🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas Hypocrisy

Israel has bombed and destroyed most hospitals in Gaza.

So the least they could do is provide medical service.

Isn't that part of any doctors oath to heal the sick......... :cool:

............not when they got wounded trying to murder your own family. I'd say the Israeli doctors are quite extraordinary for offering to help. Wouldn't you?

I say this is a false 'report'. Now show us one other site reporting this besides this loon Christian Zionist site.

He can get his kids treated in Egypt and Turkey.

United for Israel isn't a credible source. Try again you failure. :lol:

Poor Yussef doesn't want to believe anything good that comes out of Israel haha

Speaking of credible sources, what was the one you used yesterday ?? Oh ya, whatreallyhappened.com

:lol:

You guys have the worst jokes over. Ha Ha Ha! What's even funnier is you think it's some sort of strategy. Of course a fake 'report' once again reported by this Christian Zionist maniac. They're so desperate to get something through.

You guys have the worst jokes over. Ha Ha Ha! What's even funnier is you think it's some sort of strategy. Of course a fake 'report' once again reported by this Christian Zionist maniac. They're so desperate to get something through.

I wasn't making a joke. I am seriously hoping that when you go to the terrorist headquarters knows as Gaza, that you can still enlighten up with your posts.

speaking of desperation, you used the whatreallyhappened site yesterday

desperation at its best !

That is funny coming from someone whose own people have used a propaganda war against the Israelis because they lost 6 wars against them. How pathetic can you get? The world can clearly see who the agressors are and it isn't the Israelis. That is for sure!

Ah, and who used Infowars? Why do more than half of your posts consist of name calling or trolling?

Israel has bombed and destroyed most hospitals in Gaza.

So the least they could do is provide medical service.

Isn't that part of any doctors oath to heal the sick......... :cool:

............not when they got wounded trying to murder your own family. I'd say the Israeli doctors are quite extraordinary for offering to help. Wouldn't you?
No way you cretin..............

Some israeli doctors are indeed lovely healing people

But not your klepto lying kind of moron........

Ah, and who used Infowars? Why do more than half of your posts consist of name calling or trolling?

Once again, you are guilty of what you accuse others of doing. Look at your posts, you're always insulting Lipush for no reason, even when she answers you politely

Hossfly you can make yourself sound more credible if you actually post a link people will believe. And it's out there.

Once again, you are guilty of what you accuse others of doing. Look at your posts, you're always insulting Lipush for no reason, even when she answers you politely

No I don't, there's nothing polite she says. Her conservative statements are worse than the worst thing anyone can say.

Forum List

Back