Hamas proposes ceasefire brokered by Qatar and Egypt, Israel says "No deal"

That's a Jewish site, so of course that are going to lie about the numbers.
Human Rights Watch is an independent source that publishes accurate numbers.
You claim you are not an antisemite but you don't trust anything Jewish.
Were your ignorance and bigotry not so vast and profound, you would know B'Tselem is a human rights organization that advocates for the rights of Palestinians in the territories.

Why do you think Palestinians would read that book?
They aren't German and already know all about the Jews.
Guess you're just being simple minded. ... :cuckoo:
Because they love that book and many of them keep a copy. They have loved Hitler since the Hitler days. You didn't know?

It was #6 on the Palestinian best seller list. :rolleyes-41:

"Mein Kampf "is sixth on the Palestinian best-seller list". This was back in 1999, and supports the claim of the BBC article in the OP which is from 2002."

I doubt that book ever made it that high in America.

Last edited:
I'm not anti-semetic or dislike Jews.
I find them to be a witty and clever people that are prone to running Ponzi schemes.
My beef is with the hard core Zionists and the psychopaths that rule Israel.

Because they love that book and many of them keep a copy. They have loved Hitler since the Hitler days. You didn't know?
It was #6 on the Palestinian best seller list. :rolleyes-41:
"Mein Kampf "is sixth on the Palestinian best-seller list". This was back in 1999, and supports the claim of the BBC article in the OP which is from 2002."
Fake news. ... :cuckoo:

IRL, I am steering clear of non-Jews In various social gatherings - Jewish classes, I joined a Jewish book club, I go out to lunch with Jewish friends, saw a museum exhibit with a Jewish friend, etc.

I know it’s awful, because I know there are many nice Christians - you for example - who would be wonderful friends, but here’s the thing….I JUST CANT KNOW. What I’ve learned over the past few months is that people who seemed normal are actually very antisemitic.I sat happen in this forum, as well: normal-seeming people who came out with nasty anti-Jew comments.
I can certainly appreciate that we enjoy ourselves only when we are with people we like, trust, and feel safe with. Be careful though my friend that the haters don't change you into something you don't want to be. At the same time you need to watch your back when its warranted.

Just because they planned to set an 8 year old up to suicide bomb a bunch of innocent people?

Yeah, zero fucks given, sorry.

Do they get to keep a copy of Mein Kampf in their cells, or no?

I bet Da Joos let them. :auiqs.jpg:

What tired lies. The Jews have always demonized their neighbors in the vilest ways.

I'm not anti-semetic or dislike Jews.
I find them to be a witty and clever people that are prone to running Ponzi schemes.
My beef is with the hard core Zionists and the psychopaths that rule Israel.
So….you’re not antisemitic, but just think Jews are prone to cheating people out of money. Got it.

What tired lies. The Jews have always demonized their neighbors in the vilest ways.
iu

Seriously. Fuck off with the misinformation, plox.

I can certainly appreciate that we enjoy ourselves only when we are with people we like, trust, and feel safe with. Be careful though my friend that the haters don't change you into something you don't want to be. At the same time you need to watch your back when its warranted.
Thanks. It’s a tough balance. Right now I’m being overly cautious, I’ll admit. Thanks for your understanding.

:dunno:

"Hamas on Monday evening claimed to accept what it said was an Egyptian and Qatari ceasefire and hostage release proposal, but Israeli officials said the Hamas terms did not meet Israel’s essential requirements.
After Hamas agreed to the mediators’ proposal for a ceasefire, the ball is now in the court of Israeli occupation, whether it will agree to the ceasefire agreement or obstruct it,” a senior Hamas official told AFP, soon after the office of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh had announced its acceptance.
But after receiving the Hamas response, Israeli officials said the terms Hamas claimed to have accepted did not match those that Israel had approved."

We brought Jews here after a pogrom was executed against them, why can't we do the same for Palestinians?
As you know, it is the Palestinians and their chosen leaders, Hamas, who have sworn to kill all the Jews and eliminate Israel.

Were we "rehoming" the Nazis who operated the extermination camps here in the U.S.?

As you know, it is the Palestinians and their chosen leaders, Hamas, who have sworn to kill all the Jews and eliminate Israel.

Were we "rehoming" the Nazis who operated the extermination camps here in the U.S.?
90% of American Jews Ancestors came to America between 1850 and 1925 ( with a small amount coming over in mid 1930s )

Forum List

Back