Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Who your black friend? Answer the question.

Ha ha ha. Fuck off asshole. I unlike your buttboy don't need to call my boyfr
And Judaism is about hate and racism?

It's what Jesus taught, so you tell me, dipweed?
what am I supposed to be telling you?
Tell me what Judaism is about, the religion that Jesus taught.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.
No, the NT was written by men who accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God and their savior.

You have no clue...stck to defending Jews who attack innocent blacks...that seems to be more your speed.
This thread wasn't about race relations, but you made it so. Nobody's even reading this, we're in the humor zone.
Actually, this thread was originally in the Killer Muslim, Racist Jew forum.

Ether way...I am laughing my ass off. Too bad you are too much of a victim to have a sense of humor.

Perhaps you can go beat up a black guy to make you feel uplifted. That is what Israeli Jews do.
Yes, and we are laughing our asses off at you, what a coincidence.
What, are you and burnt toast blowing each other off while planning an attack ona anegor.

YOU made the claim. Back it up or admit you're a liar.
Dude...Google s your friend.
Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Dude...just look up Jewish anti-black riots and Jews throwng rocks and attacking nnocentblack men on the streets because they aren't Jewish enough.
Fuck off you ignorant asshole. Jews fought side by side with blacks in the civil rights movement.
And now they spew hate and racism in America while the israeli Jews attack and beat yup blacks.

Yawn. You're beginning to bore me. Your hatred of Jews disguised as fake outrage entertainment value is wearing off.

i
He nailed himself when he came into this thread and injected his Jew hate at every turn.

he has every right to hate Jews. However, no right to encourage throwing them in ovens. Regardless of what you think,

People who hate Jews have no credibility on the subject of Israel/Judaism

Hating an entire religion, and then claiming to be religious and quoting the Bible is an oxy moron.

Just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean I hate it. You need to grow up. So sensitive..............
What the fuck are you talking about ? You're not making sense..
They get drunk and then hit the internet to release their stupidity and hatred. They say you get to know a person's true colors when they're drunk.

They had nothing better to do on a Wednesday night?

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.
No, the NT was written by men who accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God and their savior.
Jews.

YOU made the claim. Back it up or admit you're a liar.
Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Dude...just look up Jewish anti-black riots and Jews throwng rocks and attacking nnocentblack men on the streets because they aren't Jewish enough.
Fuck off you ignorant asshole. Jews fought side by side with blacks in the civil rights movement.
And now they spew hate and racism in America while the israeli Jews attack and beat yup blacks.

Again, you make it sound like it happens often, yet you only have ONE incident to show us.

One more time, post a link of the other alleged attacks you speak of.

i
he has every right to hate Jews. However, no right to encourage throwing them in ovens. Regardless of what you think,

People who hate Jews have no credibility on the subject of Israel/Judaism

Hating an entire religion, and then claiming to be religious and quoting the Bible is an oxy moron.

Just because I don't believe in it doesn't mean I hate it. You need to grow up. So sensitive..............
What the fuck are you talking about ? You're not making sense..
They get drunk and then hit the internet to release their stupidity and hatred. They say you get to know a person's true colors when they're drunk.

They had nothing better to do on a Wednesday night?

I'm sure they do this every night.

Jews.
So you accept Jesus christ as your savior and the son of God? Wouldn't tht make you a Christian...or does your hate for blacks guarantee that you remain a Jew?

You have no clue...stck to defending Jews who attack innocent blacks...that seems to be more your speed.
This thread wasn't about race relations, but you made it so. Nobody's even reading this, we're in the humor zone.

Ether way...I am laughing my ass off. Too bad you are too much of a victim to have a sense of humor.

Perhaps you can go beat up a black guy to make you feel uplifted. That is what Israeli Jews do.
What, are you and burnt toast blowing each other off while planning an attack ona anegor.
put the bottle down, shithead. You're ignorant and stupid enough without the alcohol, bigot.

put the bottle down, shithead. You're ignorant and stupid enough without the alcohol, bigot.

It's no coincidence that his username is Nutz :lol:

Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Again, you make it sound like it happens often, yet you only have ONE incident to show us.

One more time...Google is your firend. Look up anti-black riots in Israel. educate yourself

Jews.
So you accept Jesus christ as your savior and the son of God? Wouldn't tht make you a Christian...or does your hate for blacks guarantee that you remain a Jew?
Jesus and his followers were Jews, so were the people who wrote the NT. They never renounced their faith.

It's always fun to remind bigoted ignorant assholes of this basic fact, and observe their denials.

Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

One more time...Google is your firend. Look up anti-black riots in Israel. educate yourself
I'm not talking about riots, I'm talking about Blacks getting beaten up in Israel. You said it happened hundreds of times...How did you come to that conclusion?'?
Judging by your answers, you're a Jew hating liar with half a brain..if that..

It's no coincidence that his username is Nutz :lol:
Must have been his childhood nickname. :lmao:

And the slam dunk!!!!! My boy Nutz. Roudy, I'm sorry, but you are borderline retarded and anybody seeing this will know that. Your reputation is officially destroyed.

With a rubber hose?

I'm not talking about riots, I'm talking about Blacks getting beaten up in Israel. You said it happened hundreds of times...How did you come to that conclusion?'?
Judging by your answers, you're a Jew hating liar with half a brain..if that..
Yes, in the Jewish ant-black riots...they beat up black people....stoned them and raped them. Jesus, educate yourself. It isn't that hard. Google is your firend.

Yes this thread was originally a satire about Hamas suicide bombers, but it was moved to the humor zone because someone probably whined about it. Was it you? Does it bother you that someone bashed Hamas, are you a terrorist ass licker?

Thread was hijacked pages ago by a couple of posters that want to stir up trouble.
We have gone through several individual topic here just this evening.
Time to start a new thread.

Jews.

Jews don't believe in the new testament. Try again.

Jews.
Jesus and his followers were Jews, so were the people who wrote the NT. They never renounced their faith.

It's always fun to remind bigoted ignorant assholes of this basic fact, and observe their denials.
So all Christians are really Jews?

Yes this thread was originally a satire about Hamas suicide bombers, but it was moved to the humor zone because someone probably whined about it. Was it you? Does it bother you that someone bashed Hamas, are you a terrorist ass licker?
You would like for me to support kller muslims so you can justify your hate for the negro...wouldn't you?
More vomit. Where have you seen anything negative about blacks from me?

Forum List

Back