Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Name one...racist Jew.

Name one what, retard? Fucking pussy couldn't stand the heat so he calls Judicial moron for backup.

Who your black friend? Answer the question.

Ha ha ha. Fuck off asshole. I unlike your buttboy don't need to call my boyfr
THAT right there is called hate and judging. Who are you to judge another when that right belongs solely to God and God alone?

Because Christianity to me is more about love and forgiveness, and you guys are all about hate and arrogance.
And Judaism is about hate and racism?

It's what Jesus taught, so you tell me, dipweed?
what am I supposed to be telling you?
Tell me what Judaism is about, the religion that Jesus taught.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

How many incident of Black Israelis getting beaten can you document ?
598 since 1999
Link ?
Google is your firend.

YOU made the claim. Back it up or admit you're a liar.
Dude...Google s your friend.

Where is the link that confirms the amount of attacks against Blacks since 1999? You made the claim, and I'm asking you where you read it..

Name one...racist Jew.

Name one what, retard? Fucking pussy couldn't stand the heat so he calls Judicial moron for backup.

THAT right there is called hate and judging. Who are you to judge another when that right belongs solely to God and God alone?

Because Christianity to me is more about love and forgiveness, and you guys are all about hate and arrogance.

You have no clue...stck to defending Jews who attack innocent blacks...that seems to be more your speed.

A name given after the bishops decided in a narrow vote that Jesus was divine not human. Out of some 250 books, gospels and acts, only four were selected for inclusion in the NT.
For the first hundred years or so, jews and christian prayed together and christians were just a sect of judaism.

Jew haters are often ignorant about their own religion. Just gives you an idea the Shitty environment they were brought up in, from childhood.
There are no Jew haters here...only Jews that hate.

Can you show us exactly where in this thread Jews showed hatred for blacks? Go ahead, dirtbag.

Did they drink too much home made hooch?
Is this because of the flower moon the other day?
????
:lol: tell your buddy all he has to do is search Jroc or Ghook to see Jewish hate.
I never saw either of Jroc show hatred towards blacks.

Besides, just because you're a douchebag, doesn't mean all Christians are douchebags. :clap2:

You have no clue...stck to defending Jews who attack innocent blacks...that seems to be more your speed.
This thread wasn't about race relations, but you made it so. Nobody's even reading this, we're in the humor zone.

Jew haters are often ignorant about their own religion. Just gives you an idea the Shitty environment they were brought up in, from childhood.

Can you show us exactly where in this thread Jews showed hatred for blacks? Go ahead, dirtbag.

????
:lol: tell your buddy all he has to do is search Jroc or Ghook to see Jewish hate.

Besides, just because you're a douchebag, doesn't mean all Christians are douchebags. :clap2:
:lol: Becasuse you are a black hating Jew too...of course you are gonna dfefend Jewish hate! Sheesh.

????

Just because Jews can be racists and killers doesn't mean they all are. Case in point. That's the conclusion for this thread. bye bye. ;)

This thread wasn't about race relations, but you made it so. Nobody's even reading this, we're in the humor zone.
Actually, this thread was originally in the Killer Muslim, Racist Jew forum.

Ether way...I am laughing my ass off. Too bad you are too much of a victim to have a sense of humor.

Perhaps you can go beat up a black guy to make you feel uplifted. That is what Israeli Jews do.

Jesus isn't dead. He rose again. Does that dissapoint you?
Is that why the jews are attacking black Jews?

???????
Some believe Jesus was never alive, but always spirit not human.
If there was not crucifixion there would be no christianity today.
Jesus rose from the 'dead'. He became spirit. He is not longer human, so the idea of being alive is wrong. He is not flesh and blood walking the earth growing old and dying a natural death after a reasonable time.

None of this has anything to do with a black soldier being arrested. It is not a black vs jew issue.
I know...it is a Jew vs Black issue...Jews are the ones discriminating against and beating the shit out of blacks. Ans lets not even get into American Jews and their hate. Just look at Ghook and Jroc's posts. Devout Jews that hate negroes with a passion. T

How many incident of Black Israelis getting beaten can you document ?
598 since 1999
Link ?

Surely, you jest.

????

:lol: Becasuse you are a black hating Jew too...of course you are gonna dfefend Jewish hate! Sheesh.

Was this thread about Jewish hate, or a virgin that awaits a suicide bomber? Nah, you're a Jew hater, admit it and let's move on.

????

Just because Jews can be racists and killers doesn't mean they all are. Case in point. That's the conclusion for this thread. bye bye. ;)
You sleep with bigots, you're gonna be recognized as one yourself. Nutz is a bigot, plain and simple.

Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Dude...just look up Jewish anti-black riots and Jews throwng rocks and attacking nnocentblack men on the streets because they aren't Jewish enough.

Ether way...I am laughing my ass off. Too bad you are too much of a victim to have a sense of humor.

Perhaps you can go beat up a black guy to make you feel uplifted. That is what Israeli Jews do.
Yes this thread was originally a satire about Hamas suicide bombers, but it was moved to the humor zone because someone probably whined about it. Was it you? Does it bother you that someone bashed Hamas, are you a terrorist ass licker?

Google is your firend.

Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Dude...just look up Jewish anti-black riots and Jews throwng rocks and attacking nnocentblack men on the streets because they aren't Jewish enough.
Fuck off you ignorant asshole. Jews fought side by side with blacks in the civil rights movement.

Yes this thread was originally a satire about Hamas suicide bombers, but it was moved to the humor zone because someone probably whined about it. Was it you? Does it bother you that someone bashed Hamas, are you a terrorist ass licker?
You would like for me to support kller muslims so you can justify your hate for the negro...wouldn't you?

Google is your firend.

Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Fuck off you ignorant asshole. Jews fought side by side with blacks in the civil rights movement.
And now they spew hate and racism in America while the israeli Jews attack and beat yup blacks.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.

Yes, and we are laughing our asses off at you, what a coincidence.

Forum List

Back