Hamas rejects ceasefire

Last edited:
It very easy to tell that the rampaging people in the video are Jews and not Palestinian.

Palestinian protesters always proudly wear the black and white shemagh (neck scarf).

And none of the crazed people in the video are wearing the Palestinian shemagh. .. :cool:

It very easy to tell that the rampaging people in the video are Jews and not Palestinian.

Palestinian protesters always proudly wear the black and white shemagh (neck scarf).

And none of the crazed people in the video are wearing the Palestinian shemagh. .. :cool:
and of course the pro-Israelis usually shout "Allah Wacbar!" and wear shemagh like 4+ of the people I spotted in the video as well! Ahaha you are just pathetic.
Case closed.

Of course you will try and ignore the fact that 6 palestinians broke into a synagogue and injured 2 jews? And that this happened before the "protest"?

Of course you will try and ignore the fact that 6 palestinians broke into a synagogue and injured 2 jews? And that this happened before the "protest"?
If anyone, as allegedly claimed, broke into a synagogue and caused damage.

It was a criminal act and they should be prosecuted. . :cool:

If anyone, as allegedly claimed, broke into a synagogue and caused damage.

It was a criminal act and they should be prosecuted. . :cool:

So just prosecute AFTER the Jews are injured or killed? lol Like that is a deterrent.

Its funny that the ones who invaded a place of worship are just "criminals" and only they are responsible. But the ones who fought back against people throwing rocks and chanting for the death of all of their people, are animals ???

And you don't see the hypocrisy of that?

Last edited:
The picture is straight from the UK's Daily Mail Online......read it and weep. .. :cool:

Jewish vigilantes go on rampage in Paris and attack pro-Palestinian demonstrators | Mail Online
And this is how you create lies, the footage was captured by French Jewish that got trapped inside the synagogue BECAUSE of your "peaceful protesters" that btw got BANNED!

Two Americans, fighting for Israel, killed.
2 Americans Killed in Fighting in Gaza Strip - ABC News

So just prosecute AFTER the Jews are injured or killed? lol Like that is a deterrent.
Kinda hard to prosecute someone "before" a crime is committed.

Just saying........ :cool:
Actually its easy, once he/she carry an iron bar and refusing to accept authority orders like police for example, you can arrest him/her before a worse crime is committed, once he/she resist the arrest, the authorities like the police for example are allowed to use force one stage above the criminal, or simply save the police casualties and just ban the whole fucking troublemakers in the first place, like it happened in France:lol:

And your claim that the break-in was simply a "criminal act", and not motivated by the same conflict that had your "peaceful protestors" throwing rocks at a synagogue and chanting for the death of all jews, is simply lunacy.

They died fighting for an evil fascist apartheid state.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for them. .. :cool:

Just like most of the world feels no sympathy for those who attack someone and then whine about a retaliation.

But that is the way of Hamas. Launch rockets (while hiding under hospitals ect), and when Israel retaliates you call out for sympathy like a little bitch.

And your claim that the break-in was simply a "criminal act", and not motivated by the same conflict that had your "peaceful protestors" throwing rocks at a synagogue and chanting for the death of all jews, is simply lunacy.
Again, I agree it was a criminal act to allegedly break into synagogue and cause damage.

As to the motivation; that will have to be determined in a court of law. . :cool:

Just like most of the world feels no sympathy for those who attack someone and then whine about a retaliation.

But that is the way of Hamas. Launch rockets (while hiding under hospitals ect), and when Israel retaliates you call out for sympathy like a little bitch.
There is no need for name calling. . :cool:

Gaza is one of the most densely populated open air prisons on the planet.

So the Hamas freedom fighters have very little area to operate from.

What?? Are you actually claiming that Hamas operates from below a hospital because of the lack of space??

LMAO!! Talk about ridiculous nonsense. lol

I am not going to waste my time arguing this point with you.

The Hamas freedom fighters are defending themselves against overwhelming odds and have to do what ever it takes. . :cool:

I am not going to waste my time arguing this point with you.

The Hamas freedom fighters are defending themselves against overwhelming odds and have to do what ever it takes. . :cool:

They launched rockets into Israel, and then when Israel retaliates (and ANY nation would) Hamas wants to claim they are defending themselves? lol

Refer back to my comment about "whining bitches".

Hamas wants to provoke Israel. Hamas hides behind human shields and intentionally endangers the people it claims to want to protect.

Tell me one nation that would not retaliate to rockets being launched into their nation?

And if Jews are so awful, why do they give warnings of their retaliation? Israel has actually done more to protect the Palestinian people than Hamas has.

Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 8 June 1977.
Precautions against the effects of attacks

Article 58 [ Link ] -- Precautions against the effects of attacks

The Parties to the conflict shall, to the maximum extent feasible:

(a) without prejudice to Article 49 [ Link ] of the Fourth Convention, endeavour to remove the civilian population, individual civilians and civilian objects under their control from the vicinity of military objectives;

(b) avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas;

(c) take the other necessary precautions to protect the civilian population, individual civilians and civilian objects under their control against the dangers resulting from military operations.
</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I), 8 June 1977.
Precautions against the effects of attacks

Article 58 [ Link ] -- Precautions against the effects of attacks

The Parties to the conflict shall, to the maximum extent feasible:

(a) without prejudice to Article 49 [ Link ] of the Fourth Convention, endeavour to remove the civilian population, individual civilians and civilian objects under their control from the vicinity of military objectives;

(b) avoid locating military objectives within or near densely populated areas;

(c) take the other necessary precautions to protect the civilian population, individual civilians and civilian objects under their control against the dangers resulting from military operations.
</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/xsp/.ibmxspres/.mini/css/@Da&@Ib&2Tfxsp.css&2TfxspLTR.css.css"> <script type="text/javascript" src="/xsp/.ibmxspres/dojoroot-1.6.1/dojo/dojo.js" djConfig="locale: 'fr-ch'"></script> <script type=

Unfortunately, hamas doesn't live by the same rules.

Forum List

Back