Hamburg Christmas Market to Have Wall Between Vaxxed and Unvaxxed

Because the vaccinated can still spread the virus to the unvaccinated, so Hamburg must protect the public from the possible damage the vaccinated people can do…
Bullshit!! The unvaccinated are far more likely to carry and spread Covid and they can put vulnerable, vaccinated people, such as those with a compromised immune system, at risk. They should not let the idiot antivaxers in at all,

Bullshit!! The unvaccinated are far more likely to carry and spread Covid and they can put vulnerable, vaccinated people, such as those with a compromised immune system, at risk. They should not let the idiot antivaxers in at all,
Lancet studies show that fully vaccinated people who came down with COVID infected others in their household at the same rate (about 25%) as unvaccinated people did (about 23%). The vaccinated had just as much viral load in their upper respiratory tract, making them just as contagious.

And yet all of us that have been vaccinated can still contract the virus, spread it and even die from it, so you and I are as dangerous as those unvaccinated!

That is the facts!

That is not what I was suggesting weather but instead I am mocking the vaccines and the fact we must still have walls, masks and so on, so what good are the vaccines?
The vaccines protect the great majority of vaccinated people who contract Covid from dying, or ending up in ICU, and on ventilators.
Mohammed died the other day in Sydney, 30 something, healthy, father of young children, nice wife, nice man and good father himself.
He got Covid Delta, was not vaccinated.

What?

You can catch the virus!

You can spread the virus!!

You can die from the virus!!!

No matter vaccinated or unvaccinated the only thing the vaccine can do is lessen the symptoms, so you better learn your shit before you spread misinformation like so many of you do!
Good fucking Christ! How stupid are you anyway??!! YOU had better learn YOUR shit. YOU are spreading the misinformation.

Good fucking Christ! How stupid are you anyway??!! YOU had better learn YOUR shit. YOU are spreading the misinformation.
What did I write that is misinformation?

Can you still get Covid if you are vaccinated?

Yes!

Can you still spread Covid if Vaccinated?

Yes!

Can you still die from Covid if Vaccinated?

Yes!

So tell me asshole what part is misinformation?

If the vaccine is effective, why are they still living in morbid fear of the bug?

The problem is the situation in Germany in context covid-19 is out of control. We have a very heavy 4th wave of infections under the not vaccinated people in Germany. Unfortunatelly this wave hits also people who are not able to be vaccinated and people with a weak immune system so a vaccinations helps them not fully or helps them not at all. But very most victims are people who did not like to be vaccinated. In the last 2 years existed nearly no Christmas markets - and some who make this buisness are producing the whole year only for this markets. To close all Christmas markets the third year now (before they had opened at all) only because of this stupid people who don't like to be vaccinated is what no one really likes to do.

Last edited:

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

The not existing numbers in your comparison are your political brainwash. Example: Last week I heard from a hospital here 97% of the people are not vaccinated who are in intensive care because of covid-19 there.

Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

This jackass!
No matter vaccinated or unvaccinated the only thing the vaccine can do is lessen the symptoms, so you better learn your shit before you spread misinformation like so many of you do!

This jackass!
Prove the statement incorrect!

1. You can still Contract the Virus!

2. You can still spread the Virus!

3. You can still die from the Virus!

So asshole tell me how is the Vaccine doing anything but lessening the symptoms of the virus?

Tell me and show me because NBA players, Baseball Players, Football Players and so on are still catching the virus and many of them have been vaccinated, so let me say it again the Vaccine is like the Flu shot and just lessens the symptoms most of the time and does not stop the spread of the virus!

Prove the statement incorrect!

1. You can still Contract the Virus!

2. You can still spread the Virus!

3. You can still die from the Virus!

So asshole tell me how is the Vaccine doing anything but lessening the symptoms of the virus?

Tell me and show me because NBA players, Baseball Players, Football Players and so on are still catching the virus and many of them have been vaccinated, so let me say it again the Vaccine is like the Flu shot and just lessens the symptoms most of the time and does not stop the spread of the virus!

1. Prevention of infection: a vaccine’s efficacy at stopping transmission of the virus from one person to another. An exposed person will not contract the virus, and by definition they will also not develop symptoms or disease.
  2. Prevention of asymptomatic disease: a vaccine’s efficacy at preventing an exposed individual who contracted the virus from developing symptoms.
  3. Prevention of symptomatic disease: a vaccine’s efficacy at preventing an exposed individual from suffering the symptoms of COVID-19 infection.
  4. Prevention of severe disease and death: a vaccine’s efficacy at preventing an exposed person from developing serious symptoms that often require hospitalization and lead to death.
You're welcome kind sir.

You're welcome kind sir.
And that has been changed and you know it!

9 days ago the article was written and you can still catch, spread and even die from Covid even if vaccinated, so kindly stop spreading misinformation because you will get people killed!

Forum List

Back