Hall of Fame Inductee Issues Powerful Message To Hate-Driven Anti-Trumpers

Lowest black and latino unemployment numbers.
Millions off of foodstamps.
Manufacturing jobs coming back.
People making more money and being able to keep more of it.

What the fuck more do you want?

You want to get into a discussion about the economy? Because that's basically all I do.

I can pull out chart after chart after chart to show that the economy was doing very well in the last few years of Obama. But you probably thought things weren't great then like you do now. That's because you are a Trump supporter and weren't an Obama supporter.

I'm quite happy to give credit to Trump for some things - the tax cuts, all the ISM numbers are directly related to Trump, the deregulation, etc. And I'm also happy to blast Obama for some things - the excessive regulations, the EOs, the expansion of the welfare state, etc.

But the OP of this thread is about the divisiveness in society caused only by the Left.

That is absolute horseshit.

The only people who believe that are hyper-partisans on the Right.

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share during the barry era to just short of 25 at the moment and still rising.
And that's where the rubber meets the pavement for most, and it's gaining traction everyday.

Lowest black and latino unemployment numbers.
Millions off of foodstamps.
Manufacturing jobs coming back.
People making more money and being able to keep more of it.

What the fuck more do you want?

You want to get into a discussion about the economy? Because that's basically all I do.

I can pull out chart after chart after chart to show that the economy was doing very well in the last few years of Obama. But you probably thought things weren't great then like you do now. That's because you are a Trump supporter and weren't an Obama supporter.

I'm quite happy to give credit to Trump for some things - the tax cuts, all the ISM numbers are directly related to Trump, the deregulation, etc. And I'm also happy to blast Obama for some things - the excessive regulations, the EOs, the expansion of the welfare state, etc.

But the OP of this thread is about the divisiveness in society caused only by the Left.

That is absolute horseshit.

The only people who believe that are hyper-partisans on the Right.

My bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share during the barry era to just short of 25 at the moment and still rising.
And that's where the rubber meets the pavement for most, and it's gaining traction everyday.

Yep..
Thats the difference between the left and the right.
As long as the economy is good I can take care of the rest.
Unfortunately the left thinks they're getting screwed somehow if others are making more money.

Forum List

Back