Hamas supporters tear down American flags at Union Station in DC

Damn shame. They also got into the hotel where Netanyahu is and released maggots and crickets in the dining room. Absolutely shameful. These fuckers are scum and need put
down like the rabid animals they are.

These are traitors to America, and are Islamic terrorist supporters. And they are the face of the New Democrat Party, being run from behind the scenes by the America-hating Obama.

Anyone who votes for Cackles is voting for the destruction of everything that made America great.

the left is the biggest terrorist organization on earth !! I think USA is finished as a country!!

Never could imagine seeing a country go from the best to a banana republic

These are traitors to America, and are Islamic terrorist supporters. And they are the face of the New Democrat Party, being run from behind the scenes by the America-hating Obama.

Anyone who votes for Cackles is voting for the destruction of everything that made America great.

My dad and sister are both voting Harris !!

the left is the biggest terrorist organization on earth !! I think USA is finished as a country!!

Never could imagine seeing a country go from the best to a banana republic
Oh, they're not going to win, but the US will never be the same again.
There will be blood and a hard swing to the right and it's not going
to be as nice as it historically has been.

They just hate Trump !!

I rarely talk to either one !!
They both think T is a mini Hit
They’re brainwashed by the media they’ve been watching. I know people just like them.

Please don’t tell me they’re Jewish. That would make it even worse.

Only if the next Obama puppet is installed.

And the speed with which it’s been done is horrifying.

Yes , I thought the USA would be fine a few more decades but the rate is astounding!!
They have obliterated everything in only 15 years

They’re brainwashed by the media they’ve been watching. I know people just like them.

Please don’t tell me they’re Jewish. That would make it even worse.

Yes !! They are

They also hate Bibi !!

The riots and destruction that the Left will reign down on cities throughout America when their plans to destroy are interrupted by Trump will make the Burning, Looting, Murder summer look like a day at the beach.

The riots and destruction that the Left will reign down on cities throughout America when their plans to destroy are interrupted by Trump will make the Burning, Looting, Murder summer look like a day at the beach.

When USA is completely gone then where will you live ???

Israel ??
Australia???

Very few places

Yes !! They are

They also hate Bibi !!
Idiots. I know a few Jews like that, one even participating in the pro-HAMAS protest today, and I try to stay away from them. Even knowing that Jews can be so blinded by their liberalism is very upsetting.

Idiots. I know a few Jews like that, one even participating in the pro-HAMAS protest today, and I try to stay away from them. Even knowing that Jews can be so blinded by their liberalism is very upsetting.

They also think conservatives are anti S and both of them are VERY anti white Christian !!

When USA is completely gone then where will you live ???

Israel ??
Australia???

Very few places
Australia has turned very antisemitic. Do you remember how the hate against Jews was so threatening that the cops told Jews to shelter in their own homes?

It will be Isrsel. I know of one English-speaking retirement home there, and Israel will build many more to accommodate the Jews fleeing America.

The ironic thing is that your dad and sister, on the side of the antisemites and the Hamas Squad members, will be first in line to escape to the very country they marched against.

Both my dad and sister are big Biden fans and both are voting Harris

Australia has turned very antisemitic. Do you remember how the hate against Jews was so threatening that the cops told Jews to shelter in their own homes?

It will be Isrsel. I know of one English-speaking retirement home there, and Israel will build many more to accommodate the Jews fleeing America.

The ironic thing is that your dad and sister, on the side of the antisemites and the Hamas Squad members, will be first in line to escape to the very country they marched against.

Yes Australia has taken in a lot of Muslims

Forum List

Back