Hamas = Ultimate Evil

I have never stolen a backyard----but you and yours
stole many of those of my forebears of those of
my husband's forebears. My heroes do not murder---
but in the past 50 years hundreds of people have
died in NAVY MARITIME ACCIDENTS---and as
far as US military action---hundreds even during
basic training
Do you ever wonder why events like the Holocaust happened regularly across thousands of years and miles and is about to happen again?

PS. Every single survivor of Israel's deliberate, cowardly attack on the USS Liberty knows you are lying (again) about NAVY MARITIME ACCIDENTS.

That's often how war works.
There is no war in Gaza currently.
Israel is simply stealing more land from people without an army, navy, or air force to protect them.
There is a war coming when Iran, Syria, Iraq, and Turkey decide to remind the Jews of Israel they are not "chosen" or special or invincible.
skynews-baghdad-iraq-pro-palestinian_6320071.jpg

Israel-Hamas war: Protesters take to streets around the world to show support for Palestinians

You are certainly better off than the so-called "Palestinians" goobers, and the north African black terrorists, and the sub-Saharan negroid population, and the central and South American peasants, etc... I would not be bitching if I were you, you dingbat.
Well that it easy for a pasty ass, white racist to say.

White 6 are you seeing this? Why is this overt antisemite not banned?
Seeing several on here, actually surprised at how many. We don't have a rule that covers. Sorry, but you know we have assholes on here.

You're projecting, and clueless and your propaganda is infantile:

Genocide - Wikipedia

"Genocide is the intentional destruction of a people[a] in whole or in part. In 1948, the United Nations Genocide Convention defined genocide as any of five 'acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group'"
Yes, exactly as I stated, Israel is not trying to destroy the entire population of Semitic peoples, or even part.

So thank you for being so smart you googled something you could not explain in your own words

Forum List

Back