rate plummeted under petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama because of the huge number of people who quit looking.

March%202017%20Labor_zps9jxd2ynx.jpg

Could you list them:? And try to put them in order of job creation.

You voluntarily subscribed to this thread, which does exactly that....and you ask "Could you list them:?"

Soooo....you're a government school grad, huh?

But you aren't denying the post, are you.

And....who is the President?

Did you praise Obama when jobless claims were dropping when he was President? The fact is that Obama had nothing to do with it and neither has Trump. If Presidents had the power to affect the economy the way you suggest there would never be a recession. It would never be allowed.

" If Presidents had the power to affect the economy..."

Soooo....you voted for him because of the color of his skin????
Heres 50 accomplishments chic
Here are President Obama's top 50 accomplishments

Nah....here it is:

Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/with-gdp-downgrade-obama-growth-gap-expands/

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

But.....I'll say this about your lord and master:

He is a dirt-eating low-life, crypto-Islamist, back-stabbing, infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

Care to deny any of that???
My lord and master is not Trump and anyone with that much mistaken hate towards obama can be nothing but a black hating racist

1. "My lord and master is not Trump..."
Of course not...you are a peon of Obama.

2. "....anyone with that much mistaken hate towards obama can be nothing but a black hating racist."
Well,...

a. I'm just shaking in my shoes at your charge!!!

b. Obama is the most abject failure and most destructive President in our history....so any hostility is well deserved.

c. while you throw around the term racist, you decline defining it.

So....let me do so.
I'm an American, and fervently believe in the first amendment, which, in my estimation allows one to have any beliefs they care to.
You, a totalitarian, demand thought and speech control....you Fascist.

d. So....there is no damage done unless the opinions and thoughts are carried into action...e.g., the Berkeley Rioters.

Try to comprehend that....and then reform yourself.

"Freed Egyptian American prisoner returns home following Trump intervention
An Egyptian American charity worker who was imprisoned in Cairo for three years and became the global face of Egypt’s brutal crackdown on civil society returned home to the United States late Thursday after the Trump administration quietly negotiated her release."
Freed Egyptian American prisoner returns home following Trump intervention

"....imprisoned in Cairo for three years...."

I forget....who was America's President three years ago?

Here is one of those glaring differences between Trump and the dunce who preceded hism:

a. "Donald Trump instructed Nasa astronauts to get to Mars within his first term - or failing that, his second term, in a livestream with Peggy Whitson.

He was calling up the Space Station to congratulate Ms Whitson for her record-beating stay in Space: she's been up there for more than 534 days, which was the previous record."
'Get to Mars during my first term': Donald Trump talks to Nasa astronauts in livestream

b. "Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims 'feel good'
The head of the Nasa has said Barack Obama told him to make "reaching out to the Muslim world" one of the space agency's top priorities."
Barack Obama: Nasa must try to make Muslims 'feel good'

Can you imagine the mental defects that caused any to vote for that fool, Obama????

Forum List

Back