Hamas Killing Palestinians

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing "hilarious" about fact. It is just what happened.

I'm not talking about facts. I'm talking about the immense propaganda that the pro Palestinians spew here on a daily basis. Much of it is quite humorous actually.

There is nothing "hilarious" about fact. It is just what happened.

I'm not talking about facts. I'm talking about the immense propaganda that the pro Pal estinians spew here on a daily basis. Much of it is quite humorous actually.

As the article explains, the whole Zionist myth was propaganda ordered by Ben Gurion.

What article ?

I notice that you always post the same "Zionist propaganda" comment, yet you never provide any argument. It's extremely childish that that's all you are able to post. According to you, whatever does not fit with your propaganda agenda, is 'Zionist myth and propaganda'.
You don't even know what propaganda is, which is ironic considering the immense amount of it that you post.
Try actually coming up with an argument instead of accusing everyone who you don't agree with of "Zionist propaganda '

Typical response from the vanquished trash under my boots. Your white flag will not save you or others like you, c-nt.

Yes but they sure are fun for laughs while those they support are killing us Christians & Jews all over the world.

Agreed. This place would be so boring without the pro Palestinian morons spewing their hilarious propaganda.

The hilarity on here provided by the unthinking, brainwashed zionuts surpasses any comedy show!

Thanks for the entertainment but it does get a bit boring watching you israelfirsters copy and pasting the same BS over and over again! You should ask your brainwashers to give you something new to spew because your lies and propaganda have been found out!

Typical response from the vanquished trash under my boots. Your white flag will not save you or others like you, c-nt.

Yes but they sure are fun for laughs while those they support are killing us Christians & Jews all over the world.

Agreed. This place would be so boring without the pro Palestinian morons spewing their hilarious propaganda.

The hilarity on here provided by the unthinking, brainwashed zionuts surpasses any comedy show!

Thanks for the entertainment but it does get a bit boring watching you israelfirsters copy and pasting the same BS over and over again! You should ask your brainwashers to give you something new to spew because your lies and propaganda have been found out!

There you go again, accusing the pro Israelis of exactly what the deranged pro Palestinians here are guilty of.

Why did you get offended from what I posted? You guys should take the fact that you constantly post hilarious drivel as a compliment.

There you go again, accusing the pro Israelis of exactly what the deranged pro Palestinians here are guilty of.

Why did you get offended from what I posted? You guys should take the fact that you constantly post hilarious drivel as a compliment.

Nothing interesting to say Toasty?

yawn.gif

This immature c-nt couldn't argue its way out of a paper bag. You're weak garbage, and pro arab muslim terror apologist scum like you will be in the same position 75 years from now, still waiting for the arabs who call themselves palestinians to have a functioning state - but they never will.

Who was that scum who killed America's beloved Bobby Kennedy?

Don't forget the american citizens killed by arab muslim terrorist attacks who were visiting israel, or the 3 US diplomats murdered by arafat in khartoum 1973. The list is endless.

An endless list and you can only name 2? HAHAHAHA!

Just curious. Who were those low life terrorist scum who killed the American Leon Klinghofer on the Achile Lauro cruise ship? Golly gee, were they too Palestininians?

The Death of Leon Klinghoffer on the Achille Lauro Cruise Ship - 25 Years Later Cruise Law News

Who was that scum who killed America's beloved Bobby Kennedy?

Don't forget the american citizens killed by arab muslim terrorist attacks who were visiting israel, or the 3 US diplomats murdered by arafat in khartoum 1973. The list is endless.

An endless list and you can only name 2? HAHAHAHA!

Just curious. Who were those low life terrorist scum who killed the American Leon Klinghofer on the Achile Lauro cruise ship? Golly gee, were they too Palestininians?

The Death of Leon Klinghoffer on the Achille Lauro Cruise Ship - 25 Years Later Cruise Law News

Fuck, hold the front page!

We got THREE now!

Still doesn't make an "endless list" does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back