🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hands off my privates

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
The Cuban-Canuck wanted to outlaw jacking off in Texas. Said that Texas had a state interest in stopping men from masturbating and the use of dildoes for women whose husband just couldn't satisfy them. Will the Cuban-Canuck try to make it Federal law? Sorry Retarded Right Wingers. You guys are going to have to keep your hands off of your privates and your wives are going to be scowling bitches for the rest of your lives.

Ted Cruz helped defend Texas ban against sale of sex toys in 2007

Ted Cruz helped defend Texas ban against sale of sex toy...
As solicitor general, Cruz’s office had argued in case that using sex toys was akin to ‘hiring a prostitute’ and masturbation was not covered by the r...

View on flip.it

The morality-based interests behind the statute’s prohibition on commerce in obscene devices include discouraging prurient interests in autonomous sex and the pursuit of sexual gratification unrelated to procreation …

There is no substantive-due-process right to stimulate one’s genitals for non-medical purposes unrelated to procreation or outside of an interpersonal relationship.

Wanting to control reproduction and marriage equality is only the beginning. These are truly sick people and If we let them, there are those who would have complete control over what consenting adults do.

MYOB

sex toys are for defectives who LACK IMAGINATION

Maybe, but lots of people don't have imaginations, should they also not have fun?

I don't like people who go out and get drunk simply because they have no personality and can't have fun unless their drunk. However I don't advocate taking away their fun, I just look at them and glare and make rude comments about them. It's their right and mine.

People who want to control other people's lives shouldn't be politicians.

I hadn't heard of the masturbating aspect, I suspect that was made up. I do believe this would be used against him, it was a dumbass law. And there's probably more but the left is totally focused on Trump for now. They haven't even started on Cruz yet.

I don't like people who go out and get drunk simply because they have no personality and can't have fun unless their drunk. However I don't advocate taking away their fun, I just look at them and glare and make rude comments about them.
Wow you make rude comments about drunks to the guy bumping your elbow at the bar? You are like Bruce Lee!

I hadn't heard of the masturbating aspect, I suspect that was made up. I do believe this would be used against him, it was a dumbass law. And there's probably more but the left is totally focused on Trump for now. They haven't even started on Cruz yet.
iceman just heard cruzes tax plan.....sounded good

So you made up the masturbating thing. That's what I thought.

The Cuban-Canuck wanted to outlaw jacking off in Texas. Said that Texas had a state interest in stopping men from masturbating and the use of dildoes for women whose husband just couldn't satisfy them. Will the Cuban-Canuck try to make it Federal law? Sorry Retarded Right Wingers. You guys are going to have to keep your hands off of your privates and your wives are going to be scowling bitches for the rest of your lives.

As solicitor general, Cruz’s office had argued in case that using sex toys was akin to ‘hiring a prostitute’ and masturbation was not covered by the r...

View on flip.it
And how many years have you been bending over for obama....and liking it?

Dildos are being prosecuted and marginalized by one of their own.

I can't take credit for that line. It came from Larry Wilmore.

Read the link, or read my previous post.

Cruz is the last person in the world that would want a dildo up his ass....

...besides Richard Simmons

Don't be too sure about that. Those who screech the loudest against homosexuality are the most likely to be in the closet.

The posts on this board are evidence of that.

how could I make up that cut and paste

View on flip.it

View on flip.it
tyrone have had a great 7 years with obama in the wh and certainly don't agree with all his policies

Forum List

Back