Hamas to execute two Palestinians who collaberated with Israel

No trial either !

What - like US citizens being killed by CIA drone strikes?
I can see how you have the right to complain.

Execution without trial is clearly wrong unless execution without trial is right.
Do you mean the U.S. citizens who were Muslim terrorists? By the way, Saudi Arabia is looking for executioners. Maybe you can recommend a Sunni acquaintance

Georgie boy can use a little extra cash. Maybe we should send them his C.V.

The good thing is, he hates America and Israel as much as the Saudis that he will be working with probably do ;)

The really odd thing -only the JP carries this story.
Either they're ahead of the rest of the world's press or they made it up.

Oh it's true alright. Now what if the people they want to execute are innocent? Doesn't that matter? What ever happened to a trial? What Hamas is doing to these Palestinian people is wrong. They are terrorizing them and intimidating them and with that kind of pressure - perhaps even torture - they are bound to end up with innocent people.

Bottom line is this is a real mistake because the world is going to see Hamas for what they are. Just like the tide is turning badly against them with Hizbollah no longer getting along with them. They are going to be hung out there to dry when this is all said and done. I can see the writing on the wall for this one.

Big mistake.
Hamas keeps gunning down it's own foot when they hang suspects without trial. Then they turn around and celebrate innocent Israeli murders. What a wierd bunch.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Hamas celebrates 10th anniversary of Davidka Square bus bombing
The top headline on the Al Qassam Brigades (Hamas) webpage today is a celebration of the tenth anniversary of the bombing of bus 14A in Jerusalem.

Hamas doesn't pretend that they were targeting the army, as they sometimes pretend to nowadays. They say explicitly that they targeted a passenger bus. This is a pure celebration of terrorism. They even include photos that show dead bodies.

Six of the dead were over 65 years old.

Hamas is also proud that some 100 people were wounded in the attack.

If anyone thinks for a moment that Hamas' bloodlust has lessened in the years since then, just read that article using Google Translate..

http://www.alqassam.ps/arabic/news1.php?id=32723

Last edited:
No trial either !

What - like US citizens being killed by CIA drone strikes?
I can see how you have the right to complain.

Execution without trial is clearly wrong unless execution without trial is right.
Do you mean the U.S. citizens who were Muslim terrorists? By the way, Saudi Arabia is looking for executioners. Maybe you can recommend a Sunni acquaintance

And the trial was when?

Of course, there was no trial, just execution.

How'dya like them "human rights" that are being observed by the Palestinians now? Wow, what a bastion of law and order. LOL
Well, to be fair, Palestine is a model for democracy. Someone said that recently.
Yes I think his name started with a Tin. "Model for democracy". Ha ha ha. The bigger the lie the more they repeat it.

Indeed, but it only lasted for three months before the US coup destroyed it and put the losers of the elections back in power.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair, Palestine is a model for democracy. Someone said that recently.
Yes I think his name started with a Tin. "Model for democracy". Ha ha ha. The bigger the lie the more they repeat it.

Indeed, but it only lasted for three months before the US coup destroyed it and put the losers of the elections back in power.

Blame everyone else for the problems the Palestinians have, except the Palestinians and their leaders themselves.
It's called Palestinian Mentality

Blame everyone else for the problems the Palestinians have, except the Palestinians and their leaders themselves.

That is not a "blame." That is historical fact.

I have never ONCE seen you blame ANYTHING on the Palestinians. IT's always the fault of the U.S or Israel. YOu are too biased to be taken seriously

That a very common, worn-out Muslim tactic. Blame everybody else for your own failures, savagery, and shortcomings. It's not working any longer.

I have never ONCE seen you blame ANYTHING on the Palestinians. IT's always the fault of the U.S or Israel. YOu are too biased to be taken seriously

What do you believe I should blame them for?

What do you believe I should blame them for?

The hole that they are in, for starters.

You seem to have this view that the Palestinians can do no wrong

The Palestinians were at home minding their own business when the Zionists went there to take over their country.

What can I blame the Palestinians for? What did they do wrong?

Well for starters, you keep saying taking over their 'country' when in reality, there is a large difference between a geographical region and a country.
When will you stop spreading that lie ?

Well for starters, you keep saying taking over their 'country' when in reality, there is a large difference between a geographical region and a country.

Palestine is defined by international borders.

What were you saying?

Just the other day you told me Palestine became a state in 1988. Make up your mind.
Palestine was not a state back during the Zionist immigration. (Are they even a state/country now??)

And why did the U.N propose a partition plan in 1947 for the Jews and Palestinian Arabs if Palestine was already a state with international borders?

Tinnie is under the impression that his friends and relatives owned loads of land and had many possessions and those dirty Zionists stole it all from them. Meanwhile there had been reports from those who actually traveled through the region and didn't see many Arabs except the Bedouins wandering around. Since we see what is happening here in the States with the poor Hispanics crossing our southern border for jobs and the poor Muslims teeming into Europe for jobs, it is very easy to understand why the Arabs from the impoverished surrounding countries swarmed into Israel for jobs.

Jews to no one's land

Palestine is defined by international borders.

What were you saying?

Just the other day you told me Palestine became a state in 1988. Make up your mind.
Palestine was not a state back during the Zionist immigration. (Are they even a state/country now??)

And why did the U.N propose a partition plan in 1947 for the Jews and Palestinian Arabs if Palestine was already a state with international borders?

Why would they want to divide Palestine if there was no Palestine?

Forum List

Back