Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Tell me what Judaism is about, the religion that Jesus taught.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.
No, the NT was written by men who accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God and their savior.

Paul was indisputably a Jew who wrote more than half of the NT and unreservedly loyal to Judaism. You are very ignorant about your own faith.
A jew that converted to Christianity, you bigot.
Did you just call someone else a bigot??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jews don't believe in the new testament. Try again.
Didn't say they did. But it was written by Jews.

No Christians. Jew didn't believe Jesus was the messiah and died and rose again. Try again. Actually this time provide a link that explains the difference between Jews and Christians. You need to learn, so have at it.
Actually this topic has only been discussed in depth at least a million times. It's the first thing Jew hating bigots bring up, and they always walk away with egg on their face. You think you're being ORIGINAL? Ha ha ha. Give it a break.

A million times? Apparently it was talked about a million times amongst a bunch of retarded morons.
Yes, a million times, throughout history and on this board by bigots.

If that was the case then why did he get arrested by them to stand trial and mocked by them and judged then crucified? You can NEVER answer this question, because it goes against Jewish teachings. You are in fact a Jew. ;)

There are no Jewish teachings regarding Jesus. The New Testament was written by Jews, stop making yourself look ignorant.
No, the NT was written by men who accepted Jesus Christ as the son of God and their savior.

Paul was indisputably a Jew who wrote more than half of the NT and unreservedly loyal to Judaism. You are very ignorant about your own faith.
:lol: You jews are funny.

A man accepts Jesus as his savior. that makes them Christian, as Chrstians believe Jesus was the son of God...which Paul taught.

Paulism is not really christianity. It was created to make conversion more palatable to pagans.

what am I supposed to be telling you?

all until Jesus died and rose again. Next time complete your sentences.

Roudy,

The essential difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians accept Jesus as messiah and personal savior. Jesus is not part of Jewish theology. Amongst Jews Jesus is not considered a divine being. Therefore all holidays which have a connection to the life of Jesus are not part of Jewish life and/or practice (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Advent, Palm Sunday, etc.).

Judaism originates as a result of the covenantal relationship between God and Abraham. The Bible (Hebrew Bible which doesn't include New Testament for reasons stated previously) is our sacred literature. The relationship between the Jewish people and God is documented in the text. In Bible the history, culture, language, theology, and practices of the Jewish people are presented.
What are the main differences between a Jew and a Christian Reform Judaism

Google it you moron. ;)
Go back to my original post, retard, that's EXACTLY what I said. Christians believe Jesus to be the Messiah of the Old Testament.

Yes, AND that goes against Jewish theology. Next time complete your sentences.

:lol: You jews are funny.

A man accepts Jesus as his savior. that makes them Christian, as Chrstians believe Jesus was the son of God...which Paul taught.

Paulism is not really christianity. It was created to make conversion more palatable to pagans.

Lol.. you are making up a false religion now or your own bible. Go build a clan.

I can't talk to these anti-Christan bigots anymore. They are just making shit up...everyone, accoding to them is Jewish....except black people...blacks are just meant to be punching bags for the Jewry.

Jews don't believe in the new testament. Try again.

No Christians. Jew didn't believe Jesus was the messiah and died and rose again. Try again. Actually this time provide a link that explains the difference between Jews and Christians. You need to learn, so have at it.
Actually this topic has only been discussed in depth at least a million times. It's the first thing Jew hating bigots bring up, and they always walk away with egg on their face. You think you're being ORIGINAL? Ha ha ha. Give it a break.

A million times? Apparently it was talked about a million times amongst a bunch of retarded morons.

Sorry, I got you there.

I can't talk to these anti-Christan bigots anymore. They are just making shit up...everyone, accoding to them is Jewish....except black people...blacks are just meant to be punching bags for the Jewry.

Believe it or not what you wrote has more truth in it than anything they said today. ;)

Roudy,

The essential difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians accept Jesus as messiah and personal savior. Jesus is not part of Jewish theology. Amongst Jews Jesus is not considered a divine being. Therefore all holidays which have a connection to the life of Jesus are not part of Jewish life and/or practice (Christmas, Easter, Lent, Advent, Palm Sunday, etc.).

Judaism originates as a result of the covenantal relationship between God and Abraham. The Bible (Hebrew Bible which doesn't include New Testament for reasons stated previously) is our sacred literature. The relationship between the Jewish people and God is documented in the text. In Bible the history, culture, language, theology, and practices of the Jewish people are presented.

Google it you moron. ;)
Go back to my original post, retard, that's EXACTLY what I said. Christians believe Jesus to be the Messiah of the Old Testament.

Every religion goes against another religion's theology, genius. Wow.

No, it is as smple as color. Look at how the Jewry is represented here. You have Jroc spewing anti-black propaganda every chance he gets then you have the likes of Ghook...

:lmao: Did I miss something? When did a hateful board bigot like you become the arbiter of who else is bigoted? Does the term "hypocrite" ring a bell?

Sorry, I got you there.
No, you're just being very ordinary and repetitive. Very boring.

Roudy,

Google it you moron. ;)

Yes. we aren't debating which one is correct, but I'm simply educating you on the differences between Jews and Christians. WOW! Lol.. :)

Sorry, I got you there.

Oh I got you alright and EVERYBODY knows. ;)

Believe it or not what you wrote has more truth in it than anything they said today. ;)

You guys need a bed? LOL

No, it is as smple as color. Look at how the Jewry is represented here. You have Jroc spewing anti-black propaganda every chance he gets then you have the likes of Ghook...

:lmao: Did I miss something? When did a hateful board bigot like you become the arbiter of who else is bigoted? Does the term "hypocrite" ring a bell?
Now the canadian teaper is here. He must have heard that Jews were planning to attack nblacks and came rushng to help thge Jews

Roudy,

Google it you moron. ;)

Yes. we aren't debating which one is correct, but I'm simply educating you on the differences between Jews and Christians. WOW! Lol.. :)

You need to be educated before educating. Wow.

Now the canadian teaper is here. He must have heard that Jews were planning to attack nblacks and came rushng to help thge Jews

They don't need my help handling bigoted lightweights like you, Princess.

Sorry, I got you there.

Oh I got you alright and EVERYBODY knows. ;)
You got nothing but a big ego combined with low IQ. :cool:

You need to be educated before educating. Wow.

Went right over your head. Whewwww!! There it goes!! Off into the distance.

Forum List

Back