Hamas to execute two Palestinians who collaberated with Israel

No trial either !

What - like US citizens being killed by CIA drone strikes?
I can see how you have the right to complain.

Execution without trial is clearly wrong unless execution without trial is right.

No trial either !

Execution without trial is clearly wrong unless execution without trial is right.

What do drone strike have to do with anything ? This is about Palestinians killing their own without trial.

Because you're complaining about execution without trial but America has execution without trial.

"...It is a lot less of a problem since the crackdown."
And it will be even less of a problem once the Palestinians are squeezed-off the last few postage-stamp -sized scraps of land left to them, and are scattered to the four winds...

Consolidation and mop-up operations continue... tick, tick, tick...

"...It is a lot less of a problem since the crackdown."
And it will be even less of a problem once the Palestinians are squeezed-off the last few postage-stamp -sized scraps of land left to them, and are scattered to the four winds...

Consolidation and mop-up operations continue... tick, tick, tick...

I don't see where that has to be necessary - or desirable. It's not the entire Palestinian people: it's just HAMAS and the other violent extremists.

The really odd thing -only the JP carries this story.
Either they're ahead of the rest of the world's press or they made it up.

No trial either !

Comparing targeting Al Queda terrorists to total lack of human rights and right to a trial of Palestinians? Extremist moron.

The really odd thing -only the JP carries this story.
Either they're ahead of the rest of the world's press or they made it up.

Oh it's true alright. Now what if the people they want to execute are innocent? Doesn't that matter? What ever happened to a trial? What Hamas is doing to these Palestinian people is wrong. They are terrorizing them and intimidating them and with that kind of pressure - perhaps even torture - they are bound to end up with innocent people.

Bottom line is this is a real mistake because the world is going to see Hamas for what they are. Just like the tide is turning badly against them with Hizbollah no longer getting along with them. They are going to be hung out there to dry when this is all said and done. I can see the writing on the wall for this one.

Big mistake.

No trial either !

Do you mean the U.S. citizens who were Muslim terrorists? By the way, Saudi Arabia is looking for executioners. Maybe you can recommend a Sunni acquaintance

Forum List

Back