Hall of Fame Inductee Issues Powerful Message To Hate-Driven Anti-Trumpers

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Are you living every day to make this world better?" Lewis asked Saturday night at the end of his 33-minute oratory, often invoking the teachings of Martin Luther King. "Think what we can do if we work together as a country ... teaching our nation to love each other again."

"It's how we react to the challenges in our life that shows our greatness. How do we execute that dream? Who will answer that knock on the door in the middle of the night? And it has to start right now. We need people willing to fight for what is good and what is right."

"Tell me something can't be done is like pouring lighter fluid on an open flame."

"Look at what unites us ... the answer is simple, love. Hope, faith and love, and the greatest is love.

Ray Lewis urges togetherness in Hall of Fame speech after Randy Moss' political statement

The leftist extremists eat, breath, & live 'hate' today, doing nothing to unite us, doing nothing to make this country better, and continue to pour gas on an open flame they started by trying to set the world on fire when Hillary lost, believing if they could not have it then no one can...

"Are you living every day to make this world better?" Lewis asked Saturday night at the end of his 33-minute oratory, often invoking the teachings of Martin Luther King. "Think what we can do if we work together as a country ... teaching our nation to love each other again."

"It's how we react to the challenges in our life that shows our greatness. How do we execute that dream? Who will answer that knock on the door in the middle of the night? And it has to start right now. We need people willing to fight for what is good and what is right."

"Tell me something can't be done is like pouring lighter fluid on an open flame."

"Look at what unites us ... the answer is simple, love. Hope, faith and love, and the greatest is love.

Ray Lewis urges togetherness in Hall of Fame speech after Randy Moss' political statement

The leftist extremists eat, breath, & live 'hate' today, doing nothing to unite us, doing nothing to make this country better, and continue to pour gas on an open flame they started by trying to set the world on fire when Hillary lost, believing if they could not have it then no one can...

Good for him, although I don't know if it will help.

The Left is in the middle of a fundamentalist religious fervor. That's what their anti-Trumpism is: a religion, and make no mistake. It's their religion, and it's a horrible one, much worse than the Christianity they hate so much. They act like Puritans on meth.

You do realize that he was speaking about all of us, right?

There is plenty of hate coming from both ends.

To be honest I get weary of the Switzerland sitters calling foul on both sides.

These anti-Trumpers get up every morning and their entire moral compass is built around Trump. Anti-Trumpism is their due north. Conservatives did not like Obama at all, but there were very, very few of us who set him as our moral compass.

These anti-Trumpers get up every morning and their entire moral compass is built around Trump. Anti-Trumpism is their due north. Conservatives did not like Obama at all, but there were very, very few of us who set him as our moral compass.
Being independent does mean I have to take incoming from both ends every day. I'm just the kid in the cafeteria trying to eat his lunch during a food fight.

And each end justifies their actions not by rationally explaining them, but by pointing the finger at the other. Reasonable, honest adults don't do that.

Being independent does mean I have to take incoming from both ends every day. I'm just the kid in the cafeteria trying to eat his lunch during a food fight.

And each end justifies their actions not by rationally explaining them, but by pointing the finger at the other. Reasonable, honest adults don't do that.

And Independents say, "I'm just the totally reasonable guy who is reasonable and logical and rational in all things."

yes we know, because we hear it from independents like 500 times a day to be honest

And Independents say, "I'm just the totally reasonable guy who is reasonable and logical and rational in all things."

yes we know, because we hear it from independents like 500 times a day to be honest
Well, I guess if I had actually said that, you'd have a point.

That doesn't change anything I have said.

"There is plenty of hate coming from both sides".

Fail.

There was NOTHING like this coming when Obama won the presidency twice. I don't like Leftists but I am being objective about this. We didn't lose our ever-loving minds in numbers like this and to this extent. Anti-Trumpism motivates these people from sunup to sundown.

If you cannot or will not admit that, then guess what? Switzerland Sitting. "NO NO, it's BOTH sides! Both sides do it!" You're just as bad

Fail.

There was NOTHING like this coming when Obama won the presidency twice. I don't like Leftists but I am being objective about this. We didn't lose our ever-loving minds in numbers like this and to this extent. Anti-Trumpism motivates these people from sunup to sundown.

If you cannot or will not admit that, then guess what? Switzerland Sitting. "NO NO, it's BOTH sides! Both sides do it!" You're just as bad
One of the many behaviors both ends share is deflection: "THAT OTHER side is WORSE".

Indeed, the Left has lost its shit with Trump. Their behaviors have been pretty surprising. That doesn't justify the Right's behaviors during the Obama years, nor does it justify the right wing hate groups that have increased in volume since Trump's election. But I know, you don't "see" that part.

How about you clean your own house first, before attacking the other side? Is that reasonable?

Fail.

One of the many behaviors both ends share is deflection: "THAT OTHER side is WORSE".

Indeed, the Left has lost its shit with Trump. Their behaviors have been pretty surprising. That doesn't justify the Right's behaviors during the Obama years, nor does it justify the right wing hate groups that have increased in volume since Trump's election. But I know, you don't "see" that part.

How about you clean your own house first, before attacking the other side? Is that reasonable?

There is no comparing the two.
Conservatives never rioted because barry got elected.
It was pantifa that brought on the rise of groups like the Proud Boys and rightfully so.

Fail.

It was pantifa that brought on the rise of groups like the Proud Boys and rightfully so.
Are you saying that there is nothing on the Right that needs to be fixed, changed, or improved?

Independents have the ability to examine an issue from many perspectives and realize that in the end it doesn't pay to invest oneself too deeply because it wont make a diffetrence. So they wake up enter the godforsaken ratrace and do their jobs. Taking a stand on most political topics really means nothing. In essence they are smarter and more patriotic.

Fail.

Fail.

Are you saying that there is nothing on the Right that needs to be fixed, changed, or improved?

Lets make a deal, and maybe it should be in a new thread, but whatever------------> If Trump is proven to have colluded with Russians, all of us conservatives, and Republicans, instantly call for his impeachment!

But, if the other side that we are as bad as supposedly, is proven to be knowingly pushing a hoax and witch hunt, then they can not vote in the midterms.

Of course, on this message board, which ever side is proven as incorrect, has to apologize to all those on the other side-)

Fail.

Here's your chance to point out the deficiencies on the right.....

The current strife was brought on by the left and there's no denying that.

Fail.

You didn't answer my question.

Fail.

In the vein of the discussion not really.
So here's your chance to educate me.

If you don't think the Right needs any kind of fixing or improving, if you don't think there are people on the Right who demonstrate hate and division, there's nothing I can say to change your mind.

I simply lack that ability. You win.

It's like when a Regressive tells me there's no such thing as PC. I don't know how to respond.

Fail.

And the problem with Independents is, no matter what the issue, they just sit in Switzerland atop their mountaintop and smugly proclaim, "Well BOTH sides do it!" as if that settles a darn thing.

Is that reasonable?

Fail.

And the problem with Independents is, no matter what the issue, the just sit in Switzerland atop their mountaintop and smugly proclaim, "Well BOTH sides do it!" as if that settles a darn thing.

Is that reasonable?
So you don't want to answer my question. I know: No matter what, don't challenge your tribe.

And my specific stances on the issues are laid out clearly in the link at the end of the second line of my sig.

I'm honest and open.

If you don't think the Right needs any kind of fixing or improving, if you don't think there are people on the Right who demonstrate hate and division, there's nothing I can say to change your mind.

I simply lack that ability. You win.

It's like when a Regressive tells me there's no such thing as PC. I don't know how to respond.

So you cant come up with anything?

Forum List

Back