🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas turns 25!

thanks "because" you are teaching me a bit more ARABIC
for those interested----I think "because' said
"ALL ARE SHIT"

Ya, so now even a nazi kosher piece of scraggly bacon like you can move to Israel and talk to everyone!
What is it with you Nazis? You're always busy trying to kick everybody out, as if your ancestry is any better. Unless you're a native American Indian, you should also be on the first boat out, ahole. So, what's your Indian name? Sucking with the dicks? LOL

Look at the mirror at yourself, you Nazi Zionist scumbag!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Ya, so now even a nazi kosher piece of scraggly bacon like you can move to Israel and talk to everyone!
What is it with you Nazis? You're always busy trying to kick everybody out, as if your ancestry is any better. Unless you're a native American Indian, you should also be on the first boat out, ahole. So, what's your Indian name? Sucking with the dicks? LOL

Fuck you Sherri.:mad:

Sherri calls the pharmacy every morning:
"Do you guys have any scumbags? I haven't gotten laid in like 10 years."

Terrorism and Liberalism needs plenty of useful-idiots in order to operate.

yes, because no liberals support israel...

yep...

yep...

yep...

oh yeah, but what's your excuse for the kkk, neo-nazis and skinheads?

you know... the rightwingnut freaks.

oops.

Those are extremists not mainstreamers.

Liberals claim they're mainstream now. And they're friends to terrorists like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood and their torture rooms. You support Jamie Foxx laughing about killing whites.

"He was just kidding!!!"

Yeah, right.

Heck, put a hood on that asshole.

Last edited:
Meat is for douchebags.
That's not what you were saying last night when Abdul had you bent over at the mosque.

Roudy for the slam dunk from the free throw line, the crowd goes wild.

shawnkemp.jpg

If your looking for scumbags, you could Ask the Rabbi
The Awareness Center, Inc.: Sex Offender Registry
You know, come to think of it, you and Sherry do make a good couple! She's a Nazi slimeball that likes to sleep with lowlifes and Hezbollah assholes, and you're an Iranian Hezbollah piece of shit. Match made in hell. You guys should look each other up. You never know, maybe you can blow each other up simultaneously. LOL

Sherri hasn't gotten laid since the Great Depression.
The Smithsonian offered to buy her pussy as an artifact, but then Syria's Assad up'd the offer. Apparently her pussy odor is more toxic than any of the military grade chemical weapons available today. Bottling begins this Rama-DUNG.

Sherri hasn't gotten laid since the Great Depression.
The Smithsonian offered to buy her pussy as an artifact, but then Syria's Assad up'd the offer. Apparently her pussy odor is more toxic than any of the military grade chemical weapons available today. Bottling begins this Rama-DUNG.

Wow, thats disgusting bro.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back