Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Yes, AND that goes against Jewish theology. Next time complete your sentences.

Every religion goes against another religion's theology, genius. Wow.

Yes. we aren't debating which one is correct, but I'm simply educating you on the differences between Jews and Christians. WOW! Lol.. :)

You need to be educated before educating. Wow.

I am always surprised by how little most people know of their own faith let alone the faith of others. I understand I have a bit of an advantage over some but even on some of the most basis points there is so much misinformation and too often corruption of theology and dogma.
I would have hoped that people who intent to speak about religion would have a higher understanding. Some sound like they have rarely is ever actually read their holy text let alone studied it. History is part of every school curriculum but study of religion in history or the history of the churches seem to be absent in the education of many.
:lol: Your understanding is based on Jewish hate and arrogance. Your attempt to redefine Christianity is as offensive as the racist Jews who beat black people.

Like I said...you are either part of the arrogant hate monger Jews or a Catholic.

So if it goes against your ignorance and stupidity then it's based on Jewish hate or the person's a Catholic, which disqualifies them as a Christian? :cuckoo:

Were you born an idiot or did you have to work at it?

Why don't you quit believing all the bullshit hate sites you are swallowing and go see for yourself, jerk. I say that because I just got back and saw plenty of happy Black people working, shopping, recreating and just living their lives right along side the white people.
You should educate yourself. Racist Jews beating black Ethiopians is only the tip of the iceberg. They are refusing black Jewish refugees...they would rather see these black Jews get killed by killer muslims.

Come to think of it, here is another prime example of your reading comprehension problem(s). If you going to cherry pick what you will answer to and not answer fully, then shut the fuck up.

So again NUTZ, why don't you grow a pair of nutz and go there and see for yourself. Hike the Golan heights. Walk the streets of Tel Aviv, Tiberius, and Jerusalem. Then come back and tell us what you saw WITH YOUR OWN EYES!!

Some day Nutz will go far...and stay there. Maybe he isn't stupid, just very unlucky when he starts thinking. :clap2:

Hey dipshit, please tell me where Israel has their 'Statue of Liberty" with a plaque like ours does. And mainly tell me how Jewish those Sudanese are and where it says they are.
It is called the Torah. It says that srael is promised land...for ALL Jews...not just white racist Jews. ...Dipshit.
Reading comprehension issues I see...

He's clearly blinded by skin color.

Quite a few...this time...it was just caught on tape and the victim was an IDF solder...causing minor outrage among the racist Jews.

A major riot in Tel Aviv last sunday I would not call minor outrage.

Link(s) : riot in tel aviv - Google Search
Yeah,...that was just one of many Israeli attacks on black people. I am glad you are paying attention. And...you do realize...there are more cities in Israel, than Tel Aviv...right?

Every religion goes against another religion's theology, genius. Wow.

Yes. we aren't debating which one is correct, but I'm simply educating you on the differences between Jews and Christians. WOW! Lol.. :)

I am always surprised by how little most people know of their own faith let alone the faith of others. I understand I have a bit of an advantage over some but even on some of the most basis points there is so much misinformation and too often corruption of theology and dogma.
I would have hoped that people who intent to speak about religion would have a higher understanding. Some sound like they have rarely is ever actually read their holy text let alone studied it. History is part of every school curriculum but study of religion in history or the history of the churches seem to be absent in the education of many.
:lol: Your understanding is based on Jewish hate and arrogance. Your attempt to redefine Christianity is as offensive as the racist Jews who beat black people.

Like I said...you are either part of the arrogant hate monger Jews or a Catholic.

So if it goes against your ignorance and stupidity then it's based on Jewish hate or the person's a Catholic, which disqualifies them as a Christian? :cuckoo:

No, being ignorant s thinking that one doesn't become Christian when they follow the words of Jesus Christ.

No, being ignorant s thinking that one doesn't become Christian when they follow the words of Jesus Christ.

You follow the words of Jesus?! Would Jesus approve of your hatred and desire for Jews to be placed in gas chambers? You are an embarrassment to all Christians, asshole.

You follow the words of Jesus?! Would Jesus approve of your hatred and desire for Jews to be placed in gas chambers? You are an embarrassment to all Christians, asshole.
:lol: I have no hate. I do believe God needs to punish the Jewry for reverting to hate and violence. For perverting the true word of God.

:lol: I have no hate. I do believe God needs to punish the Jewry for reverting to hate and violence. For perverting the true word of God.

That's hate you fucking moron. :lmao:

Nutz is the government's plan to see if monkeys can type, and I have to say: they successfully accomplished that!

Which, in your bigoted "mind," doesn't include Catholics. :lmao:
simple truth...Catholics are not Christians. If you ever find Jesus...you will understnad this.

Majority of Christians are Catholics, what an idiot. Wow.
No...Catholicism is Catholicism. They worship idols, pray to man-made saints, and have cult lke cermonies. They areno Christian by any means.

Nutz is the government's plan to see if monkeys can type, and I have to say: they successfully accomplished that!
And you are a Jew plant paid to spread the Jewish hate narrative.

Quite a few...this time...it was just caught on tape and the victim was an IDF solder...causing minor outrage among the racist Jews.

Yeah,...that was just one of many Israeli attacks on black people. I am glad you are paying attention. And...you do realize...there are more cities in Israel, than Tel Aviv...right?

OK, I've got your game now. As long as you dodge direct questions and only try to incite a negative reaction by cherry picking what your childish little boy wants to respond to, you are nothing but a troll. And I

:trolls:

OK, I've got your game now. As long as you dodge direct questions and only try to incite a negative reaction by cherry picking what your childish little boy wants to respond to, you are nothing but a troll. And I

You sure about that?

Where was the question? You ddn't ask one, now did you?

You sure about that?
Notice...I did ask a qestion and the anti-Christian Jew and anti-black Jew refused to answer.

I am a grown man, you are obviously a small little boy who loves to play little boy internet games. If you could not read and answer my questions when I first asked them and again when I increased the font size, then I am done wasting my time with you because I

which is exactly what you're doing and how you're acting.

I am a grown man, you are obviously a small little boy who loves to play little boy internet games. If you could not read and answer my questions when I first asked them and again when I increased the font size, then I am done wasting my time with you because I

which is exactly what you're doing and how you're acting.
i have seen no question. Pathetc. You are now acting like a teaper.

Forum List

Back