Hamas announces a ceasefire!

No, the NT was written by men who accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God and their savior.
Jews.

Jews don't believe in the new testament. Try again.
Didn't say they did. But it was written by Jews.

No Christians. Jew didn't believe Jesus was the messiah and died and rose again. Try again. Actually this time provide a link that explains the difference between Jews and Christians. You need to learn, so have at it.
Actually this topic has only been discussed in depth at least a million times. It's the first thing Jew hating bigots bring up, and they always walk away with egg on their face. You think you're being ORIGINAL? Ha ha ha. Give it a break.

A million times? Apparently it was talked about a million times amongst a bunch of retarded morons.

Dude...up yours.
With a rubber hose?

Dude...just look up Jewish anti-black riots and Jews throwng rocks and attacking nnocentblack men on the streets because they aren't Jewish enough.
Fuck off you ignorant asshole. Jews fought side by side with blacks in the civil rights movement.
And now they spew hate and racism in America while the israeli Jews attack and beat yup blacks.

Again, you make it sound like it happens often, yet you only have ONE incident to show us.

One more time, post a link of the other alleged attacks you speak of.
One more time...Google is your firend. Look up anti-black riots in Israel. educate yourself

The protest over illegals and abuse of black Israelis are not the same.
Sudanese were illegals that Israel has found a refuge for them in Rwanda. They are not Israeli and cannot stay in Israel.
The Ethiopian issue is not a color but issue of religion. Ethiopian christians in Israel have cause some conflict in the christian community as well. Fight have broken out in the Holy Sepulchre among the Ethiopian monks and the Greeks and Russians, etc. Color has nothing to do with it.

No Christians. Jew didn't believe Jesus was the messiah and died and rose again. Try again. Actually this time provide a link that explains the difference between Jews and Christians. You need to learn, so have at it.
Actually this topic has only been discussed in depth at least a million times. It's the first thing Jew hating bigots bring up, and they always walk away with egg on their face. You think you're being ORIGINAL? Ha ha ha. Give it a break.

A million times? Apparently it was talked about a million times amongst a bunch of retarded morons.
And he is yet to make that amazing point!

With a rubber hose?

Dude...just look up Jewish anti-black riots and Jews throwng rocks and attacking nnocentblack men on the streets because they aren't Jewish enough.
Fuck off you ignorant asshole. Jews fought side by side with blacks in the civil rights movement.
And now they spew hate and racism in America while the israeli Jews attack and beat yup blacks.

Again, you make it sound like it happens often, yet you only have ONE incident to show us.

One more time, post a link of the other alleged attacks you speak of.
One more time...Google is your firend. Look up anti-black riots in Israel. educate yourself

The protest over illegals and abuse of black Israelis are not the same.
Sudanese were illegals that Israel has found a refuge for them in Rwanda. They are not Israeli and cannot stay in Israel.
The Ethiopian issue is not a color but issue of religion. Ethiopian christians in Israel have cause some conflict in the christian community as well. Fight have broken out in the Holy Sepulchre among the Ethiopian monks and the Greeks and Russians, etc. Color has nothing to do with it.
You truly need to educate yourself with a simple google search and see how these attacks are clearly racially motivated. But apparently, you don't like to learn the truth...you would rather lie

And he is yet to make that amazing point!

This is a good debate to show up stoned for, because good lord you can be high as a kite and still make this point.

Tell me what Judaism is about, the religion that Jesus taught.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.
No, the NT was written by men who accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God and their savior.
Jews.

Apostles were jews, so were paul and luke.

Roudy roddy jewboy is bitching...his thread had 2 posts before I entered...now it is well over 300.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.
Jews.

Jews who accepted Jesus as the Son of God. They were Christians.

Ha ha ha. Fuck off asshole. I unlike your buttboy don't need to call my boyfr
It's what Jesus taught, so you tell me, dipweed?
what am I supposed to be telling you?

Paul was indisputably a Jew who wrote more than half of the NT and unreservedly loyal to Judaism. You are very ignorant about your own faith.

And the slam dunk!!!!! My boy Nutz. Roudy, I'm sorry, but you are borderline retarded and anybody seeing this will know that. Your reputation is officially destroyed.

Ha ha ha. You keep showering yourself with empty complements. Thank you for the laughs.

Paul was indisputably a Jew who wrote more than half of the NT and unreservedly loyal to Judaism. You are very ignorant about your own faith.
:lol: You jews are funny.

A man accepts Jesus as his savior. that makes them Christian, as Chrstians believe Jesus was the son of God...which Paul taught.

A jew that converted to Christianity, you bigot.

Jews.
So you accept Jesus christ as your savior and the son of God? Wouldn't tht make you a Christian...or does your hate for blacks guarantee that you remain a Jew?
Jesus and his followers were Jews, so were the people who wrote the NT. They never renounced their faith.

It's always fun to remind bigoted ignorant assholes of this basic fact, and observe their denials.
So all Christians are really Jews?

I think this guy wants to convert?
I have reservations about all organized religions.

A man accepts Jesus as his savior. that makes them Christian, as Chrstians believe Jesus was the son of God...which Paul taught.

Hey, you coulda been a good preacher at your KKK chapter. You coulda been a contender. Instead you're here making yourself look like a total dufus.

Hey, you coulda been a good preacher at your KKK chapter. You coulda been a contender. Instead you're here making yourself look like a total dufus.
Like Jews..the KKK us not too keen on black people.

Jews.

Jews who accepted Jesus as the Son of God. They were Christians.

The slit came after a hundred year over following the jewish laws by converts. The early followers observed the jewish laws and prayed in the synagogues with other jews. Pagan converts of Paul did not want to follow the jewish laws.
Paul and Jesus' brother James have conflicts about this over the years.

Roudy,

The essential difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians accept Jesus as messiah and personal savior. Jesus is not part of Jewish theology. Amongst Jews Jesus is not considered a divine being. Therefore all holidays which have a connection to the life of Jesus are not part of Jewish life and/or practice (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Advent, Palm Sunday, etc.).

Judaism originates as a result of the covenantal relationship between God and Abraham. The Bible (Hebrew Bible which doesn't include New Testament for reasons stated previously) is our sacred literature. The relationship between the Jewish people and God is documented in the text. In Bible the history, culture, language, theology, and practices of the Jewish people are presented.
What are the main differences between a Jew and a Christian Reform Judaism

Google it you moron. ;)
Go back to my original post, retard, that's EXACTLY what I said. Christians believe Jesus to be the Messiah of the Old Testament.

Like Jews..the KKK us not too keen on black people.
Funny, cause the KKK hates both Jews and blacks.

Forum List

Back